Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanKsgian thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

CHAPTER 11

3 days later

asad was feeling much better , however he was restricted to bedrest by his ammi ,noora and zoya .. as he thought of zoya .. he wondered where she was ? she only checked on him once or twice .. was she avoiding him ... everytime he got up to see her ..there was always someone who stopped him from leaving his room .. zoya was sleeping in his ammis room as they wanted asad to recover quickly .. ammi said it was best for him ,, but he had a suspicious feeling that it was all zoyas idea .. he was snapped out of his thoughts by noora who burst into his room with some green cream on her face and curlers in her hair !

ASAD ! i hope you are better now .. its been 3 days and you know today is my sangeet ceremony .. i need you to be there and dance ! one of my friends was supposed to do a romantic act but they have some urgent work so im going to need my best friend and step in and dance .. with zoya .. ok ! noora ordered

but .. asad stammered ..

no buts Asad ! i need your help and you are going to refuse me ! your best friend .. she asked sadly ..

asad took her hand and comforted her .. ok noora ill come up with something and just then zoya walked past and stopped ansd she saw asad holding nooras hand and the was a twinge of jealousy in her ! asad saw the look in her eyes and more loudly exclaimed anything for you noora and he saw zoya walking in the room and she stared angrily at asad who quickly pulled his hand away ... but he loved that zoya was jealous .. it proved to him that she could maybe still have feelings for him !

good afternon zoya .. asad smiled at her but zoya gave him the cold shoulder and turned to noora ..

noora will you please tell phupi that i will meet everyone at the function hall for the sangeet ceremony tonight .. i have some important work and i need to go out ..

noora agreed to tell phupi and left the room to remove her face mask .. zoya was leaving when she heard asad groan and turned to see him walking to her ..

she walked quickly to him and said .. allah miya , whats wrong with you mr khan .. u still have bruises .. you can dance all you want but plz rest for now ..

asad tightened his grip on zoyas hand and as she turned to walk away ..he pulled her back and asked .. so now you are worried about me ? where were you the past 3 days ? you really dont care ? asad asked sincerely ..

zoya felt tears welling in her eyes .. she couldnt tell mr khan the truth..not now .. she didnt see him those 3 days because she felt guilty ! after hiring a private investigator who found out the same day that it was definitely her father who hired those men to attack her and asad ! zoya knew if she told him the truth his anger would lead him to doing crazy things ! she was going to handle it ..

zoya looked upto asad and touched his cheek so softly and asad tilted his head to feel the warmth of her hands and he was lost in her eyes.. she looked scared and defiant at the same time ..

please let me go asad .. i have some work .. asad wanted to fight her but it was like he had no control .. she ordered and he obeyed .. so he let her go without getting an answer to his question ...

zoya left .. today was the day she was going to make sure that her father never troubled her or asad again ..

meanwhile asad was on the phone with prasad ..yes prasad you heard right ..i want you to have someone follow my wife and i want to know what she is upto !

--

at the sangeet ceremony

asad stood at the door with noora .. everyone was having turns to stand with noora and her fiance ahmed .. it was asads turn to do the honours .. just then noora introduced asad to Haider Sheik .. he is the man who loaned me the money to help you keep your company .. asad shook his hand and he turned to noora confused ! but you told me it was from your savings .. noora bit her lip .. im sorry asad .. i had to lie ..else you would have never used the money .. but noora asad was annoyed !

lets talk later please asad ! im busy with my guests .. noora escaped .. grateful she had the excuse to hide from asads questions ! asad was about to run after her when someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around only to be mesmerized by the sight in front of him !

ZOYA ! she had a bright smile on her face .. her eyes were full of joy and they twinkled .. he couldnt look away ! she was dressed in a yellow saree with a red lace border ...good evenng mr khan ..she looked at him expecting a reply but he couldnt reply !

would you like to say something mr khan ! zoya teased him .. am i not looking exceptionally beautiful tonight ?

asad went a shade red .. he tried to loosen his collar and he stammered .. woh ..actually !

zoya giggled.. not again mr khan ! and she linked her arm with his .. our dance will be soon mr khan .. we are doing the romantic act .. and she pulled himto the crowd of people !

zoya nad asad danced to saans .. it was a beautiful dance and everyone loved it .. asad stood in a corner as he watched zoya mingle with the guests ... she seemed like her usual self again and it made him really happy ..everything was perfect ..until asad recieved a call from prasad ..

mr khan i have been trying to reach you for so long .. we have information about your wifes whereabouts for this afternoon ..

asad felt guilty for checking up on zoya so he told prasad .. dont worry prasad ! zoya was probably out shopping !

no mr khan .. your wife was at siddique mansion !

and asads hand clenched into a fist and his eyes filled with anger

SanKsgian thumbnail

CHAPTER 12

asad was angry ! what was zoya doing at siddique mansion ? why would she even look at that place and she went there for the whole afternoon ! he needed to know why she was there and he set out to search for her .. when noora came up behind him ...

enjoying the party asad ? she asked .. im realy tired but i needed to talk to you about haider .. there is something you should know and we need to investigate ! the money he gave me was not just any loan ! someone specifically asked him to give you the money ! but i dont know who !

asad wasnt bothered with noora .. he looked at her with a glance and said .. can we talk about this tomorrow please noora ! i need to find zoya and he left a worried noora to think about haider and the money ..

asad searched for zoya but she was nowhere to be found .. he was starting to get worried .. what if something happened to her ? what if she was attacked again .. when najma who spotted her brother saw the fear in his eyes and she touched his shoulder .. bhaijaan i saw zoya going out onto the terrace .. asad was embarrassed that now even his sister knew his eyes only searched for zoya .. he walked to the terrace door and he saw her back facing him .. he walked slowly -planning to surprise her when he heard her laugh and realised she wasnt alone ! he walked closer and saw her hugging someone .. a fire raged in him .. he hated the thought of any other man touching her ! he clenched his fist and his jealousy raged even more when he saw the man she was hugging ..was that haider sheikh ! it took all of asads control not to burst through that doors and break the hands that touched zoya ! he was going to leave when he saw haider pass zoya something and all asad knew was that it was silver .. was it a ring ? was it jewellery ! asad wanted to know ! but he turned away and gave zoya her space ! he would ask her later and he hoped she would tell him the truth !

---

zoya ! dilshaad called .. its late zoya .. asad will take you home .. i will be staying over by najma and noora will be at her parents hotel tonight so you and asad will be alone .. make sure you lock the door and call me if you need anything .. and please make sure that asad cleans his wounds and takes his tables ..dilshaad kissed zoyas forehead and left .. zoya searched for asad and found him standing at the door .. he looked really handsome and she smiled as he looked at his watch .. she walked to him and touched his arm .. shall we leave mr khan ? he nodded and she startred walking when asad pulled her back to face him ..

where did you go this afternoon zoya ? zoya was confused why was he asking her this ..

cmon mr khan its late ..

no zoya , i want to know !

zoya coughed and nervously said .. i went to the tailor mr khan ! how else woud i have found this beautiful saree .. and anyway why should you worry about me .. now cmon mr khan !

asad felt betrayed ! she still didnt trust him ...

---

back at the house ..

asad walked into the house and zoya followed .. she knew something was bothering mr khan ! he was silent the whole ride back and he wasnt even looking at her ..

i have some work to do .. ill be in my room if you need anything ,,he said curtly to zoya and walked away ..

zoyas eyes stung with tears ! she didnt like this feeling of being ignored by him .. she was going to find out whats wrong and make it all right !

SanKsgian thumbnail

30 mins later

zoya walked into asads room -in her pink and white pjs and a black mug with mr khans coffee ,,

he was sitting near his window so she placed the mug next to him but he completely ignored her ! zoya ignored him back and went to fetch the 1st aid kit to clean the wound on his shoulder ..

zoya sat down next to asad and started removing the bandage , when asad jerked his hand away and stared at her angrily and zoya stared back and continued removing the bandage ,and again asad tried to move her away whe zoya angrily exclaimed ! stop it mr khan , whats wrong with you , you are hurt ,,im just trying to fix it !

and what about the pain i have from your lies ! and the pain i have to see you with that haider ! how will you remove that pain !

zoya stood up in shock ! how did asad know about haider !

you are delusional mr khan ! i have never lied to you and i dont know any haider !

enough ! asad stood up and grabbed zoya by her shoulders ! no more lies between us zoya ! i want to know the truth !

mr khan please ! zoya pleaded !

asad tightened his grip on zoya and pushed her against the wall .. he rested his forehead on hers and looked in her eyes , his pain mirrored in hers !

i know you went back to THAT house today ! i need to know why ! please zoya i promise wont be angry ! why did you go there ..

zoya looked up at asad and all her secrets were ready to be revealed .. she couldnt lie anymore ! she needed to tell him the truth !

she held his hand and started ...

i went there to warn my father for the last time mr khan ! he was the man behind our attack the other day mr khan ! he wants to hurt me ,and he wants to ruin you ! and its all my fault !

why zoya ! why would he do that to you ? he is your father !

yes , he is my father but only in name ! he never wanted me ! he only wanted my money that my mother left for me ! and when i found out that he wanted to use my money to destroy you and buy out your company .. i had to stop him !

what ! asad was shocked ! the company in india was your fathers !

yes ! and haider was an accountant in his firm ! he helped me transfer the funds to you ! i dont know how he did it but he made sure my money reaches you ! i had hurt you by staying back with ayaan ! this was the only way i could help you asad ! and when my father learned about it , he made it a mission to destroy you and me ! so today i met him to tell him that if he tried it again , i would report him and his company to the police ! haider gave me a flash disk today with all the proof ! im sorry asad ! its all my fault and she rested her head on his chest and cried !

asad could not believe she did this all for him ! he engulfed her in a hug !

he whispered in her ear ! i cannot thank you enough for what you did zoya ! i hate that i wasnt there for you ! zoya felt relaxed after a long time like a huge burden was lifted of her ! she rested her head on asad and soon fell asleep after a long time ! asad picked her up and placed her on his bed and covered her .. he was leaving when her hand tightened on his ,, he let her hold his hand and he settled himself on the other side of his bed .. asad looked at her and tears formed in his eyes .. he was going to have to let her go very soon ! nooras wedding day would be the last time she saw him and a tear dropped from asads eyes !

SanKsgian thumbnail
cutejerry

LOVE ETERNAl

Sunlight found its way to Asad's bed . Rays touched Asad's face as if kissing his smiling face . There was a sweet smile on Asad's face .
(No prizes for guessing , obviously he was dreaming about Zoya .)

Asad opened his one eye , and turned to the table to see the time . It was 6 am . Today was Sunday , but still he had an important work to do . Asad was feeling lazy . He turned to the other side of the bed .

There he saw Zoya sleeping , with a sweet smile on her face . Her one hand was tightly holding his one of the hands . There was a slight frown on her face , as one of the hair locks was disturbing her sleep . Asad tucked her hair behind her ears using his other hand which was free . He stared at her beautiful face . She was like energy pills for him . Just one look at her face and all his laziness vanished .

Asad decided to get ready fast . He tried to get up from his bed , but couldn't . Zoya was holding his hands . She had not woke up totally , but was conscious now . She hold Asad's hand , using both her hands .
"Aaj Sunday hai , Mr Khan "

Asad looked at her smiling .
"Meri ek important meeting hai , Zoya "
"Par aaj Sunday hai"
" I promise , main ghar jaldi aa jaaunga "
"Fine" zoya said in an angry tone and returned back to her sleep .

Asad smiled at her and went to take a shower .

Asad came from his washroom . He was wearing his pant , and a towel was hung around his shoulder . He directly moved to his cupboard . He opened his cupboard , took out a shirt and wore it .
He opened a small box and took out something and stared at it .

From last four years , it was his daily routine to look at her earring . May be for a day he would have forgotten his name . But he never forgot to look at her earring before starting his day . He followed this routine most religiously .

He caught the earring between two fingers of his left hand . And he touched the earring with his right hand , and gave a faint smile .
Inspite of trying hard to hold back his tears , one drop left his eyes silently . He wiped it away , and looked at the bed , at his empty bed . Once again like always he had imagined her . She was not there .
It had been four yeras since Zoya...

It was only he who lived in that room . He looked at the wall . There was a big photo of his and Zoya from the sangeet day , when they had danced on the song Sun Zara . She looked so happy , he looked so happy . But never had that happiness returned , neither on her face , nor at his . He craved to see that hapiness on her face , but he couldn't . He himself had killed it . He had killed himself . He hated himself , but still he had to live . He had to live for his family , for her ...
He wanted to punish himself . He wanted to be hanged to death , but he knew that the punishment he had got was the worst . No other punishment could have pained him as much as his condition presently . According to him , he deserved that punishment .

SanKsgian thumbnail

Asad stared at the earring and closed his eyes . And again the foul memories returned to him .

**flashback**
After the sangeet , Asad had tried numerous times to tell Zoya that he loved her, but everytime he had just failed . Everytime Tannu came up with some stupid thing , and he just couldn't confess .

Zoya had started doubting Tanveer . She always tried to bring the truth in front of family , and she failed . Her arguments with Tanveer , had irritated Asad to the core . He calmly tried to explain Zoya hundred times , but she was so stubborn , that he failed . He tried to keep cool and calm . But he was Asad , for how much time he could control his anger .

After the day Zoya had ordered the Kurti from Tanu's company , and the drama that had taken place at the dining table , asad was really angry . Tanveer had cried full night , that Zoya doubted her . She had told Asad that she will leave the house , because Zoya doesn't likes her .

Asad was really angry . But still he didn't shouted on Zoya . He was sandwiched between zoya and Tanu . He trusted Tanu completely , and could never doubt on her . And zoya , he knew that she had a golden heart and couldn't lie . His only conclusion was that Zoya was misunderstanding situation .

Only 4 days were left for wedding . Tannu and Zoya had gone shopping , and the goons had attacked on them . Asad had reached in time and had saved both the girls . Tanveer had got a deep wound on her head . Zoya had got slight bruises on her neck and hand due to manhandling .

It was night time , when Zoya enterd asad's room . He was working on laptop . He saw her and got up .

"Ms Farooqui , aap yaahan kya kar rahi hai ? Aapko iss waqt aaraam ki zaroorat hai ."
"Mr. Khan , mujhe aapse ek bahut zaroori baat karni hai."
Asad looked at Zoya's face . She was really serious .
"Kiske baare mein"
"Tanveer" she said calmly .
"Please Ms Faarooqui don't start again"
"Par Mr Khan ..."
"Khuda ke waaste , aap tanu ka pichha chhod dijiye . Uss bechari ne aapka kya bigaara hai ."
"Main uske pichhe nahi pari hu Mr Khan , mujhe bas thhode doubts hai ." replied Zoya .
"Aap aur aapke doubts . Itney baar galat saabit hone ke baad bhi aap haar nahi maan rahi hai ."
"Whatever Mr Khan . Aapko yakeen nahi karna hain , mat kijiye . Main aapko jo bataane aayi hoon , woh bataa ke chali jaungi . "
"Mujhhe nahi sunna hai "
"Par mujhe sunana hai . Aaj woh gudey ..."
"Woh gundey Tanu ke ex husband aur uskey dost thhey . Mainey unke khilaf complain kar di hai "
"Par Mr Khan mujhe nahi lagta hai ki woh uskey ex husband aur uskey dost thhey ."
"Matlab "
"Matlab , yeh ki. Tanveer un logon ko dekh kar dari hi nahi . Aap jaantey hain woh log gun Tanu pe nahi , mujh par point kar rahe thhey , as if mujhe maarne aaye ho ."
"What nonsense Ms Faarooqui . Aap ye kaisi behuda baatein kar rahi hai . Koi aapko kyun maarne chaahege . Aap tanveer ke saath thhi , isiliye aap par attack huya ."

