Thank god u finally updated

arrrggghhh damn this sakshi
wat the hell!!!!!
khud se arjun pataya nhi gaya karan arjun ki dosti ka sahara le rahi hai
poor riya she must be feeling lonely
this time pls update soon
thanks for pm

U really hate Sakshi in this, dont u?๐Ÿ˜†
Dont worry, i will give u more reasons to hate her and more people to hate๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Dearies,
I am here with the next update. Thank you all for you unconditioned support. I am so sorry for not replying to comments personally. i tired doing that. but my computer gets stuck fast. i  have read each and everyone of your comments and i must say, I feel really obliged to get this love from you all. So here is a treat๐Ÿ˜Šwith the next twist๐Ÿ˜‰

Chapter 6

Sakshi was happy, really happy. Her plan to include her brother fetched the desired results. They once again became that friends group whom everyone was envious of. Even though Arjun yet to tell her that he loves her, she knew that he enjoyed their time together. The proof was he totally forgetting about Riya. She was happy when one day Arjun told to Riya that he won't be able to drop her home as he had plans with Sakshi and Karan. Even though Arjun didn't wait to see Riya's expression, Sakshi did. She looked devastated. Serves her right, thought Sakshi. She knew that it's just a matter of time before Arjun falls in love with her overall again.

After a high profile case, ETF was given the much deserved Holiday. Sameer Rathod had gone to his home in Jaipur. Shee and Liza decided to visit their parents, taking Chotu with them. Karan planned a one day picnic with Arjun and Sakshi.

As the ETF vehicle headed to the picnic spot, Karan stole a quick glance at Riya who was sitting in the back seat. He had asked her to come with them and Arjun also forced her to come. But unknown to Arjun, Karan's motive was to make Riya realize that Arjun is still in love with Sakshi. He hated to hurt Riya, but he couldn't help.

He diverted his attention from Riya and his glance landed on Arjun who was sitting in the front seat. He knew that he was taking advantage of Arjun's unawareness about how much Riya was hurt in the past few weeks. He had made sure not to let Arjun spend more time with Riya. To achieve this, he even said some lies to Arjun. Even though he felt bad at manipulating his best friend, he was nevertheless happy to see his sister's smile.

The picnic spot was a river amidst the forest. It was a nice place for canoeing. That was trio's favourite spot in the past. As the ETF's SUV came to a halt, the trio jumped from the vehicle and ran towards river side followed by a silent Riya. Riya was still unsure about her decision to go along with them. She didn't miss the furious glances Sakshi threw at her. But she came for Arjun as he had requested her to join them as he witnessed her turning down Karan's request.

They spread the blanket on the shore and lay down for some time. Everyone was tried after the journey. Riya took out the bread and started buttering it. Soon everyone had the bread butter and juice thus regaining their energy.

"Let's go for Canoeing" declared Arjun. Everyone got up and get ready. But when they reached near the boat, they realized that it had the space for only 3 people to sit. The trio exchanged a look. From that look Riya understood what is gonna happen next. She swallowed the lump raised in her throat.

Arjun sighed frustrated. The last thing he wanted was to leave Riya behind. So he decided to stay behind. He was about to voice out the same when Karan beat him to that.

"Riya, you go with them. I will stay back"

Riya's eyes shone with happiness whereas Sakshi got angry. Arjun was surprised and a small smile adorned his face.

"Before that can you please go and see whether I had kept the key in the SUV itself? I can't find it in my pocket. We will check here meanwhile."

Riya nodded in yes and set towards SUV. Once she was out of their sight Karan turned to Arjun and Sakshi with a grin on his face. Sakshi understood his expression and she smiled widely. The next moment they dragged Arjun towards the boat much to his protest.

Riya reached near the SUV and found it locked. She searched the nearby area but couldn't find the key. She reached the near the shore and found no one there. First she panicked, then she noticed that the boat was missing. Painfully she realized that she was tricked. All her pent up emotions came outside as she fell on her knees and started crying. She had never thought that Arjun will leave her all alone that too in a place no one else was there. The area was practically abandoned.

As she was crying, she didn't notice the snake crawling towards her. She was brought back to reality as she felt a sting in her leg. She jerked and she was shocked out of her wits seeing the snake crawling away. She looked at her leg and found the snake bite. She started panicking. She took out her scarf and tied above the area of snake bite. She started calling Arjun but realized that he had left his phone inside the SUV. She felt helpless. She knew that if she waited for them to return back, she will be dead as the snake was poisonous. She somehow gathered herself and started walking towards the main road. She could feel the effects of poison slowly spreading on her body. She managed to reach the road and then everything blacked out infront of her eyes and she fell down.

On the other side, Karan and Sakshi were enthusiastically rowing the boat whereas Arjun's mind was with Riya. He really hated what Karan and Sakshi did. But he had no choice. As the time grew by, he felt uncomfortable. He really did want to know how Riya was. He checked his pocket and cursed himself for not taking his phone. He asked the phone from Karan and Sakshi and like him both of them had left the phone in SUV and the key was with Karan. Hearing this his worry grew more and he ordered them to row back much against their disappointment.

Arjun was rowing faster than usual. As soon as they reached near the shore he jumped out of the boat and started calling her name. But there was no sign of her. He started panicking. By this time Karan and Sakshi reached there. They also panicked seeing her absence. Karan then ran to SUV and unlocked it. Arjun found his phone and checked. He realized that Riya had called him 6 times. He felt fear engulfing his body. He tried calling her back. After a few rings someone picked up the call;

"Hello Riya... Riya... Where are you?"

As the person in the other end spoke, Arjun's face became pale. Seeing this Karan understood something terrible had happened.

"Arjun, what happened?"

Arjun looked at Karan and murmured,

"Hospital. Riya... poisonous snake..."  

Arjun sat near to Riya in the hospital room. It's been 24 hours was Riya was under observation. She was still sleeping peacefully. The person who took Arjun's call had informed him that he found the girl near the main road and took her to the hospital. As Arjun and others reached there, doctor told them that it was mere luck which saved her. Arjun felt guilty and blamed himself for whatever happened with her.

As he sat near her and looked at her pale face he realized how cruel he was to Riya and her feelings from the day Karan came into ETF. It was not that he was intentionally avoiding her. But he failed to pay more attention to her. As he got his best friend Karan back, he became the old Arjun and started enjoying his life more. And it's true that somewhere he totally forgot about Riya as she also stayed away.

But seeing her present condition he remembered all the details about her in the past few weeks. Her hurt face flashed infront of him. He realized that his indifference had hurt her to the core. Unknowingly he gave her immense pain. His eyes well up at this. He held her palm and started kissing.

Riya stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. She saw a crying Arjun kissing her palm feverishly. Her heart melted at this. His tears were the last thing he wanted to see.

"Arjun Sir..."

He raised his head and saw her conscious. Relief washed over his face and he started kissing her face murmuring sorry. The sensation was too much for Riya to take. She felt that her heart will burst any moment with happiness and pain. The weeks of separation from him had given her so much pain and longingness.

"I am so sorry Riya. It was entirely my fault. I shouldn't have left you there. Believe me, I never wanted to leave you alone there but I never thought that Karan will play such a prank on you. I am so sorry. I never wanted to leave you alone."

She looked at him and found the genuine concern.

"It's okay Arjun sir. I am used to being left alone."

He was stumped for a moment at Riya's reply. He could feel the volume of pain in that reply.

"Oh Riya."

With that he got in the bed with her and hugged her close. She was stunned with the sudden turn of events. She shivered under his touch as he hugged her tight holding her close as to relieve her off all her pain he had unintentionally caused her. As he started rubbing her head, she started crying displaying all the pent up pain. He rubbed her back to calm her down as she sobbed hysterically in his arms. His heart clenched to see the sight but he knew she needed to vent all those pain out.

After a long time hers sobs subdued, but he continued stroking her hair.

"Riya, don't do this to yourself. I am not worthy of anyone's love. Everyone who loved me had left me. I am jinxed in love. So don't give me soo much love.  I am not worthy of you"

She could feel the pain in his voice. A sob escaped her lips. He pulled away for a moment and looked at her. He could feel the pain in her eyes. But what terrified him was the unconditional love he could see in her eyes. He wanted to run away from that feeling, the same feeling which broke his heart twice in his life and left to die him each and every day.  He so wanted to run away from her, yet he was not able to, there was something which was holding him back.

He cupped her face and stroked her lips. She shivered under his touch.

He cupped her face and stroked her lips. She shivered under his touch. She could see Arjun bending his head towards her, his eyes locked with hers.

"Let me kiss you Riya."

She closed her eyes and the very next moment, his lips touched hers. Their second kiss. He poured out all his worry and fear in that kiss. Riya's breath became shallower as she was intoxicated under his kiss and touch. Sensing her need for breath, he pulled away. She inhaled a lungful of air. He watched her breathing. When her eyes met his again, a lone tear fell through her eyes. Quickly he bent down and licked that tear drop off. She gasped at that sudden touch.     

"Don't cry, please."

She nodded in acceptance. He gave her his rarest of smiles. Her lips also curved automatically revealing a beautiful smile. Arjun settled her back to the bed much to her dismay yet she didn't voice out her thought. Being an orphan she had learnt long back to gain happiness in small moments and not dream of a happy future. She was happy to have received a kiss from the love of her life. She didn't dare to dream high.

But Arjun's next action puzzled her. As he laid her down properly, he lay down next to her and kept his head on her bosom, his legs flung over hers. She drew a quick breath.

"Riya..."

"hmm..."

He raised his head a little and looked at her eyes and voiced out,

"Do you mind?"

Looking into his eyes, she nodded in denial, encouraging him. He gave her a full smile and went back to his previous position. She started stroking his hair. He lay there and listened to her heartbeats. He could feel her soft peaks under his face moving up and down. He hugged her tighter and buried himself further in her embrace. He felt peaceful which he hasn't felt for a long time. Slowly he drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

That's how ETFians found them. Learning about Riya's incident every ETFian had flown back to the city. Karan and Sakhi who had gone home on Arjun's insistence had come to see them after freshening up. They met up with the other ETFians and all decided to go to her hospital room not knowing the sight which was going to welcome them.

Everyone stood stunned on the door seeing Arjun and Riya sleeping on each other's embrace that too in such an intimate position. Arjun had his face buried in her bosom, her hand in his hair. Both were in deep slumber. Small smile adorned their face. Sakshi's heart broke seeing that. She held her brother's hand for support. Karan too was shocked beyond imagination. As he saw their peaceful state, he felt guilty of making them deprived of such peacefulness.    

Arjun slowly blinked his eyes open after a peaceful slumber. He lifted his head up and looked at the angel sleeping infront of him. Shifting his weight off her, he pecked her lips making sure not to wake her up. He felt her smiling broadly in her sleep. Chuckling he dropped a kiss on forehead. Covering her fully with blanket, he got down from the bed only to come face to face with his teammates. He was stunned momentarily. He was embarrassed at being caught by his team like that.

To his luck a nurse came inside with soup for Riya. She looked at the sleeping Riya and then to Arjun.

"Sir, I need to feed this soup to Mam. She has to take medicine after that."

"Thanks, I will take it from here."

The nurse nodded and went out handing over the soup and medicines to Arjun. Coming out of his embarrassment, he walked towards Riya, settling the soup on the side table.

"Riya... Riya..."

He slowly called her. She stirred in sleep. He gently shook her. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Arjun sir", she whispered.

"Get up Riya. Look, everyone is here"

She looked towards the door and was happy to see everyone. Chotu ran to her and engulfed her in a bear hug. She started laughing. She then looked to Shree who had myriad of emotions in his face. She blinked her eyes assuring him of his safety. He gave her a smile in return.

"Enough of the hug Chotu. Let me feed her now."

Chuckling, Chotu moved away from her. Arjun brought the soup near to her and started feeding her while everyone else settled in the room. Karan held Sakshi in his embrace as she closed her eyes not able to witness the scene.

He fed her with utmost care. He was going to feed her the last spoonful when Rathod came into the room,

"Riya, Rawte..."

Everyone looked at the door and found their chief there. Riya flashed her dimple smile at him. A relief washed over Sameer's face for an instant. Suddenly worry overtook him as he saw the happiness in Arjun's eyes. He closed his eyes in frustration as he felt a small nudging behind his back. He let out a loud sigh which held everyones attention. Everyone looked at their chief. He bowed his head down and stepped aside revealing a beautiful girl behind him.  A loud clatter of the soup bowl resonated in the room sending everyone to shock. Riya looked at Arjun who by now had stood up and was looking at the girl with unfathomable expression. He then looked at Sameer.

"SAM, WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?"

Sameer flinched at the rage in his voice.

"Arjun, aren't you happy to see me?", asked that girl.

Arjun casted a loathing glance at her.

"What made you think that I will be happy to see you Roshni?" 

Now, now now...๐Ÿ˜† Did you like the twist? For all those who thought that Roshni is dead, i have never said that, did I?๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by rosamale - 9 years ago
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ab roshni kahan se agai wese ariya hi hena sorry if i hurt you Nice update
loveit
Cont soonEdited by Shanafr - 9 years ago
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it
Amazing
Thank god Riya is fine
Loved Arjun
WTH
Ye Roshni kaha se tapki
Ek Sakshi kam thi kya
Wait a sec last update mein you did say that Roshni is no more
Karan ne hi kaha/socha tha๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
waiting for the next part
continue soon

rosamale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanafr

Ab roshni kahan se agai wese ariya hi hena sorry if i hurt you Nice update
loveit
Cont soon

Hey what is the need to say sorry. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ u havent hurt me dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for reading it๐Ÿ˜ณ
And ha, Ariiya hi hein. but u will have to wait. i am trying to build some complications in the story๐Ÿ˜†
rosamale thumbnail

Originally posted by: skrafty

Awesome update 

Loved it
Amazing
Thank god Riya is fine
Loved Arjun
WTH
Ye Roshni kaha se tapki
Ek Sakshi kam thi kya
Wait a sec last update mein you did say that Roshni is no more
Karan ne hi kaha/socha tha๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
waiting for the next part
continue soon

I never said that Roshni is no more. i either used 'Roshni is no more in Arjun's life' or 'after Roshni's departure from Arjun's life'๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
I wantted you all to believe Roshni was dead. evil smile๐Ÿ˜ˆ BUhahahaha๐Ÿ˜Ž

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Im just hating this all that u make riya so stupid & always crying girl ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
there is nothing for riya more then cry
uff I just hate it a lot & getting bore to read anymore
I think im not going to read anymore this FF
sorry
zubiya92 thumbnail
Ek sakshi kam thi is story jo ab yeh roshni agai
Nice update
Cont soon
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT THE...ARRE YAAR TWIST PE TWIST DIYA GA RAHI HO PEHLE SAKHI AUR ROSHINI KA KISSA HSI BHAI...PAGAL BAN JAVUNGI YAAR...KUCH BHI SAMAJ NAHI ARAAHI HAI DAMMIT...
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG roshini is back
yaar ariya was happy for sometime n here came another musibat
poor ariya what's gonna happen next???
ariya moment was lovely plzzz don't make them cry more
awesome update
cont soon