Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanKsgian thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 _Annie

AsYa OS - Just Perfect

Asad Ahmed Khan tip-toed inside the lavish bungalow to find it unusually quiet. Expected. He locked the front door and turned to go inside. He stopped and sighed. Only Allah can save me from the wrath of Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan. He chuckled. Just like the name sounded perfect, the woman was more than perfect, he smiled. The love of his life. His everything.

He shoved away his briefcase and coat on the sofa nearby and loosening his tie he went inside. He entered his room to see his wife standing beside the window, her face glowing in the moonlight. His lips curled into a dazzling smile, as he admired his beautiful wife. He slowly crept up to her and hugged her tightly from behind as he nuzzled into her, taking in her floral scent.

"Missed me?" He whispered in her ears. No response. Nor did she respond to his touch which she always did. He sighed as he guessed the reason.

"I'm sorry baby..." He apologized, nuzzling into her neck further and dropping a kiss there, "I know I had to return early but I was stuck up with the clients. Forgive me, please..."

She pulled away from him and moved towards the dresser. "That's alright Mr. Khan. I'm used to it now"

Back to Mr. Khan? Shit. She's really upset.

"Zoya, how many times have I told you to call me by my name." He said annoyingly.

"And how many times have I told you to return early!" She blasted, "Do you listen to me? No. Then why should I?" She huffed and turned her face away from him.

He suppressed a smile seeing his cute little wife trying to stay angry from him. She looked damn adorable with her cute button nose totally red, and her lips pouting. How I want to kiss them.

"You know you can't stay angry from me right?" He smirked.

"That's what you think." She snapped back. "You can go to hell with that laptop and cell of yours, for all I care!"

"So you don't care?" He asked, taking a step forward. "No." She replied.

SanKsgian thumbnail

He nuzzled deep into the valley of her neck, and placed a feather-light kiss there. She closed her eyes as his hot breath fell on her bare skin. "Not even now?"

"N-No" She stammered. It was getting hard for her now.

He clutched her waist a bit more tightly and pushed her against the wall. She let out a gasp as he pinned her to the wall, with that intense look which was melting her insides. He brought his face closer to her as her breath hitched. His musky cologne and his hot breath were making it extremely difficult for her to control. "Now?"

"Asad please..." She moaned, her eyes closed. He smirked. "Please what?" He whispered back in his sexy voice. Even though he didn't want to, yet he moved away from her. "You didn't want to talk to me, right?" Hiding his smirk from her, he started to turn and go away.

His hand was caught by her and he pulled her while she lost her balance and they both fell on the bed with him on top of her. She had her eyes closed while he smiled admiring them as he kissed her eyelids one by one, making her breath hitch. She opened her eyes a bit as she felt his hot breath falling on her face, she could smell his musky cologne and sighed heavily. He bent down and brushed his lips on hers. She couldn't handle the torture any more so she pulled him by his collar and smacked her lips on his, not caring about the fight they had, making him smile wide. They kissed each other like no tomorrow, as their sounds of moans filled the room.

"Not angry anymore?" Asad teased as they broke apart.

Zoya came into her senses and was shocked at herself. She was supposed to be mad at him and here she was, forgetting about the fight they had and making out with him!

She pushed him away and got up. "Go to hell!"

"Only if you come along with me" He said, irritating her.

"Uggh! I was a fool to marry you!"Zoya huffed angrily.

He smiled, "I understand. But I was in love. And love is blind, right?"" Zoya's eyes were a big as saucers and mouth hanging till knees as she glared at him. Anger boiled in her and she started to throw pillows and cushions on him as he dodged them, laughing.

"I hate you Asad Ahmed khan!" She screamed. "I love you too" He replied, winking.

Folding her arms, she turned away from him as angry tears formed in her eyes. She felt him leaving the room and the tears flew down her cheeks.

Suddenly, she felt something cold and hard slipping around her neck, she turned around to see Asad tying something at the back of her neck. Her eyes fell on the mirror beside her and she was utterly surprised to see a simple yet beautiful diamond-studded pendant hanging around her neck. The tears of anger immediately transformed into tears of happiness as she looked up to see Asad smiling.

"Happy Birthday Mrs. Khan"

She jumped up and hugged him as tight as possible, making him lose his balance as he caught hold of the dresser beside them. He smiled widely and hugged her back with equal passion, dropping a feather light kiss on her hair. "Control Mrs. Khan" He teased her and chuckled.

"I love you Asad" Came the muffled reply.

He broke the hug, "Back to Asad, are we?" He teased her more earning a light slap from her. Laughing, he cupped her face and wiped away the tears and placed a kiss on both her cheeks.

"I love you more Mrs. Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan and nothing in the world can change that." He said, placing his lips on hers as they got lost in the passion once again.

SanKsgian thumbnail
ElmoFuj-

AsYa TS: Scandalous} *Now Complete* make out on plane

He looked at his watch and sighed. Still four hours to go before the plane landed in New York. He was surely going to burry himself in his king sized bed back home for atleast a week, trying to shake off his jet lag. He plugged his earphones in his ears and drowned himself in the hard rock music, closing his eyes while he threw his head back on the seat, shutting himself away from the rest of the happenings - that ammounted to none - on the plane. 

-oOo-

'Excuse me sir', she said, putting on her fake smile for the hundreth time that day.

The worst thing about being an air-hostess, she sighed.

She rolled her eyes when the man did nothing to show he had heard her. She once again put on her fake smile and repeated.

'Excuse me sir'.

Once again, no response. Zoya wanted to kick him where it hurt the most. Fine she was an air-hostess who was paid a good deal but she didn't have the whole day. If one calls her, then one should keep their eyes open for when she arrived. She placed her hand on the man's shoulder, her mind wanting to shake him till every nerve in his body begged her to stop. But she knew she couldn't no matter how much she wanted, so she simply shook him, gently.

-oOo-

It was not that he had not heard a lady's voice calling him amidst the loud rock music he had been listening. He just ignored thinking she would go away. But when were these air-hostess ever that considering? 

When the lady shook him, he just had to open his eyes and look at her, even if it was purely to prove he did not have congenital analgesia. But one look at the woman who had been bending in order to bring her face on his level, and he did not regret doing so.

He had seen many beautiful air-hostesses before, but this was one betwitching. She had the most beautiful honey-brown eyes, her imperfect but feminine button nose, and her full, sensous lips smudged with the most sexy red lipstick he had ever seen. And he being the son of one of the biggest Indrustialist in India, who had ladies pouring themselves at him, had surely seen many. 

'Yes, beautiful?', he asked playfully.

Zoya literally had to glue her eyes mentally in her sockets to avoid rolling them. Probably one of those rich brats back in India, she thought. But he was devishly handsome, she could not deny. Neither could she the fact that she had noticed his dark brown eyes, his sexy jawline and his torturous-to-the-senses cologne. 

'You pressed the call button?', she asked, her fake smile plastered on her face.

'Did I?', Asad asked casually, with a lop-sided smirk, resting his arm around the seat next to him, causing the old lady next to him, to shake her head.

'Well yes sir', Zoya replied, losing every ounce of patience she had in her. 'Do you need something, sir?'

'Well I didn't earlier, but on second thought, I would like to take you out someday', Asad said not being the man who would bottle up what they and when they felt, for long.

Zoya was appalled. What a spoilt creature, she thought. But when she took her job as an air-hostess who had to roam around the plane during the entire flight wearing a neckline this low and a skirt that barely reached her knee, she had an idea. Damn you, the outfit designer, she thought.

She straightened herself, disgusted by the fact that the man was openly viewing her cleavage for longer than necessary.