"Aur aap yeh baat mat bhuliyein ki Tannu ko aapse zyaada chot aai hai ."
"I know Mr Khan , par .."
"Par war kuchh nahi , bahut keh liya aapne aur bahut sun liya mainey . Ab aap jaa sakti hai ."
"But..."

Asad was burning with anger . That was all that he could tolerate .
"Aapki problem kya hai . Aapne Tanu ko jhuta saabit karne ke liye uski jali hui skin tak nochney ki koshish ki . Aap tab bhi naakaamyaab hui , toh ab aapkey yeh stupid plans "
"Plans... Mr Khan aapko lagta hai ki main plan kar rahi hoon ."
"Mujhe nahi pataa . Par itna jaroor bataa hai ki aap jhoot bol rahi hai . "
"Par main jhoot kyun bolungi Mr Khan"
"Kyunki aap , Tanveer se jalti hai . Jalti hai aap uski achhaaiyon se . Uske sanskaar se . Aap chaah ke bhi waisi nahi ban sakti hai . Woh tameez aur tehjeeb aap mein aa hi nahi sakti hain , Ms Faarooqui . Woh rishton ki samajh , aap chaah ke bhi apne andar nahi laa sakti hain. "
Tears were flowing down Zoya's cheeks . She didn't shouted . She just calmly said " main tanveer ke jaisa banna chahti hi nahi hoon Mr Khan . " she left the room .

**flashback ends**

Tears were flowing down Asad's cheeks .He was holding the earring with such a force that it was hurting his fingers .
"Maine sahi kaha thha Zoya . Aap chah ke uske jaisi nahi ban sakti . Meri Zoya aisi hain hi nahi . Aap , aap iss duniya se alag hain . Yeh duniya aur iski burayiaan , aapke liye nahi hai . Mera jaisa khudgurz insaan aapke liye nahi hai . Isiliye shaayad allah ne mujhe aisi sazaa di . Ki naa main jee saku aur naa mar saku . Yaa allah , meri Zoya mujhe waapas kar de . Main jaanta hu main uske laayak nahi . Phir bhi tu usse mujhe lauta dein . Main jaanta hun ki woh itani achhi hain ki tere jannat mein bhi uski maang hain . Par mujhe uski jyaada zaroorat hai . Agar tu usse nahi lauta sakta , toh meri bhi saansein le le . Ab mujhse yeh dard aur nahi saahaa jaata . 4 saal , 4 saal se intezaar kar raahaa hoon ki meri Zoya ..."

He hears the knock on the door .
Nazma was standing there in kurti and jeans . Asad had granted her permission to wear jeans . He had understood that respect is in heart , and not the clothes .
But still Nazma wasn't happy . There was no smile on her face . Her engagement was fixed , but still she wasn't happy .How could she be happy when Zoya was ...

"Bhaijaan , ammi aapko naashte ke liye bula rahi hai ." Said Nazma . She looked at his brother and knew exactly what was he thinking . Her heart pained , to see her brother in that condition . But she couldn't do anything for him .
Since 4 years , the happiness of the house had vanished , and she didn't expected that the happiness will ever return .

"Tum jaao main aata hun ." Said Asad wiping his tears . He was in the most vulnerable state possible . But he knew , that how much also he hides , his family understood his pain .

Nazma goes away as she can't stand the sight of her strong bhaijaan crying like a baby , craving for his life .

Once again Asad closes his eyes and the foul memories tormented him .

**flashback**
It was the fateful day that he hated .
It was 2 days left for the nikaah . After the conversation of that night in Asad's room , asad and zoya had not talked . It had been full 2 days since they had last talked .

Asad knew it was his fault . He had crossed his limits. But he didn't say her sorry . Zoya was simply avoiding Asad since 2 days .

Asad was sitting on the breakfast table . He was reading his newspaper . Dilshad and Nazma were serving food , when Zoya walked in . She came and sat on the chair .

"Good morning phupi , good morning tammatar "said Zoya .
Then Zoya stared at Asad who was lost in his newspaper .

"Good mornong Mr Khan " said Zoya with a very calm voice .
Asad shot his head up to look at Zoya . Now that was very unexpected . Zoya talking to him calmly , was not at all normal . By the way Zoya had greeted Dilshad and nazma , asad could tell that something was disturbing her .
And when Zoya greeted him , he became all the more sure about the fact that something was disturbing her .

Asad looked at Zoya and asked
"Good morning . You ok ? "
Zoya heard his voice full of concern . She felt better.
"Yes Mr Khan . Its just that ...Nothing . Nothing at all Mr Khan . Main theek hoon "

Asad was concerned , there was something wrong for sure .
" koi problem ho toh u can share "
"Nothing Mr Khan . Its just that , main achha nahi feel kar rahi hoon ."
"Should I call the doctor " came the quick reply from Asad .
"Nahi Mr Khan . Meri tabiyat kharaab nahi hain . Par pataa nahi kyun , aaj mera mood kuchh achha nahi hai . Bahut sad sa feel kar rahi hoon "

Now asad thought of cheering her mood .
"Sad aapko nahi mujhe hona chahiye . 2 din mein humara nikaah jo hone waala hai ."
"Oh really . Sad toh mujhe hone chahiye , ki mera ek emotionally challenged robot se nikaah ho raha hai . "
"Ms Faarooqui " asad roared .
"Mr Khan " zoya yelled .
They both silenced when they saw dilshaad , staring them .

After completing the breakfast , asad got up to go to office .
"Mr Khan" Zoya called him in a very calm voice .
Asad was again surprised . Today this girl was going to drive him crazy .
"Kahiye "
Zoya got up from the chair and said .
"Mujhe apni dress lene boutique jaana hai , aap mere saath chaalenge "

It was very unlike Zoya to ask him for any favour . He had an important meeting so he said "Par Ms . Faarooqui mujhe office ..."
"Please Mr Khan"

Now Asad couldn't refuse to her . "Ok fine . Let's go"

Till than Tanveer walked in .
"Jammy humein apni factory phir se chaloon karne ke liye saamaan kharidna hai . Aap humaare saath chalenge ?"
Asad looked at Zoya's face . Anger was visible on her face . But he couldn't refuse to Tanu .
"Thik hain Tanu . Tum taiyaar ho jaao "
Zoya looked at Asad and started "Mr Khan , aapne kaha thha ki aap mere saath chalenge "
"Jaanta hoon Ms Faarooqui . But Tanu ke saath jaana jyaada important hai ."
"Woh important hai . Aur main ? Main important nahi hoon aapke liye " Zoya said with tears in her eyes . Pain clearly visible in her eyes .
"Aap baat ko kaha se kaha leke jaa rahi hai . Aap jaanti hai naa Tanu ka akele jaana safe nahi hai . Agar usse kuchh ho gaya toh ."

"Agar mujhe kuchh ho gaya toh . Mujhe kuchh ho gaya toh aapko koi fark nahi parega Mr Khan "

That was all that Asad could tolerate . He couldn't listen to the fact that anything will happen to Zoya .
"Shut up Zoya . Tumhe kuchh nahi honey waala hain . "

Asad tried to control his temper and said " aapke jaan ko koi khatra nahi hai . Koi aapko nahi maarna chahta hai . Aap hamesha ke liye , hum sabko pareshaan karne ke liye issi ghar mein rehne waali hain . Aur jaahaan tak rahi aapke saath naa chalne ki baat toh aapki dress se jyaada zaroori Tanu ki safety hai ."

Zoya didn't said anything . She left the house with tears in her eyes .
Asad and Tanveer went to the shop , from where Tanveer had to buy material for her dress .

**flashback ends **

"Asad naashta taiyaar hai , jaldi aao ." Asad heard his ammi shouting .

He quickly wiped his tears , put back the earring , set his hair properly and headed towards the hall
SanKsgian thumbnail
Asad came in the hall . He saw his ammi and Nazma were setting the table . He instead of moving towards the table , move towards the guestroom . Sorry not guestroom , it was no more a guestroom . Asad had made it her room . It was his Zoya's room . No guest was allowed in that room .

Dilshad and Nazma saw Asad going towards the guestroom . They very well knew the pain through which Asad was going through . But they couldn't do anything to help him . Since last four years Asad lived a life of robot . He had certain routine set , which he followed most religiously . This was also part of his routine . Anybody would have confused Asad with a robot , if they saw his routine . It was only in that room where Asad showed his emotions . He used to laugh , smile , plead , shout and cry .

Asad flung the door open . He stood there and stared at the room . The room was painted with bright happy colours . There were photos of Zoya all over the walls . The air of the room was fresh and scented . The interiors of the room were outstanding . Asad had personally done all the work . After all it was his Zoya's room .

Asad looked in the room . There was no laughter in the room , no stupid shaayari's to irritate him .
Asad regretted his lines "Aap hum sabko pareshaan karne ke liye hamesha ke liye yahi rehne waali hai ."
He saw the sight before his eyes , and once again the old memories returned to him .

**flashback**

Asad and Tanveer went to the shop from where Tanveer had to buy the materials . Tanveer bought a lot of materials , while Asad was full time busy on his mobile discussing his business .

He was very angry with himself . He knew he had once again hurt Zoya . Already Zoya's mood was not good . Inspite of his harsh words she had talked to him . She had asked a small thing with him . And he couldn't even give it to her . He was super pissed of with himself . He had decided that today he would say her sorry , and would try tell her his feelings.

This thought calmed him to some extent .

"Jammy , hum uss side girls section mein jaa rahe hain . Aap aayenge humaarey saath ?"
Asad was already angry . He thought it would be better if he didn't accompanied her . Obviously in such well protected building , it was safe for Tanu to go alone in the girls section .
"Nahi Tanu . Main yahi rukta hoon . Tum apna kaam jaldi kar ke aao . "
"Jaisa aap chaahey Jammy . Hum jaatey hain "

It had been ten minutes since Tanu had went . Asad was getting restless . He was thinking about Zoya , when something brought him out of his trance . It was his phone ringing . Before he could take the call , the call ended . It was Zoya's call .

Asad was confused . Why would Zoya call him . He tried to call her back , but her cell was switched off . Asad couldn't understand the situation . He wasn't getting positive feeling about what also was happening . His heart told him that something was wrong .
Suddenly he felt as if Zoya had called him . His heart was wishing to see Zoya right at the moment . He closed his eyes .pictures from Mangapur incident started playing before his eyes . He could see Zoya's lifeless body . His full body shivered due to fear . Why was he getting that feeling ?

Once again his trance was broken by the ringing phone . But this time , it wasn't his phone but Tanu's phone was ringing . She had left her purse and mobile there only . He didn't wanted to attend the call. But then it flashed
"Private number calling"

Asad thought of receiving the call . Maybe it was related to her husband . Deep down in his heart he was getting negative feelings , that what if Zoya was right . What if these feelings were trying to tell him something . Asad dreaded to pick up the call .

He picked up the call . Before he could say anything , a male voice from the other side said
"Mubaarak ho Tanveer bi . Aapka kaam aaj ho hi gaya . Humne aaj uss ladki ka kaam tamaam kar diya . Humaarey rupyein humey sahi samay par mil jaana chahiye "
Asad couldn't respond . His brain was blocked . He had turned into stone . Before he could speak anything , he heard again .
"Kya hua Tanveer bi . Khushi ke maare gungi ho gayi . Yeh lo tumko thhoda aur khush kar dete hain . Yeh suno apney dushman ki aakhri awaaz "

The next thing which Asad heard , till date that voice haunted him in kis dreams .

He heard a bullet shot and then came a loud dreadful shreik
ASSSAAADDD...
And then one more bullet shot
And again came a voice ASADDd...
It was very slow as compared to the first one .

Asad's heart stopped beating . He couldn't breath . He felt as if anybody had hold his neck tight , and was preventing him from breathing . He was dying hundred deaths in each single second .

Asad couldn't get anything . Zoya's shriek was haunting him . Only the thought that something must have happened to Zoya , was driving him crazy . What if something must have happened to Zoya . He thought to confront Tanveer . But suddenly the realisation dawnad on him that while he was wasting time in arguments of what to do , Zoya must be fighting for her life . He decided to confront that lady afterwards .

Next moment Asad was recklessly driving his car , breaking all the traffic rules , speeding his car to the boutique . His car maximum speed was not good enough for him .

Asad's feelings that time can not be described in words . His world was crashing down . But no he couldn't fall weak . He had to bring Zoya back .

He stopped the car at the boutique . It was more like a deserted place . The street eas silent and there was no sign of Zoya anywhere . He saw there was a forest area at the other side of thew area .
He ran in the forest and shouted like a mad man

ZOYAAA...
ZOYAAA...
ZOYAAA...

He called her several times , there wasn't any clue of Zoya . He had came half way . And then he saw her ipad lying . He quickly picked it up . The pink ipad had turned to red due to blood . It was obviously his Zoya's blood .

He called her name several times . And then he saw his life lying at the side of abig tree . The sight in front of his eyes was dreadful . It was worst than a nightmare . She was shot two times . One of the bullet was shot in her stomach , and other in her shoulder . There were numerous wounds as deep as trenches on her head . Her clothes had turned into read . Her beautiful face had thousands of cuts . He had never in his worst nightmare thought that he would ever see Zoya in such a condition .

He ran to her . She was unconscious or may be dea... no she couldn't leave Asad . Asad sat down , his face was flooded with tears . He took her in his arms and screamed ZOYAAA...

Asad laid her down on his legs . He wiped the blood from her face . He cupped Zoya's face and cried
"Get up Zoya , please get up . Please get up . Uthh jaao Zoya please . Please . You can't do this to me . You just can't " he shouted .

"Zoya tumne kaha thha ki tum mujhey chhor ke nahi jaaogi . Tum yehi rahogi , mujhe pareshaan karne ke liye . Tum apni baat se pichhe nahi hat sakti Zoya . Please uthh jaao . Main tumhey umr bhar jhelney ke liye taiyaar hoon Zoya . Uthh jaao please . Tum mujhe apni galtiyon ki aisi sazaa nahi de sakti .
Wake up dammit" he yelled with all his power .
He checked her breath , but couldn't feel anything .

He hugged Zoya tightly , as she was his life . He couldn't let his life go away so easily . He cried for very long which appeared like eternity . And then
Then he felt as if Zoya breathed out some air in his ears . He immediately broke the hug and gently holded her in his hands . She was breathing ,yes he could feel it . And then he saw her lips moving .
SanKsgian thumbnail
"A...Asad"
He heard her faint voice . His heart started beating again . Fresh set of tears made their way through his eyes .
"Zoya . Tum , tum thhik ho . Main tumhe kuchh nahi honey dunga . I promise , tum bilkul thhik ho jaayegi ".
Zoya tried to smile , but she couldn't . Even a small movement was causing her lot of pain .
"Mr ...Mr Khan Tanveer ."
Asad's blood boiled on listening her name .
"We can talk about that later Zoya , abhi aapko hospital le jaana jaada zaroori hai . " saying this he tried to pick her up , but she stopped him .
"Rukiye Mr K...khan . Uska koi faayda nahi par "
"Shut up Zoya . Hum abhi ke abhi hospital jaayenge . Tumhe kuchh nahi hoga . Samjhi tum ."

Asad picked up Zoya very carefully in his arms . He sarted moving towrds the street . They were very far from the street . Asad tried to increase his speed . But Zoya's scream stopped him . He stopped to look at her . Zoya was screaming due to immense pain . Due to Asad's fast speed , her body was swinging to and fro , which was causing her pain .

"Dh...dheere chaliye Mr Khan . Dard ho... raha hai."
Asad closed his eyes due to pain .He couldn't see Zoya in pain . His heart was ripped apart ,when he listened "dard ho raha hai " . She was in pain , and only because of him . This fact was killing . He wished he nust have believed Zoya . He must have accompanied her today .

"Mr Kh..khan"
Zoya's sweet voice brought him back to the earth .
He holded her tightly and very close to his body , so that his walking doesn't hurts her .

