Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting for the Update...Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Pyar ka Intezaar ( Waiting for Love )

Chapter Fifty Five : You + Me = Forever

************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************

While Sheethal was walking towards her room after haldi celebration, someone pulled her behind the wall, away from the notice of the others in the home who were busy with the preparations of tomorrow's big day. As soon as she was dragged, Sheethal knew who it was. She was anticipating this after her deliberate teasing in front of everybody to evince this reaction from the person whom she was trying to make jealous.

He took her to a lonely corner of the room and pinned her to the wall and questioned, "Why are you doing this? You are not serious right"?

Instead of getting shocked for his sudden question, Sheethal started to laugh unable to control the overwhelming happiness for the success of her secret mission. "What, why are you smiling"? He asked her with astonishment for her unexpected behavior.

"I knew it.. I knew you will ask me this.. I am just waiting for the moment". Sheethal informed still laughing.

Swallowing a lump formed in his throat for getting caught, he asked, "What.. What do .. do you mean by that"?

Sheethal instantly held his collar tight and pulled him close to her and said, "You know what Mr. Peabrain... I mean Mr. Aman Mathur. I had to do lot of flirting to make your stoned heart melt and open up to me".

Aman got stiff suddenly knowing that Sheethal knew about his feelings for her. He instantly left her arms and tried to take a step forward from her but she didn't let him go and pulled him more close fanning her breath on his chin.

"I know you love me Peabrain. I see that in your eyes everytime you look at me. I admit that I took time to realize that. I saw pain in your eyes, when I move close with Rakshas. I saw hurt in your eyes, when I was teasing him. I observed your clenched fists when I asked him to marry me. I saw love in your eyes when you see me laughing and smiling. But what you don't know is, everytime I saw love in your eyes, my heart goes dhak dhak. It always try to say something to you.. It always to reach you breaking the walls".

She left his collar and held his hand and kept on her heart to show how much her heart is beating for him.

"I waited long enough for you to open up... I couldn't wait more.. so obviously had to cook up something to bring out the Romeo hidden in you". She raised her shoulders with a wink.

Aman was astounded to know that Sheethal too have feelings for him. He felt ashamed for not understanding her feelings. If she didn't flirt with ASR, I wouldn't have express my feelings to her. This girl is brilliant'. Arnav thought in himself with a sigh.

"Sheethal.. I didn't prepare for this.. I am not sure how to say this.. No matter how much I think of.. I am coming up with only three wo... ".. Sheethal interrupted him by closing his mouth with her palm and said, "I know, I love you too".

Sheethal grabbed his collar again and pulled him close, and when their hearts started to beat as one, their lips found their way to meet and suddenly they took their steps way back when they heard loud shrieks and adjusted themselves like nothing happened.

"Oh man we are doomed". Whispered Sheethal after realizing they are not alone anymore but surrounded by a crowd of people who are looking at them with awe, someone seeking proper explanation and few others with a teasing glint.

"No way. I am not interested". Arnav just ruled out when NK suggested.

"Why No,.. it will be fun dude. Trust me you will regret it later if you say No to it now". NK warned him one last time before giving up.

"Yes bhai. I agree to NKji. I seriously regret it now. I don't want my Bhai to miss the fun just like me. My vote is also for Yes. Please accept it bhai. We will get time for fun in the name of you". Aakash also joined in the requesting thread with desperation for fun.

Suddenly Sheethal zoomed into NK's room where the boys are having a secret talk, screaming with excitement, "Party, where.. when .. Can I join".

"Relax there is no party.. These guys are just going wild". Arnav informed Sheethal by nodding his head.

"No party.. Why not... Come on Rakshas this is only day left for your freedom. From tomorrow onwards Mrs. Rakshas will definitely going to snatch away your freedom. If you want I will be your date today.. I have no problem". Sheethal clapped while saying this with excitement by biting her cheeks glancing at Aman midst of her tease.

Immediately after she completed talking, Arnav caught her ears and pulled her hard saying, "Nautanki... how many heart attacks will you give to Aman in a day.. stay out of it lady".

Sheethal pouted by rubbing her ears after Arnav left her and gave a deadly look at Aman for not coming in rescue of her. She came back to her senses when NK spoke, "Oye.. You are not allowed to that party. You are just a kid". Sheethal shrieked and pounced with one move like a lioness, "I am not a kid. I got a boyfriend... Do you understand .. So.. technically I am not a kid anymore".

When Sheethal about to leave Arnav stopped her and asked, "Could you tell Khushi to meet me at poolside in next hour".

"Oh... Bachelor Party with bride... ASR style mein.. Are we invited", Sheethal uttered with a smirk.

"Shut up and leave right now", Arnav snapped by slapping her head.

After Sheethal left Arnav turned to NK and said, "NK, I won't be available for AR for at least two weeks. Aakash and Aman will be a good help for you. I know I am keep you in tough position with two big projects. Can you manage.".

"Oye Oye Honeymoon, Of course we will manage. You have fun with peace buddy". NK winked and gave a friendly hug to Arnav.

"Arnavji I am so happy for Sheethal. Aman is a very nice guy. She chose a right person. But I am worried about Mrs. Manorama. Will she accept Aman". Khushi asked Arnav while they sat in the tiki hut near pool.

"Don't worry Khushi, I will take care of it. I know very well how to handle her mother. But before I talk to her, let her complete her education". Arnav answered taking her hand into his.

"Khushi, do you know why I called you here". Arnav asked entwining his fingers into hers.

"Mmm,... I guess I know... to spend time together before our big day. I am glad you called.. I have something to talk to you too Aranvji". Khushi answered by cupping their entwined hands.

"I am all ears... ". Arnav said by kissing the back of her hand.

"Arnavji" She whispered .. "Mmm" , He whispered back.

"What is your opinion about kids". There you go she asked it with releasing a sigh. But did she asked the right question. She hoped he will understand the her real intention on back of that question.

Arnav knitted his eyebrows once before he understood why she brought that topic now.  By cupping their hands, he said, "Khushi, I know. I can understand how much you are missing your sister. Frankly I won't believe in such things. But I respect your choices any day Khushi".

Khushi smiled and held his arms with her both hands and leaned onto his shoulder and asked, "You said you want to say something".

"NK arranged bachelors party tonight". He finally said it.

"Wow that's great Aranvji. Have fun". Khushi encouraged.

"Do you know what people do in bachelors party". He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Mmm, not really, but I know it is only for boys". She answered.

"I will tell you in detail what I am going to do there". Aranv whispered in her ear.

"Really.. you are so sweet Arnavji.. Tell me Tell me". Khushi got excited.

"Nk and Aakash are going to force me to drink today, saying this will be my last chance. Obviously I cannot say no, because, definitely you are not going to allow me to try later. So I will take one drink forcefully".

"Yeah that's true. But it is just for one day..so no problem". Khushi said by twisting her mouth.

"They will say, after drinking one, there is nothing wrong to go for second one".

"Ok..so true what difference it makes".

"So I will drink one, two, three, and many more. I heard that it will be very hard to stop after the start ".

"Ok... surely it's just for one time right"

"Mmm... After that, they will ask me to join the dance with a girl".

"What the.. there will be girls, I thought it is only for boys .. then why aren't you inviting me".

"They are not friends, not fiance's nor wives. Just one night stands my dear Khushi".

"One night stands. What does that mean.. never mind ... it's just a dance".

"Then that girl will say, let's have fun".

"Yeah.. otherwise she will get bored right".

Aranv chuckled and continued...

"Then, she will force me to take her to a lonely place far from the crowd".

"What .. why".

"After going to the lonely place, seeing a beautiful woman.. I cannot keep my hands to myself right".

"What does that mean".

Aranv slowly raked his fingers into her hair and pulled her close to him. "I will take her into my arms like this".

"What".

He slowly splayed his other hand on her back and hugged her tight, "I will hug her tight like this".

"Huh"

He moved his hand to her back and pulled the string of her dori down, "Then slowly I will forget my words".

"Mmm"

He touched his lips on her nape and bit her hard making her shriek and leave him at once.

"What are you doing Arnavji.. How could you.. Are you going to do all of this there. How could you touch another gi... Wait a minute.. are you hitting on me. I should have known that before. You are becoming too naughty these days Aranvji". Khushi finally understood what he is up to after looking him stopping his smile under his lips.

"Naughty.. me.. Are you serious.. Naughty and Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't go well together sweetheart". Arnav said moving her stresses to the back of her ear.

"Yeah but flirting and Arnav Singh Raizada will go very well together". She said pushing him away.

"I am not going to any party Khushi,  just want to spend time together.. as Khushi and Arnav.

Khushi hugged him tight and they spend the whole night under the stars sharing many memories and revisiting many moments with subtle romance in the midst.

Continuation... Next Post
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lovedrops thumbnail

It was an amazing journey... I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends and readers for giving their support and love all through this journey. I would like to thank each and every person who stayed with me since the beginning of the story.

D.. Thank you so much for supporting me and inspiring me and helping me in each and every step of this journey. Without you.. there is no writer in me. It all happened because of you. You gave me wonderful friends.. you gave me marvelous readers. Thank you so much. And You know I love you so so so much.

Sri.. