arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you...
bunbun2 thumbnail
This story is awesome...
everytime i finally catch up theres always a new twist
sorry for akshat though...he was funny...will be missed...
hope Rey doesnt get himself in too much trouble..
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbun2

This story is awesome...

everytime i finally catch up theres always a new twist
sorry for akshat though...he was funny...will be missed...
hope Rey doesnt get himself in too much trouble..

Hi thanks for the comment...and im glad you're liking the story...yes poor Akshat had to go unfortunately...and about Rey...not long until you find out...more coming up very soon
arsafar thumbnail

thanks...
arsafar thumbnail

Episode 21

*Flashback to before nominations...*

In the bedroom Sia and Kruttika were hanging out...

"Okay here is the plan...you keep a lookout...everyone is out in the garden and they should be there for a while...I will go upstairs and talk to Ayaan okay...come on let's go..." Sia informed Kruttika, she nodded and they make their way towards the HOH room.

"Wait here..." Sia ordered Kruttika, at the bottom of the stairs.

Kruttika looked around nervously; the rest of the houseguests were outside, Sanaya had gone off to take a shower...Sia made her way up the stairs and knocked on the door.

Ayaan opened the door and was a little shock to see Sia...but he invited her in.

"Hey what's up?" he asked curiously.

"Not much...just came to see what you are up to..." Sia said sweetly.

"Um okay..." Ayaan was on guard...this can't be good.

"SO...have you thought about the nominations?" Sia questioned.

"Sure...I have..." Ayaan said not wanting to let on much.

"Want to give me a clue..." she continued being sweet.

"Maybe you can wait for the nomination ceremony..." Ayaan told her, he felt awkward as his plan was to nominate Sia and Kruttika.

"I see...you're going to nominate me aren't you?" Sia sighed defeated.

"You are a target of the house..." Ayaan said not denying he was going to nominate her.

"But think about it Ayaan...I'm I really a threat to you?" Sia played with her words carefully.

"No not really..." Ayaan said but you are a threat to my group Ayaan said in his head wondering where she was going with this.

"Exactly now think about it...it's always me against the house...it's not fair...and there are other people in this house who are having a free time watching me fight with everyone...while they are safe from every nomination..." Sia told him; she was watching Ayaan carefully with a smiled inwardly as she noticed that she had got him thinking.

"Like who?" Ayaan questioned.

"Maya, Asad and Tej..." Sia said like it was obvious...she chose not to mention any of the alliance members as he would not give it a thought.

"True..." Ayaan thought briefly...he knew Sia was right...the three of them were playing really safe...honestly they were stronger then Sia and Kruttika...if he could get them out first then it would be easier to get Sia out...

"But...I guess it's up to you...it's your HOH after all...you have to do what is best for your game..." Sia said as she could see it settling in...Ayaan was deep in thought.

"I'm going to go..." she stood up and left with a smile on her face...

*Present* - After Nominations

The boys followed Ayaan up to the HOH room.

"Ayaan what was that?" Rey demanded, Ayaan's back was towards him as he checked out his snacks, he knew there would be a lot of explaining to do after that nominations...without admitting it Sia was right he had to do what was best for his game.

"Hey I am talking to you..." Rey demanded again; Sami and Jey entered the room, Sami closed the door behind him.

"What? I don't see why I can't nominate them..." Ayaan argued back.

"Are you serious...I thought we decided we were going to get Sia out this week..." Rey shouted back.

"I changed my mind..." Ayaan told him.

"Why didn't you tell us what you were going to do?" Jey asked quietly.

"It was last minute..." Ayaan said.

"I thought we were doing this for Akshat...we were going to get Sia out..." Rey told him, still furious.

"I'm sorry Rey...but I'm looking at the bigger picture okay...we are still getting Sia out...but not now okay..." Ayaan said.

"This was the best chance...what on earth made you change your mind...?" Rey said lowering his voice.

"Sia..." Jey spoke up and everyone looked at him.

"I saw her coming down the stairs...I was coming from the living room..." Jey said, finally realizing why Kruttika was acting weird.

"Sia? You let Sia change your mind...?" Rey told Ayaan; his voice was deadly.

"She didn't change my mind...she made me see the bigger picture..." he said turning away from the group.

"I can't believe you...looks like she can really control people around here...first Zain now you..." Rey said extremely upset.