Asad started walking once again , but this time slowly so that it doesn't causes her more pain .

"Mr khan . Ta...Tanveer ne yeh hamla karwaya..."

Once Asad stopped after listening to her , but again started walking .

"M...main jaanti hoon a...aap mera vishwaas nahi karenge par maine apne kaano se suna . Unloge ne tanveer k...ko phone karne ke baad mujhe goli maari ." Said Zoya in a very slow tone .

The words "aap mera vishwaas nahi karenge" once again ripped his herat . Those words acted as daggers on his heart . He never believed her , and this was the result of his mistrust on Zoya .
He didn't stoped walking . He didn't wanted to talk about that murderer at that instant . He knew that if he talked about her , either he would lose his temper or he would be broken due to guilt . And at that time , he didn't wanted either of the cases to come true . He just wanted to reach hospital .

Zoya met with silence . She thought Asad was again doubting her .
"Mera paas saboot nahi hain , par main jhoot nahi bol rahi hoon ."

"Main jaantaa hoon . Mujhe aap par poora bharosa hain . Aur ab aap chup rahengi ."
"Par"
"Agar aapko meri thhodi bhi parwaah hain toh ab aap shaant rahengi ."

Rest of the way they were silent . As soon as Asad reached the street , he carefully placed Zoya at the back seat . By allah's meharbaani , he found one of his employees there , and asked him to help .

Asad's employee drived the car while Asad was sitting at the back seat wiyh Zoya in his arms .

He saw that Zoya eyes were closing . She was again becoming unconscious .
Asad yelled "DRIVE FAST".

"Zoya . Apni aakhein band maat honey do . Please jagi raho . "

Zoya opened her eyes and spoke
"Mr Khan , a...a.aap naa toh mujhe...baat karne de rahe hain , naa sone de rahe h...hain ".
"Aap bol sakti hai but please zyaada mat bolieyega "
"Thank you " said Zoya and tried to give him a big dimpled smile .

Asad saw that Zoya had already lost her more than half blood and blood was still not stoping .
He pulled out his handkerchief . And Zoya's earring fell from Asad's pocket on the seat .
( As Asad wasn't talking to Zoya in the morning , so he had kept her earring in his pocket . He had thought that in the name of returning her earring , he would again start talking to her . But he forgot to return it during breakfast .)

Zoya saw her earring fall from Asad's pocket .
Asad put the handkerchief on her stomach , on the bullet shot , as blood was continously oozing out , and he pressed it so that the blood stops . Zoya screamed
"Aaahhh"
"Dheere Mr Khan " she shouted .
Asad immediately stoped pressing the wound .

Asad looked in Zoya's eyes . The pain clearly visible in her eyes . It was unbearable fo Asad to see such pain in her eyes . He was on the verge of breaking down .

Tears continuosly flowed from his eyes .
"I am sorry . I am sorry Zoya . Sorry for everything . Main tumhe kuchh nahi honey dunga . Kuchh bhi nahi . Tum mujhey jo bhi sazaa dogi mujhe manzoor hoga , par tum mujhe chhad ke kahi nahi jaaogi . Samjhi . Do din mein humaara nikaah hai . "

Zoya saw Asad crying like a child . She had never seen him so helpless , not even the day his ammi had slapped him . She couldn't stand the sight of Asad in such a condition .

"Haww... Mr Khan , a...aap toh ladkiyon ke jaise rotey hain . Waisey aap rotey waqt bhi bare cute lagtey hain . Mr. Chor Ahmed Khan "

Asad was confused at her comment .
"Chor ???"
"Tab kya nahi toh . Aap m..meri earring chura k...ke apne paas rakhey huye thhey . Agar itna hi r...romantic aur f...filmy hona thha toh bataa dete , main a...aapko apni ek paayal de deti . Woh jyaada romantic lagta . " Once again Zoya tried to give him a big dimpled smile .

Asad also smiled at her comment .
But may be allah didn't liked to see him smile . Asad's body went stiff as he noticed that Zoya was not able to breath . Her breath was very erratic and uneven .
"DRIVE FAST ..."

"Kya hua Zoya ? "
Zoya stared in his eyes . She knew that he loved him . But she didn't knew if she had time to wait for his confession . She decided to pour her heart out .

"A..a...asad , mujhey aapko ek aakhri baat bataani hai ."said Zoya looking inhis eyes .
Asad couldn't bear the word 'aakhri' from her mouth .

"Shut up Zoya . Koi aakhri baat nahi kehni hai aapko , aapke thhik honey ke baad hum bahut saari baatein karenge . Abhi aap shaant ho jaaiyen."

"Yeh baat aapko bataaye bina main chain se mar.."

"Shut up . Just shut up Zoya . Khabardaar jo aainda se aisi behuda baatein ki toh ." Asad yelled at her .
He had not thought to shout at her , but her rubbish talks had forced him to shout .

After one minute of silence , Zoya broke the silence .
"Main aapse beintehaan mohabbat karti hoon . I love you Asad . I l...love u"
And zoya's eyes closed .
SanKsgian thumbnail

"I love you , Asad . I...I love you " said Zoya .

Asad heard the three magical words escape Zoya's lips . For a moment he was transferred to other land. He forgot everything , his surrounding , his pain , his fear to lose Zoya . He was on the seventh sky . He wanted to shout at the peak of his voice that his voice that he loved Zoya and Zoya loved him .

But the very next mement he was thrown on the ground from his wonderland . He saw Zoya closing his eyes. Asad's heart stopped beating for the second time in the same day . He was finding difficulty in breathing . But once again Asad gathered himself . He couldn't break at this critical point . He was determined that he will get back his Zoya .

"DRIVE TH DAM CAR FAST" he yelled.

Asad checked Zoya's breath . She was breathing , but it was very erratic and uneven , as if they would end at any moment .

"I love you Zoya . I really ,really love you . Main aapko apni jaan se zyaada chaahta hoon . Yahi sunna chaahti thhi naa aap , lijiye maine keh diya . Ab toh uthh jaaiye " Asad said softly .

There was no response from Zoya .

"GET UP DAMMIT. "he shouted and hugged Zoya with all his power . He crushed her body unde his with great force as if there was no tommorow . And obviously there was no tomorrow for him without Zoya.

After few minutes , which appeard like ages , finally Asad sighted the hospital . The car stopped in front of hospital . Asad broke the hug , and opened the door . He carefully picked up Zoya in his arms , and movwd out . He ran inside the hospital , commanding his employee to inform his family about Zoya .

Asad ran inside the hospital
He shouted "DOCTOR"
There came some doctors after hearing his yell . There was an empty stretcher . Asad immediately laid down Zoya on it . Doctors started taking her towards the operation theatre .
One of the doctors said "its a police case , u have to first inform police "
Asad gave him one of his angry looks , and the doctor immediately shut his mouth . When the doctors were taking Zoya inside OT , they told Asad to remain outside . The stretcher stopped suddenly as Zoya was holding Asad's shirt tightly . Asad slowly freed his shirt of her tight grip . He kissed on his forehead and wishpered in her years "tum bilkul thhik ho jaaogi ." And after that she was taken inside and the doors shut .

Asad walked aimlessly before the OT . His knees were no longer able to carry his burden . He collapsed on one of the chairs . He rested his heah on the head on the wall behind .

He closed his eyes . Incidents from his past life started painting themself before his eyelids . He remembered the numerous times he accused her for something which wasn't her fault .   He remembered how many times he scolded her for Tanveer . A pang of remorse and guilt hit his heart.

"Allah usse bacha lijiye. Meri jaan leni ho toh le lijiye , par uski nahi . Main jaanta hoon maine bahut galtiyaan ki hai , par mujhe aisi sazaa mat dijiye . Allah aapne aaj tak Zoya ke saath bahut galat kiya hai , par ab nahi . Unkey paas unka parivaar nahi hai . Unhey pyaar bhi hua toh aisey insaan se jo patthar dil hai , jo pyaar toh dur unpe bharosa tak nahi kar paaya . Jo unhey woh teen lafz tak nahi keh paaya , jo woh sunna chaahti thhi . " asad was praying in his heart when he heard his ammi voice .