'Sir, if you really need anything I can indeed help you with, I will be glad to help', she said flashing yet another fake smile at him before she made her way back to the aircraft crew rest area, cursing the very handsome man under her breath.
SanKsgian thumbnail
                                                                            -oOo-

'He was a prick', Zoya said waving her hand, dismissing what her friend was saying.

'Oh come on, Zoe', Andriana said. 'We have been working on these planes since freakin' three years! We have not seen a man nearly as handsome as him before!'.

'Shutup, Andy', Zoya said chuckling her friend's ways. 'Time for lunch, yay. We get to serve some stupid people, yay', Zoya said rolling her eyes, faking excitement, this time Andriana's turn to chuckle.

Andriana exited with her trolly full of food towards the passengers area, taking a deep breath in before plastering her fake smile. 

Zoya too busied herself, preparing her trolly when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder making her turn around, her eyes widening as if they were in a competition with saucers.

'You? What are you doing here?', Zoya exlclaimed at the same man she had had an encounter with earlier.

Asad chuckled seeing her reaction.

'Where's your smile, pretty thing?', he asked flirtatiously.

Zoya quickly smiled an extremely fake smile, making Asad chuckle once again.

'You know I know you hate me, quit the smile', Asad said faking sadness.

Zoya removed the smile from her face and sighed.

'Look, you are not supposed to be here, Mr., please go back on your seat', Zoya said pointing towards the passenger area.

She had to make him go. His presence did weird things to her. He smelled so good, he looked so good, she could just pounce on him. But she knew she couldn't and that it would totally be wrong, so she needed to stay away from him.

Asad walked in closer towards her, in slow and measured steps, trapping her between himself and the trolly. 

'Look sir, this is not right', Zoya said, her breathing turning shallow.

'Asad. Call me Asad', Asad whispered close to her ear, leaving barely any space between their bodies.

'Zoya', she whispered back.

Zoya's hands instinctively reached his chest, her mind screaming to push him away somewhere in the back of her head, while she slowly felt herself drowning in his cologne and his manly rock hard chest beneath her hands, not to mention his breath that now fanned her face.

'This is so scandalous', Zoya whispered, before she wrapped her arms around Asad's neck, bringing his face closer.

'Not to forget a great story to tell our kids maybe', Asad whispered grinning before claiming her lips in a fierce, tounge-battling, passionate and wild kiss.

Zoya dug her fingers into his hair, Asad using his one hand to do the same with hers, while the other busied itself in making patterns on the small of Zoya's back.

-oOo-

Andriana stared at her friend and the 'sexy man' with her jaw ready to touch the airplane floor. They were making out, on a plane. She placed her hands on her eyes, blocking the infamous image, knowing it would return to her in flashbacks whenever she thought of Zoya.

'Ahem', she cleared her throat nosily.

Asad and Zoya were too busy kissing each other senseless that a mere sound of clearing ones throat would not be enough and so it showed.

'AHEM!', Andriana shouted, this time not bothering to actually clear her throat.

Zoya and Asad were forced to detangle from each other, looking everywhere but at the foot stomping Andriana, trying to fix themselves up. They were in a humiliating sight. Asad's shirt almost out of his pants, Zoya's lipstick all over her face and Asad's and both of their heads matching the exterior of a bird's nest.

'Don't bother, Zoya', Andriana said pushing her hand forward seeing her friend opening her mouth to explain herself. 

'I should go back', Asad tried running away only to be stopped by the look of shame on Zoya's face. 

He didn't know why but he couldn't let the blame of this scandalous act of theirs be put only on her shoulders. He had a fortune back home, he couldn't risk her only job like this.
SanKsgian thumbnail
The intercom nearby rang, making Andriana throw one last glare at him before exiting towards the passneger area once again. 

'Phew, that could've been a disaster!', Asad said, letting out a breath.

'Leave!', he heard a cracked, muffled voice.

He looked over to see Zoya's eyes brimming with tears, trying very hard to stop the tears from falling. In his many years of flirting and many years of countless flings, he had never felt bad seeing any girl cry once he 'ditched her', 'broke her heart' or 'walked all over it' like they claimed he did. Then why did her tears make him feel like a jerk? 

'Listen, Zoya-', he began only to be cut off brutaly by her.

'Please sir, leave!', she said in a stern voice, emphasising on the 'sir'. 'You've had your way, now please let me be!'.

Asad felt really bad about himself, something he never had before. He had slept with many girls, forgotten their names in the morning. Kissed many girls, never to see them again, then why was this effecting him so much? Why did her not wanting to talk to him hurt him? He usually wouldn't have cared less. He couldn't be in love, the idea seemed so irrational. He barely knew her.

He glanced at her pretty face, which flinched every now and then to keep away the tears, as she busied herself fixing her trolly once again.

-oOo-

Asad needed to sort himself out too. He walked back towards the passenger area, and sat on his seat, throwing his head back, the images from the scadalous encounter, playing in his mind. 

Whenever he had made out with a girl, he never thought back to it other than bragging about it to his mates back home. Then why did her honey-brown eyes that brimmed with tears disturb him so much?

'Is it a lady, young man?', the old lady asked, noticing his scrunched eyebrows and pained expression.

Asad looked at the old lady's face. He desperately needed to talk to someone, that was true.

'Yeah. I think I messed it', Asad replied, sadly.

'Do you love her?'

'Its too early to tell if I 'love' her, but yes I do think I like her more than I ever have liked anyone', Asad explained to her. 'I mean, just the idea seems irrational though. I just met her, I have no idea where she's from, what she does, or how many sibblings or pets she has, but she's not like others'.

'Young man, thats called love at first sight', the old lady smiled a toothed, kind smile. 'In my days I didn't believe in it much either untill it happened to me and our scandalous little adventure turned into marriage. I have three daughters now and four grandchildren, bess them'.

Asad smiled. Maybe she was right. Maybe he was in love. He smiled wider when the old lady showed him our grandchildrens' photographs to him. 

'Thankyou, ma'aam', Asad said, meaning it before adding, 'They're beautiful!'

-oOo-

'Ladies and gentleman, we have now landed in John F. Kennedy International Airport, hope you had a pleasent flight. Fly again with us, thankyou', Asad heard the announcement.

It was time. Time to change his life.
SanKsgian thumbnail
Zoya walked out of the plane, dragging her wheeled suitcase with her, her mind still not recovered from what happened some hours ago. She had avoided him completely since then, sending Andriana whenever necessary in that area, while she took care of the other half of the plane.

Its not like he was the first man she had kissed. She was a twenty two year old woman who had had many kisses by now, but there was something different about that one. It was just 'magical'. She cursed herself for believing in all those movie stuff. No wonder they never show what happens after the kiss, she thought.

Except being handsome and charming, that man had something else about him. His eyes. His eyes spoke so much during their little makeout session that it didn't seem as scadalous as it was. She was just a silly woman, she thought. Tears once again blurred her vision, as she walked towards the lobby area. Gosh, she was crying over a man she knew absolutely nothing about exept his name.

'Zoe, relax. That guy was a jerk, forget him', Andriana said placing and arm around her friend's waist, kmowing very well what she was going through.

The only reason Andriana had been mad about the whole sudden physicality was because she knew how emotional her friend was. She had known Zoya since three years and she knew exactly how much she believed in 'love'.

Zoya just smiled as they kept walking.

-oOo-

They had just reached the main lobby area when the speakers started blaring an Indian song, shocking Zoya and Andirana and everyone in the airport out of their wits.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera (x2)

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

'Whats happening?' Zoya whispered to Andriana when she noticed six men wearing tuxedos advancing towards her with red roses in their hands.

'What? For me? Why?', Zoya exlaimed as the men handed the roses to her one by one.

'What in the world?!', Andriana said as she looked around to see six women wearing red pretty dresses advancing towards them with white roses in their hands.