"It's not like that...why do you care so much Rey they are not part of our group anyway...we have to get them out sometime so why not now?" Ayaan said his voice rising as he turned the argument on Rey.

"You're making a big mistake..." Rey walked out of the HOH room.

"Dude we are with you...but I just hope this does not come back to haunt you..." Sami said to Ayaan.

Bedroom

Sia, Kruttika and Sanaya were hanging out they were quite relaxed.

"I did it... I can't believe it... he actually nominated them..." Sia said to the others

"Can someone please tell me how this happened?" Sanaya says, she was happy they were safe but she didn't know how this miracle happened.

"Because of you..." Sia told her happily, she then launched into the story of what happened, how Sanaya had said that Ayaan had no reason to nominate them because they were not a threat to him, Sia then thought that other stronger contestants was Maya, Asad and Tej, all she had to do was tell Ayaan and hope he would see her way...and it worked..

The girls were so happy and impressed that they actually pulled through.

"We still have to be cautious...we could be put up at the POV ceremony..." Kruttika said.

Chill out room

Maya, Asad and Tej were hanging out in the chill out room, Maya was super angry and Asad and Tej was watching her pace up and down.

"Chill Maya you are acting like you're nominated" Tej said jokingly.

"Shut it you...how can Ayaan do that...I didn't nominate him why would he nominate you two it does not make sense..." Maya yelled.

Just then Rey came in super angry and all heads turned to him.

"What's up with you?" Asad asked.

"I know how you guys were nominated..." Rey said, pacing Maya's steps as she sat down.

"What do you mean? How?" Maya asked; the other two were curious.

"Sia messed with his head..." Rey growled still pacing.

"How did you find out?" Tej asked, suspiciously.

Rey stopped, he hadn't thought it through, and he needed to compose himself.

"I was upstairs...Ayaan was telling us...he thinks you guys are strong competitors..." Rey said controlling himself.

"Oh okay...whatever happened it's done now we just have to try and win the veto..." Asad assured himself as well as the others.

"Yeah" Rey agreed.

Later on

Ayaan came out from the diary room shouting; "Let's gather in the living room, it's time to pick players for the veto competition..." Ayaan said excitedly.

All of the houseguests gathered in the living room, Ayaan entered.

"It is time to pick players for the veto competition...the winner of the veto will be able to keep the nominations the same or upset the balance of the house by saving themselves or their chosen contestants...forcing the head of household to choose a replacement nominee..." Ayaan informed everyone.

"Can the nominees please join me..." Ayaan ordered.

Asad and Tej stood up and joined Ayaan at the front.

"As head of household I will pick two houseguests to take part in the competition" he said. He placed his hand in a bag to pull out the names.

"Sami...and...Rey" Ayaan called as he pulled out their names.

Sami and Rey joined Tej, Asad and Ayaan at the front.

"Big Brother will inform us when it is time for the veto competition" Ayaan dispersed everyone.

Everyone wished the chosen contestants good luck...

Store Room

Rey, Tej and Asad were discussing the POV .

"You guys know that I am on your side I will try and win this veto so we can save at least one of you..." Rey said seriously.

Tej and Asad were happy they had Rey on their side...

The POV

The activity is area is set up like a scary Hollywood movie with a red carpet along the middle, on one side there is booth with five spaces for each contestant on the other side of the carpet, has lots of props of scorpions, coins, brains, spiders and everything scary...

The Veto players took their spaces in the booths whilst the other contestants took their space on chairs to watch the competition, everyone was excited...

"Welcome to the Big Brother Movie Theater...you have three minutes to inspect the three sets from the BB movie Blood Bolts AND Bandages...the object of this game is to earn three movie tickets...to get a ticket I will ask you a question about one of the three film sets...each answer is always a number...you will write down what you think is the correct answer...after you hear everyone's answer you will lock in if you want to STAY and go for the movie ticket or FOLD...you would not earn a movie ticket but you will advance to the next round...if you STAY and you are closest to the actual answer you will earn a ticket...but be warned if you stay and you are furthest away from the actual answer you are eliminated from the game...if no one has three movie ticket after the six question the person with most tickets will win the Power of Veto...are you ready to play BB Movie!!!"

