Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
Does ARY hv no other leads to cast
Ahmed Ali doesn't hv the star power of a lead hero from any angleGohar I m already tolerating in khilona and he has another show with hareem coming up and bow this...r u kidding me ...Ahmed is already a lead in ishq parast n now again himWhat the he'llI really wish Adeel sherry fahad hamza come bk and save us from these lower league lead heroesThey r very good actors no doubt but I don't feel like seeing them only for 25 epis
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.
We already had a thread on this show :P
I think this might replace DB!
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.
Lmao Arzoo died so I dont think there is much left to show.
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.
Lmao Arzoo died so I dont think there is much left to show.