'Okay, can anyone tell me whats happening here? I'm just an air hostess, not a soldier returning home!', Zoya said chuckling nervously as she saw everyone present staring at her and everythin happening.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Her hands now full with roses, her face clearly showing the confusion, she looked around to see a huge suitcase being trollied over to where she stood. She looked over at it curiously to see why was it being wheeledd over to her.

As soon as it stopped next to her, she saw a man who had been sitting behind it stand up, his back towards her. 

'Your lover, I think, Zoe', Andirana said excitedly while Zoya gaped.

'Excuse me sir?', she said, her voice shaking with anticipation.

As soon as the man turned around, her breath hitched, a loud gasp escaping her throat, her hands fying over to cover her mouth. She stared at the man standing in front of him, wearing the most sexy smiles she had ever seen. The man she had kissed not so long ago. Asad.

'Asad?', she gaped.

'Shh!', Asad hushed her before coming up to her, his eyes not leaving her for a second, while the crowd that had gathered cheered.

'Zoya, all I know about you is your name, and the fact that you're a air-hostess', he started, holding her hands in both of his, his eyes looking at only her, the roses popping in between. 

'There was something different about you when I first laid my eyes on you. You were so different. I have never in my life uptil now thought of any girl with such passion and such intensity like i did about you after we kissed', he said truly.

The croud awww-ed.

'It'd be bizarre to say I love you right now, but hey, our little adventure was pretty fast paced too wasn't it? So why can't this be? I love you', he said honestly.

Zoya couldn't believe anything that was going on. Was she sleeping? Dreaming? She had to be. This can not be real, she thought.

'This whole proposal is for you to allow me to get to know you better, to befriend me, so we can give this a chance', Asad continued. 'I don't know why but I feel you're the one. I want us to be together so I can prove it to you and myself, for I am too shocked how a single flight from India to New York turned me into a man in love'.

'Will you give me a chance Zoya? Will you be my friend first and then my girlfriend?', he asked, smiling.

Zoya just stared at him open-mouthed. Surprise proposals she had seen many on youtube but she had never come across such in her life. Was this really happening? The man's eyes she had fallen in love spoke so much. Could it be? Could they be?

'Speak up, Zoe!', Andirana whispered from behind her.

She looked one last time in his eyes and found her answer.

'So you did all this so you could tell our kids how how magnificient your proposal was?', Zoya asked mischievously.

'Is that a yes?', Asad asked, shocked at how he been holding up his breath.

'Yes, dummy!', Zoya replied before she was crashed against a hard rock chest, her eyes moist with happy tears.

They hugged with all their might as the old woman who had been sitting next to Asad on the plane, sent a silent prayer up the heavens to bless them the same if not better love she had been blessed with.

-oOo-

'And that was how our scandalous adventure turned into marriage and now you three hooligans', Asad said finishing his story he had been telling his two daughters and a son.

'Sheesh, daddy! You could've left out the 'scandalous' part', an eleven year old Ameena spoke while Fahad and Hira, nine and eight respectively, nodded their heads agreeing with their sister.

'How did you manage all that set-up so quick, daddy?', Hira asked. 

'Oh common you three! That was the whole point!', Zoya said handing each of her kids their favourite flavoured ice cream. 'Your daddy is a very very rich man, young lady in case you haven't noticed', Zoya replied chuckling.

Asad chuckled too.

'Actually while your mommy did all the formalities of booking a restaurant, a cab and all, I busied myself paying people and getting them to do this', he replied remembering how he had literally begged random people.

'Whatever', Fahad said before digging into his dessert along with his siblings who did smile hearing it all.

Asad stood up from his armchair, snaked his arm around his wife's petite waist and dragged her into the closest room, that happened to be the study.

'Where's my icecream?', he asked huskily.

Zoya smiled as the meaning of his words sank in.