"Asad , Zoya kaisi hain?" Asked his ammi full in tears .
"Asad , meri bacchi kaisi hain ?"said Zoya's aapi .
"Bhaijaan Zoya theek toh hai naa ?"asked Nazma .
The three ladies bombarded him with questions and he couldn't answer any .

And then he saw the devil arrive , with fake concern on her face . Asad stepped towards her .
"Jammy , Zoya kaisi hai ?" Asked Tanveer .
Asad came and stood in front of Tanveer .
"Jammy Zoya ko kya hua . Woh phur se kisi musibat mein pad gai ?" Said Tanveer .

Asad caught Tanveer's neck with both of his hands . He dragged her towards the wall and pinned her to the wall .

"Apni gandi Zubaan se Zoya ka paak naam dobara mat lena , warna main tumhari zubaan kheech lunga"
Asad said pressing her neck .

Tanveer tried to free herself from his grip .
"Par Jammy , humne kya..."
"Apni achhai ka naatak kahi aur karna. I swear agar Zoya ko kuchh bhi hua toh MAIN TUMHEY JINDA NAHI CHHODUNGA " shouted Asad .

"Asad chhodo ussey . Yeh tumhey kya ho gaya hai ."
"Bhaijaan yeh aap kya kar rahe hai "
He heard his ammi and sister shouting . They were trying to pull him back as tanveer was unable to breath .

Asad loosened his grip on her hand .
"Tumhe maar ke main apne haath gandey nahi karnaa chaahta . Main police bila raha hoon ."
Asad took out his phone and started to make a call .
"Jammy , aap aisa nahi kar saktey humne kuchh nahi kiya hai . Aapko koi galatfahmi hui hai . Hum jaantey hai uss kambakhat Zoya ne aapko humaare khilaaf kiya hai " said tanveer . And the next moment she fell on the floor with a burning sensation on her left cheek . And her lens had fallen.

Everybody was shocked .

Asad was standing with blood shot eyes in front of her . "Meri Zoya ka naam apne muh se mat lo "

Asad saw the evil rising in Tanveer's eyes . He wanted to know the full truth so he said .

"Main police ko phone nahi karunga . Par tum mujhe saari aliyat bataao , tumne aaj tak kya kya kiya hai . Zoya ne tumhaara kya bigaada thha , jo tum uski jaan ke pichhe padi thhi ?" Said Asad .

Evil overtook Tanveer . She knew that asad knew everything , and framing any story wouldn't help . So she thought why not tell him the truth . It would save her .

She got up from the floor and gave a evil laugh surprising the three ladies .
She started
"Zoya , zoya ne humaara kuchh nahi bigaada thha . Uski itani aukat hi nahi thhi ki woh humaara kuchh kar paati . Humaari usse koi dushmani nahi thhi . Yeh sab toh humne aapke liye kiya Jammy . Humey aapse nikaah karna thha . Hume apne bachhe ko pita ka naam dena thha .Humey aapki daulat aur shauharat chahiye thhi . Aur sirf isiliye humney aisa kiya ."
She let out a loud evil laugh .

She continued " hum jab aapke ghar mein aaye , humney bahut koshish ki usse ghar se bahar karney ki . Humney unki lagai hui gas leak kar di , jaan boojhkar unse peanuts ka khana banwaya . Har mumkin koshish ki , ki aap ussey ghar se nikaal de .par aap , aap toh har baar sirf ussey daat ke chhod dete. Maine Mr Bhatawdekar ko bhi kitani baar Zoya ki informations di . Humeira ke mithhaai mein zeher milaya . Aur humara plan kaam bhi kar gaya . Lekin phir aapne Zoya ko rok liya . Phir humaari pyaari khala ne humaari musibat aur badhaa di . Unhoney aapka nikaah , uss kambakhat se tay kar diya . Humne usse maarne ke liye kya nahi kiya , par woh phir bhi bach gai . Uske bathtub mein live wire dala , usse chaaku se maarne ki koshish ki , uske upar jhoomar girwaya , par har baar woh bach gai . Par iss baar , iss baar woh nahi bachegi . " completed Tanu .

She again felt a burning sensation on her left cheek . Dilshaad had hit her .
"Mujhe vishwaas nahi ho raha hai ki tum aisi ho"

And there came police . Tanveer saw the police and shouted
"Yeh aapne thhik nahi kiya Jammy . Aapney humsey jhoot kaha"

Asad looked at her and said "allah mujhey iss chhotey se jhoot ke liye zaroor maaf kar denge ."

Tanveer was handcuffed and dragged . When she was taken away she shouted
"Aap humey toh sazaa dilwa denge , par khud ko kaise maaf karenge . Aapne kabhi uska bharosa nahi kiya . Galti aapki bhi thhi . Smjhey aap ..." her voice faded as she was taken away .

Asad's jaws clenched and his hands turned into fist . A pang of guilty and remorse ,once again striked his heart .Tanveer was right . He was equally responsible for Zoya's condition . His trance was broken when he heard the opeartion theatre opening .

"How is she doctor?"asked Asad .
Doctor saw the four pair of eyes waiting for good news ; but he had none .
"Woh ab khatrey se baahar hai , par .."
"Par kya doctor ?"asked Asad
"Sorry humne poori koshish ki par woh ... she is in coma "

**flashback ends **

Asad was looking at the fragile figure sleeping on the bed . It was his Zoya . Doctors had told him it woyld be easy if Zoya would be at hospital . But Asad being Asad had brought her home . A doctor daily visited to give her injections and check her . All three of them cared for Zoya , more than their life .

It had been 4 years since that fateful day . Daily Asad woke up with a new hope that may be today Zoya will open her eyes .
And daily he slept with his broken hopes . He used to spend hours with her , lauching , talking and what not . He usually avoided crying in front of her , since the doctor had informed that may be she can listen , what's going in her surrounding .

Asad moved towards the bed and sat near the bed .
He spoke " zoya . Mujhey maloom hai ki aaj Sunday hai , aur apney promise ke mutabik , mujhey aaj ghar par rehna hai , but sorry . Bahut important meeting hai , isiliye mujhey jaana padega . Main jaldi aaney ki koshish karunga ."
Asad waited for some time , staring her ; craving for her reply . But like ways there came no reply ...
SanKsgian thumbnail
Nazma and Dilshaad served the breakfast . All three of them had their breakfast . Breakfast was done very silently .

After all three of them had eaten , Dilshad broke the silence .
"Asad , aaj mujhey aur Nazma ko asif bhaijaan ke bete ke walima mein jaana hai . "
Asad looked up at his ammi .
Dilshad continued "jaanti hoon Asad ki tum kya kehna chaahtey ho . Maine manaa karney ki bahut koshish ki par woh nahi maaney . Mujhey aur Nazma ko jaana hi padega ."

Asad didn't liked this idea . Only the thought that he and Zoya would be alone in the house , was sending shivers down his spine . Asad didn't trusted himself around Zoya . He dreaded that if he hurts Zoya then .

Since last 4 years , Asad had a great fear rooted deep in his heart . He always feared that if again he did something wrong and hurt her . He knew that he would rather die than hurting Zoya . But still even 4 years back , he hadn't done anything intentionally . But then to he had hurt Zoya . He feared that again one of his mistakes , would snatch her away from him .

Dilshad saw his son lost in his thoughts , and spoke. "Asad jab main aur Nazma rehte hai , tab bhi toh Zoya ka khayaal tumhi rakhtey ho . Tum hi toh uskey paas raat raat bhar baithey rehto ho . Toh aaj kya problem hai ."

"Woh baat alag hai ammi . Aap aur tamatar aas paas toh rehtey ho na . " replied Asad .

Dilshad very well knew her son's fear. She knew that he feared of being alone with Zoya . But she wanted to remove that fear from his heart .
"Asad , main aur Nazma jaa rahey hai , aur yeh final hai ."