There are ten bats holding off the candle holder...how many bats are flying in the corner of the vampire lair? -

Rey - 300 STAY

Asad - 305 FOLD

Tej - 460 FOLD

Sami - 248 FOLD

Ayaan - 177 FOLD

There are 468 bats in the corner of the vampire lair...because everyone folded except Rey...Rey has won his first Movie Ticket.

The glass jar on Frankinstein's table contains 3 Brains...how many brains are in all seven radioactive tanks?

Rey - 105 STAY

Asad - 72 FOLD

Tej - 57 FOLD

Sami - 80 FOLD

Ayaan - 70 FOLD

There are 88 bats in all seven radioactive tanks...because everyone folded except for Rey...Rey has won his second Movie Ticket.

At the top of the cobra are 50 gold coins...how many golden coins are in and around the six golden urns?

Rey - 775 STAY

Asad - 425 FOLD

Tej - 1,490 FOLD

Sami - 1550 FOLD

Ayaan - 2,580 STAY

There are 2400 coins in and around the six golden urns...because Ayaan has the closest guess...Ayaan has earned his first Movie Ticket and unfortunately Rey has been eliminated.

Rey went to join Jey, Maya, Sia, Kruttika and Sanaya on the bench.

There are 65 jewels on this small pharaoh head sculpture...how many jewels on the large Pharaoh Head?

Asad - 2002 STAY 

Tej - 700 FOLD 

Sami - 720 STAY 

Ayaan - 714 STAY

There are 736 jewels on the large Pharaoh Head...because Sami has the closest guess...Sami has earned his first Movie Ticket and unfortunately Asad has been eliminated because his number was furthest away.

Asad; upset with himself went to join the others on the chairs.

This is the last question there are 30 bobs of garlic in this bowl...how many bobs of garlic are in the cart and in the baskets?

Tej - 620 STAY  

Sami - 477 STAY  

Ayaan - 714 STAY

There are 874 in the cart and in the baskets congratulations Ayaan you are the winner of the veto.      

Everyone came over to congratulate Ayaan while Maya hugged Asad and Tej...

Everyone made their way back to the house...Rey walked with Tej and Asad, this did not go unnoticed by Ayaan and the boys.

POV Ceremony

"It's time for the veto ceremony" Ayaan informed the houseguests who were in the garden, everyone followed him into the living room, the houseguests sat on the couches while Tej and Asad sat on the chairs. Ayaan stood up and walked to the front facing the houseguests.

"This is the veto meeting...Tej and Asad have been nominated...but I have the Power to Veto one of the nominations...I have decided not to use the veto...I'm sorry Tej and Asad one of you will be leaving this house..."

The boys did not show any expression, everyone else was quiet while Sia smiled at Kruttika who was sitting opposite her...Rey brushed a hand through his hair...

"This veto meeting is adjourned" Ayaan said.

Everyone got up to meet Tej and Asad...

Tune in on Friday to see which of the nominated contestants will go and who will become the new HOH...

Hi everyone..sorry I'm late this week...hope you enjoyed the part...please post your comments and let us know what you think...please press the Like Button 😃

Fizz

Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update
OMG Rey in angry mode...
He can b in trouble...
And i dnt wnt dat to happen...
Siaaa she z such a manipulator...
First zain,den krutika nd now aayan...
Poor tej nd asad...
Task ws gud...
let see who gonna b evict this week...
Update soon nd thnx fr pmEdited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome fantstic super updates
loveit
thanks for pm
cont soon
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice
So sia manipulated ayaan
Sad that tej or asad would go
Am sensing prob for my hero
Pls don't make me ri8
Wanted sia to go
But no worries
Hope so she leaves soon
Rey be careful
Task was nice
Scary yet different
Keep up the work dear
Nd take care of ur health
Waiting for next update
littleman thumbnail
Nice going...
Sia really is the star of this show...
she gets what she wants when she wants...
rey also not too stable...
he's almost walking on thorns...
Ayaz and the boys r seriously onto him...
nice task...
wonder who goes this week...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Nice update
OMG Rey in angry mode...
He can b in trouble...
And i dnt wnt dat to happen...
Siaaa she z such a manipulator...
First zain,den krutika nd now aayan...
Poor tej nd asad...
Task ws gud...
let see who gonna b evict this week...
Update soon nd thnx fr pm

Hey thanks...reys turned into angry young man...😲 ...Manipulator Sia is always on the look out to see who she can control next...glad to know you liked the task...who do you think will go?