'Do you think it would be scandalous enough kissing each other senseless while our kids are at home?', she asked, tracing a finger down his jawline.

'Pretty scadalous', Asad replied, whispering, before claiming her lips into yet another fierce and a wild kissing session.

--   THE END  --
SanKsgian thumbnail
zara1ksg

AsYa FF - The Hate Story-

zara1ksg

chapter 1

today was finally the day , Zoya was returning to him - ayaan was feeling much better and he had promised asad the night before he would make sure zoya would be his forever ! the qazi was with asad - the talaq (divorce) papers were ready to be signed ! and once they signed zoya would enter his house as only his ! he closed his eyes and remembered the moments he spent with Zoya .. her smile , her deep dimple , everything about her mesmerised him .. he couldn't wait any longer , where was she .. he impatiently looked at his watch and felt a hand on his shoulder ..

don't worry asad - dilshad smiled she will be here soon ...

dilshaad knew that look on her sons face , she knew how hard that 2 weeks had been for asad ! he tried to be strong in front of the world but the pain he hid in his eyes was only visible to her ! not only asad but zoya as well , she had spoken to zoya the night before and she heard the happiness in her voice as she was returning to asad ! finally they will be reunited dilshad thought .. she tried not to get her hopes up ..bcoz everytime something good was about to happen for asad and zoya - muqaddar led them further away but seeing asad so happy she couldn't keep her excitement down as well .. she turned to see asad looking at his watch again and the doorbell rang ..

Zoya ! najma ran to open the door , ayaan and zoya stood there ... najma pulled zoya into the house and into a tight hug ! I cant believe it zoya , you are here ! we have missed you so much ! come and see ammi !

dilshaad hugged zoya who was crying ! no zoya don't be sad now is your time for happiness ! go to asad ,, don't make him wait any longer ..

asad stood a few feet behind his mother and watched zoya ! he wanted to be the 1st to hold her and feel her . but he let his family welcome her as she would be his forever ! he saw his mother push zoya towards him and he took her hand in his ... he smiled at her but she was looking down ! he wanted to wrap his arms around her , feel her hair on his face but he controlled himself !
come zoya the qazi is here , just sign the papers and then it will be just us .. as he walked with her to the qazi he bent down and whispered in her ear ! I missed you so much , I love you zoya ! and he felt her shake and he noticed she was still crying .. now more than ever, and asad stopped to calm her down ! shhh zoya its ok ! everything will be ok ! he rubbed his hands up and down her arms as if to make her feel warm or safe ! come the qazi is waiting , and he grabbed her hand but zoya didn't move she was still as a statue, and she was looking at ayaan who came and stood beside zoya and held her other hand !

zoya pulled her hand from asad and said , i want to live with ayaan !

*crash*

something fell and dilshaad woke up from that dream .. she closed her eyes again and wished it was a dream but that day  still haunted her memory ! that was the day she watched her son lose everything ! she watched as his love gave up on him ! she watched as her son lost his brother and the women he loved ! she had last seen asad 2 years ago when he decided to leave Bhopal and work abroad !she missed him ! 

ammi , dilshaad opened her eyes at the sound of imraans voice and looked at him ! he bent down and held her hand and kissed  ! ammi its a boy !

dilshaad was ecstatic ! imraan told her to go in before his family came so she could have time with najma and the baby !  

when she came out the whole family was there ! haseena with nikhat and farhan as well Rashid and his whole family including zoya and ayaan ! dilshaad notice something was different about them - whenever she saw them before they would be smiling or holding hands but this time they walked apart from each another and not looking at each another  she knew haseena must have told them to come for some absurd reason - there was a lot of congratulations going around !

dilshaad watched and wished asad was with his family as well - imraan noticed her eyes sadden ad he decided to tell her his surprise ! ammi i know you are missing asad bhaijaan so i phoned him 2 days ago and asked him to come and see najma ! his flight landed at 3 ! he should be here
any min- and they were interrupted by a girl screaming near them just help him why are r u asking who he is to me ? just help him  !  we met with an accident on the way from the airport ,she grabbed the nurses collar and yelled ! please help him , his  name is ASAD AHMED KHAN and he is my fianc !
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh graciously lord , you took my breath away...these updates are out of this world...👏

Simply awesome, 😳

Edited !!!