Dilshaad saw Asad's face . The fear was clearly visible . She added " Raat ko Imraan bhai ki beti Noor aaa jaayegi . Par tum bhi meeting se jaldi aa jaana . "

Asad relaxed on hearing this . He got up from the chair and said " Main jaldi aa jaaunga " and headed towards the door .

It was 7:30 pm when Asad entered his house . He saw his ammi and nazma ready to leave .

Dilshad saw him and said . "Hum nikaltey hai Asad . Noor ko aatey aatey late ho jaayegi . Apna aur Zoya ka khayaal rakhna . "
With those words Dilshad and Nazma left the house , leaving Zoya and Asad alone in the house .

Asad saw his ammi and Nazma leaving . He and Zoya were alone in the house . Asad kept his bag on the sofa and headed towards Zoya's room . He saw her and said "Main 5 minute mein fresh ho ke aata hoon ." . And he left the room .

After exactlly 10 minutes he returned to the room . He was in his iconic white kurta pajama . He came and sat near Zoya on a chair close to her bed . He saw her beautiful face , and admired it mentally . Inspite of so many cuts and stitches , she still looked beautiful . She looked so innocent and pure while sleeeping . Asad saw a hair lock playing on her face . He had a great urge to tug it behind her ears , but he didn't .

Since last 4 years , he hadn't touched her . He felt that he didn't deserve to touch this beauty . When also he moved ahead to touch her , all the memories when he shouted on her , when she cried because of him ,returned to him . And he would dismiss the idea . He felt that may be Zoya would be angry on him , and wouldn't like his touch . He didn't wanted to touch her without her permission .
Many times he had urge to kiss her rosy lips . He had heard that in fairy tales , when the prince kisses the princess , she wakes up from her eternal sleep . But no , life wasn't a fairy tale . And if even it was , then he wasn't her prince charming . Infact he felt like the devil , because of whom she was in this condition .

Asad broke his chain of thoughts and looked at her , and he said .
"Sorry , mujhey aaney mein 5 minute late ho gaya . But no problem , aap kaun si prime minister hai , ki 5 minute waste nahi kar sakti hai ." Asad gave a fake smile at his own poor joke .
"Jaanta hoon bahut bura joke thha , but kya karoon , iss field mein main aapse zyaada talented nahi hoon ."

Asad waited for a minute , giving her time to reply . But like always no reply came .

"Aapko pata hai , aaj aapkey chaltey , mera kitna bada loss honey waala thha . Main Sunday ko aapsey kiya hua promise tod kar office chalaa toh gaya . Par mera mann hi nahi lag raha thha . Darr lag raha thha ki aap gussa naa ho jaaye . Meri presentation itani kharaab hui , ki woh foreign delegates toh mujhey contract detey hi nahi. But guess what ? "
Asad again waited for 2 seconds and then continued .
"Un forein delegates mein ek Aliena thhi . Sirf uskey chaltey mujhey contract mil gaya . Aleina yaad toh hai naa aapko ."
"Ofcourse yaad hogi . Wahi jissey aap mera nikaah karaney ki planning kar rahi thhi . " said Asad .

Asad continued his chit chat about office and work for another hour . Finallly when he was completed , he decided something. He decided to sing a song for her .

He got up and brought his guitar and said , "Zoya , u are too lucky main aapkey liye gaaney jaa raha hoon . So kaun sa gaana sunna pasand karengi aap ."

Asad remembered something from his past .

**flashback**
Eveyone were sitting on the dinning table , when Zoya entered the hall . She was singing any random song.
She sat on her chair and continued her singing . She stuffed a bread in her mouth still singing .

Asad looked up from his plate , and gave her a weird look .

Zoya saw it and gulped down all the food in her mouth in one go .
Asad's frown got deeper .

"What ?" Said Zoya irritated at his look.

"What , what ?" Asked Asad .

"Aap mujhey aisey kyun ghoor rahey hai , jaisey ki main alien hoon ."said Zoya .

"Aap alien hi hai Ms Farooqui . Kisi bhi normal insaan ko aap alien hi lagengi ." Replied Asad .

"Allah miyan , ab mainey kya kiya Mr Khan " said a frustrared Zoya .

"You have no manners Ms Farooqui . Khatey waqt gaaya nahi jaata "

" haan toh gaana main gaa rahi hoon . Issey aapko kya problem . And kya khaatey waqt gaana suna bhi nahi jaata , ki aap itna chilla rahey . And by the way , agar aapko mere gaaney se itni hi problem hai , toh apney kaan band kyun nahi kar letey hai aap ." Yelled Zoya .

"Pehli baat main chilla nahi raha hoon . Chilla aap rahi hai . Aur dusri baat , agar koi apney kaano ko band bhi kar le , phir bhi aapka besura gaana uskey kaano tak pahuch hi jaayega ."said Asad calmly .

"Main besura gaati hoon ,aurr aap ? Kawey se bhi karwi boli lagti hai aapki . Kisi din gaayenge toh pata chala ki duniya mein toofaan hi aa jaayega "

"Mujhey aapsey baat karney mein koi interest nahi hai . "

"Main bhi koi mari nahi jaa rahi hoon aapsey baat karney ke liye ."

"Aap ..." asad was silenced by his ammi's voice .

"Chup karo tum dono . Jab dekho bachon ki tarah ladney lagtey ho ." Said Dilshaad .

Asad and Zoya stared each other like a cat stares at the mouse . But the difference was that here both were cat .

Asad and Zoya started eating .

Nazma tried to change the topic .
"Zoya aap achha gaati hai ."

"Thanks tamaatar . But kuchh logon ko asli talent ki pehchaan nahi hoti hai ." Said Zoya, staring towards Asad .

"Pataa hai tamaatar , I wish ki jab main gussa ho jaau , toh mera future hubby mujhey gaana gaa ke manaaye ."said Zoya .

"Crazy girls and their crazy dreams ." Murmured Asad yo himself .

"Suna mainey "said Zoya listening to his comment .

"Sunaney ke liye hi kaha thha ." Said Asad .

"Whatever " . Said Zoya and left the table .

**flashback ends**

"Aaj main aapko manaane ke liye gaana gaaney jaa raha hoon Zoya ."

Asad thought for a moment that which song should he sing and finally decided the song .

*Dard mein bhi yeh lab muskura jaatey hai *
*Beetein lamhey humey jab bhi yaad aatey hai .*

*Beetein lamhey...*

Asad remembered the numerous times when she fell in his arms . Asad remembered their numerous fights on the breakfast table . His lips curved to form a smile while remembering the past incidents .

*Chand lamhaat ke vaastey hi sahi ,Muskura ke mili thhi mujhey zindagi*
*Chand lamhaat ke vaastey hi sahi ,Muskura ke mili thhi mujhey zindagi*
*Teri aagosh mein din thhey merey katein ,Teri baahon mein thhi meri raatein katti*
*Aaj bhi jab woh pal mujhko yaad aatein hai ,Dil se saare gamon ko bhula jaatein hai .*

*Beetein lamhey...*

Asad remembered the day at Mangalpur when they were handcuffed . He remembered the night when they had eaten bhaang ; that night they had slept in each others arms . Those were the few days in his life when he had learned to smile .

*Mere kaandhein pe sir ko jhukana tera ,Mere seeney mein khud ko chhupaana tera *
*Mere kaandhein pe sir ko jhukana tera ,Mere seeney mein khud ko chhupaana tera *
*Aakey meri panaaho mein shaamon seher,kaanch ki tarah woh tut jaana tera *
*Aaj bhi jab woh manzar nazar aatey hai , Dil ki viraaniyon ko mita jaate hai *

*Beetein lamhey...*
*Beetein lamhey...*

Asad remembered the way Zoya had rested her head on his shoulders under the influence of bhaang . He remembered the way Zoya had thrown herself in his arms , on the day she had seen her abbu's photo . She had really really trusted him , but he never ever trusted her .

Those days were the most beautiful days of his life . He could give his thousands of years , in return of those few days .