Did I took your post place...oops...sorry ...I was reading so indulgently...I am feeling bad now...
Edited by Aimer_vous - 9 years ago
SanKsgian thumbnail
chapter 2

I cant believe it- tomorrow I will be back with mr khan - zoya thought .. these 2 weeks hav been worse than torture .. I cant stay away from him anymore and she smiled thinking about her mr khan ..

zoya - can I talk to you ?

hey raburt  ! whats up you look worried ? tell mona - I can fix any problem .. and im very happy today so I will spread my happiness ..

zoya please sit .. its serious .. ayaan looked tense

ayaan whats wrong .. you are scaring me ! is it about mr khan ? is he ok ? let me talk to him .. zoya got up to use her phone and ayaan pulled her back down .

zoya , asad is ok ! this about you and me ! I don't think we should get divorced ! I want this marriage to work !

ayaan!! - zoya laughed ! are you ok ? and then she noticed he was serious - he held her hand and she pulled it away ! ayaan do you know what you are saying ! I love mr khan ! I am returning to him tomorrow !

zoya please listen to me ! ayaan tried to make her listen to him

no ayaan ! tomorrow I am going back to Asad !

------

ASAD ! doctor is asad ok ? zoya woke up with a start as she heard dilshad mention asads name !

don't worry mrs khan ! we have our best doctors operating on him ! - dilshaad breathed a sigh of relief !  
and the girl who was with him ? uhh his fiance ? how is she ? dilshaad asked with concern

oh she is fit as a fiddle - just a few stitches and bruises - I gave her a sedative as she was in shock - she should be awake in a few hours ..

dilshaad sat down on the chair , trying to calm herself down = she sent imraan to see to najma .. haseena and her family sat for an hour and left - Rashid wanted to stay longer but dilshaad knew shireen wouldn't like that so she asked him to leave - but ayaan and zoya stayed !

dilshaad noticed the silent tears falling from zoyas eyes - she noticed ayaan sit away from zoya ! she last saw them a year ago .. but they seemed different .

zoya came and sat next o dilshaad and held her hand , but dilshaad pulled her hand away !
zoya was hurt by this but she knew this hurt was nothing compared to the pain she gave to asad and his family ! she betrayed them and broke her promises and she was paying for her sins !

ever since she chose to live with ayaan - she was never happy ! she was always putting on a fake smile - always making others happy but she could never forget asad ! as hard as she tried he always consumed her thoughts !

2 years went by and she never saw him till today ! seeing him in that condition she fought hard not to run to him - but why would he need her ! he had his fiance .. it hurt zoya to see her - or just the glimse of this new girl- she was tall and  pretty ! with brown hair just touching her shoulder - - and then the doctors took her away ! but zoya didn't leave - she asked one thing from ayaan ! let her stay she knew asad was ok !  he was still in the operation room and she wasn't leaving till she saw he was ok with her own eyes ! ayaan got a call and he woke up to take it - he gestured to zoya to follow him so she got up and left with him !

imraan came to dilshaad with some coffee and asked her to visit najma and the baby ! she refused but he insisted it will mke her feel better and it did ! she started playing with her cute innocent little grandchild - after 15 mins she was on her way back to asad when she saw ayaan with zoya and heard him say

zoya ! you need to leave my house ! its been over a year since our divorce ! humeira is uncomfortable with you still living there ! - the family has accepted her as my wife ! we need to start living our lives and we cant move on if you are still there !

ayaan .. where will I go ? I cant return to aapi and jiju ! not after what I said to them ! I have nowhere to go !

look zoya ! I will buy you a house or flat in Bhopal ! you can live here or go back to new York ! I will give you the money you need to start up anywhere ! but you need to leave this week !

this week ? where willi go this week !

zoya will come with me ! - ayaan and zoya turned and saw dilshaad !