A lone tear escaped his eyes on remembering those days again . He raised his right hand thumb to wipe away the tear , while his left hand fumbled on table to find a glass of water. His eyes were busy admiring Zoya's beautiful face . While searching for water , Asad's hand hit the jug and it fell down .

The water spilled everywhere and especially on Zoya . Her right side was drenched in water . Asad quickly took out his handkerchief,and took hold of Zoya's right hand .As soon as he touched her hands , a shiver ran down his spine . Oh god , he had touched her after 4 years , full 4 years . He had broken his own promise of not touching the sleeping beauty , with his filthy hands . For once Asad withdrew his hands , but suddenly he realised that Zoya's health was more important then his any damn promise .

Asad wiped Zoya's hands with his handkerchief . He rolled up her gown sleeves , and wiped her hands further . On further rolling up her sleeves , he could see Zoya's burn marks . He remembered , that after Zoya was shifted to home from the hospital , Dilshad had once told him about Zoya's burn marks ,after making her change along with the nurse . This piece of information didn't do anything apart from adding one more cause for Asad's guilt . He got one more reason to curse himself . He hated himself for shouting at her at their sangeet day , just because of that bi*ch . As far as the scars were concerned , then Asad couldn't bother less . If the scars were part of Zoya , then they would be as beautiful as her .

Asad wiped Zoya's scars with soft hands . He wiped her scars with such care , as if they were the most fragile thing in the world . Asad bent down involuntary and gave a quick kiss at her scars .

Asad finally started wiping of water from Zoya's face .
Asad wiped Zoya's cheeks slowly with his hands . He caressed her cheeks softly and wiped away water , using his thumb .
There were water droplets on her lips . Asad started cleaning her lips using his thumb . He slowly wiped away water from her lower lips . His hands were shivering in this process . He felt as if Zoya's lips were trembling .

Asad had a sudden urge to kiss her rosy lips .asad scolded himself for having such kind of thought . But the urge to kiss her was greater tha

n his resolve . He cupped her face using both his hands , and his face started tilting over her face involuntary .

Asad's lips reached near Zoya's lips . He could feel Zoya's gentle breath mingling with his breath . Asad's lips were just going th taste Zoya's soft lips,when he changed his mind . He moved a little upwards and kissed her forehead .
No, he couldn't steal her first kiss , while she was sleeping. He didn't knew when he would get the chance to kiss her , but he couldn't kiss her without her being conscious .

Asad sat back on his seat . Her touch had once again freshened all the wounds of these years . All his desires to hold her , love her once again came to him . This wounds , desires , guilt was always there in his heart . But he had tried not to show it to the world , not to Zoya . But today he wanted to cry his heart out . He wanted Allah to melt and return his Zoya back .

Tears made their way down his face . He placed both his hands on Zoya's hands and rested his head on her hand . His tears wettened her already wet hands .he cried and pleaded to her " Waapas aa jao Zoya . Main tumhaarey bine nahi ji sakta ."

#########################

Today full day I could hear much noises of Phupi and Nazma. I feel they have to go somewhere as they were talking about Walima and gifts .

I heard some footsteps approaching my room . Since , I don't know how many years , but I have became addicted to these footsteps .
I don't have to see his face to tell that who is he . Ofcourse , he is my Mr Khan .

Mr Khan entered my room . He told me that he would fresh up and come back to me ; and he left the room .

I don't know since how long am I in this condition . Everything is black . I can't see anything , I can't move my body as per my wish . But yes I can feel , I can hear them talking .

I am proud of my family . Yes my family , phupi , tamaatar and Mr Khan . From such a long time , they have taken my care . They have never left me alone . I can always feel that one or the other is always near me , and especially Mr Khan . He spends so so so much time with me . I really wonder that how his such big compapy is still well off . Sometimes I feel that maybe , he has stopped going to work . But no he talks so much about his work , means he obviously goes to work . Allah miya , he talks so much about his work , that now I feel that I myself work in that office . I know eveything about his employees , deals and what not . I don't know how he speaks so much non stop . He wasn't the one to talk so much . Whatever , but the truth is I love this Mr Khan , and also the old Akdu Ahmed Khan .

This mr khan is too good . He never scolds me and always talks sweetly to me . I dont know ,how he manages to be this good . But I can hear in his voice that he is upset . I wish I could do anything .
I wish I can get my old Mr Khan back , who was not sad . He used to scold me , but was not in this much pain . Hearing his scoldings was far better than hearing his silent sobs .

I heard the foot steps once again approaching my room . Mr Khan came and sat beside me . He was quiet for a very long time . May be he too is thinking something like I am .

Mr Khan broke the silence by saying a poor joke . Seriously , a humerous Mr Khan is too bad idea . I felt as if Mr Khan heard ny thoughts . He himself admitted that the joke was too bad .

Mr Khan kept quiet for few seconds . He always takes long pauses after saying anything . I think he wishes that I reply him . But why does he waits for my reply , when he knows that I can't.

After that Mr Khan started talking about his work . He blamed me , that I was the reason for his spoiled meeting . Seriously somethings can never change . Like , Mr Khan blaming me . He talked lots and lots more about his work .

Finally , I heard him say that he was going to sing song for me . Seriously I heard him saying this . I couldn't believe it .

After a long pause , he started singing one of my favourite songs . Allah miyaan , he sings so good . He could have chosen to become a singer instead of architect .
Finally Mr Khan finished the song . He was silent for very long time . Suddenly I felt my right body part go numb . It was after some time , I realised that may be water had fallen on me .

I felt a warm sensation on my hand for a second . What was that ? It was a warm alien touch . Oh yes it was Mr Khan's touch . Seriously ,he was touching me . I don't know why, but he never touches me . I feel phuphi's kiss on my forehead , nazma's tight grip on my hand ; but Mr Khan , he never ever touches me .

I could feel that he rolled up me sleeves and wiped my hands . Shit he was rolling the sleeves further . He would see my scars . And then I could feel the scars exposed . I expected him to withdraw his hands . But never did it came . He wiped my scars too gently .and then I felt hard yet soft lips touch my scars . Mr khan kissed my scars . I wish I could hug him , kiss him ,love him . I tried to get up , fight with this darkness , but was not successful .

Mr khan wiped away water from my face. I could feel as if my lips were trembling , under his touch . After few seconds I could feel some warm breath collide with my breath . What was it ? Was Mr Khan so much close to me ? Was he going to kiss me ?

I felt his lips touch me forhead . Mr khan had kissed me for the fir
I felt his lips touch my forhead . Mr khan had kissed me for the first time .I could see a faint light in the darkness after Mr Khan's kiss . Slowly , that faint light grew more and more . I could feel that the darkness was getting lost . And finally my sub conscious mind slept
SanKsgian thumbnail

Zoya opened her eyes slowly . Initially she felt like an alien . She saw her surrounding and tried to comprehend , where was she . After some time she realized , she was in her room ,in Mr Khan's home . She could hear some soft sobs coming from right . Zoya turned her face to look at the source of the sound . She saw a man was sitting on the side chair . She couldn't see his face as , he had covered his face with his palms . Soft sobs were escaping his mouth .
She heard him say
"Please Zoya utth jao , waapas aa jao please ."

After some time Zoya realised that it was Asad . She tried to get up .

Asad was crying while his face was covered in his palms . He was interrupted as he felt , something moving . Asad looked at Zoya, and was surprised to see her eyes open . She was trying to get up and sit . Asad couldn't believe his ears . Was he again , imagining it . Was it truth ?

No words can describe , what Asad felt at that time . Zoya was trying to get up , but was not successful due to weakness . Zoya lost her balance , and she was gonna hit the bed , when a strong pair of arms pulled her ; and she was taken into a bone crashing hug .

Asad hugged Zoya with all his power , as if his life depended on it . Zoya too tried to reciprocate the hug , but was unable to hug him . Asad and Zoya stayed in the same position , for god knows how long .

Zoya saw a girl standing on the door . She couldn't identify the girl . "Who is she ? I have never seen her before . Is she a nurse ? No . She is wearing an expensive churidaar suit . Is she Mr Khan's wif..?
No...no this can't be true ." Shouted Zoya's brain