I heard everything ! zoya will stay with me !
SanKsgian thumbnail
 chapter 3

he watched as the buildings passed by him - everything seemed familiar to him yet he felt no connection to any of it - it was 2 years and asad ahmed khan was finally returning to Bhopal .. and it all was bcoz of her ! imraan called him up and asked him to return to see ammi and najma and he was about to decline but she insisted and he couldn't refuse ...he turned and watched her - she sat silently nervous to meet his family and she was terrified of him meeting her family ! he wasn't the best person to be around - always moody and angry and always emotionless ! but that was who he was - he changed for a little while but that ended up only in heartbreak for him ! and he promised he would never change for anyone else !

noora - are you ok ? you are very quite !

of course im quite ! will your family think im good enough ? will my family be ok with you ! this is a big step for me! I don't want anything to go wrong !

screeech --- the car swerved and everything went black !

---

asad , asad .. can you hear me ? open your eyes .. - everything was black asad tried to open his eyes but they were heavy !
asad im here - look at me !

her voice was sweet and beautiful and it spread a calmness over him ... his eyes opened easily and he tried to figure out where he was ! he assumed he would be lying on a bed somewhere but he found himself in a beautiful garden ..

asad im right here .. turn around ! her voice commanded him and he obeyed..and there she was ..sitting on a white swing wearing a red lehenga and a black shawl on her head !
come to me asad - his legs jus took him forward .. and he sat down next to her and she touched his hand ..he tried to speak but no word came out .. he saw a tear fall down and he wiped it away ..
he smiled at her and he wanted to hug her ..and he whispered her name ..
ZOYA ! he knew this was a dream but he wanted to stay here .. he looked at her and she was staring not at him but past him with a bright smile on her face .. and she whispered
AYAAN ..

asad felt a rage build up in him ! his fist clenched in anger and hate filled his heart ! he watched them - her hand in his and he couldn't watch it anymore ! he closed his eyes and darkness surrounded him again !

----
noora , sat outside asads room , she had woken up 3 hours ago and asad was brought out of the operation theatre an hour later... the doctors said the operation was successful , however the next 24 hours were critical ! she met dilshaad aunty who came and hugged her , she didn't expect to meet asads mother like this but life was always unexpected ! she met asad 1 and half years ago and who knew they would be here ! when she met him he was arrogant , rude and a total ass and he still was but he was the person she trusted the most !

dilshaad came and sat next to her - she saw  her talking to girl and she heard part of the conversation - dilshaad aunty told the girl not to worry and she wold move in with her ! noora noticed the girl had sadness in her eyes , and not a normal sadness but a sadness that came from the heart and she looked totally broken .. her figure was petite , her salwaar kameez was almost baggy on her as if she didn't eat properly but noora could tell she was a stunning women if she took care of herself properly ..

dilshaad aunty came to noora and smiled at her .. so you are my sons fianc noora ! he never said anything to me !

fianc - and noora gave her a confused look and remembered herself shouting it to the nurse ! she was about to tell dilshaad aunty something when the doctor and nurses rushed into asads room screaming .. his heart rate is low - we are losing him ...

----
24 hours later ..

asads eyes blinked open and he saw white ceilings and a stern voice scolded him ..

well its about time asad ! noora took his hand ! the doctors were giving up hope ! they kept losing you ! until a few hours ago when they said they felt as if you had found a reason to live ! was it me ? she laughed as she asked ?

asads head turned slightly to her and she was surprised to see him smirking !and she saw a look in his eyes she never saw before ! they were cold and lacked any emotion ..

my reason to live ! what reason have I got to live ! if I came back to life then my only purpose in life is to hate ! and he pulled his hand away from noora !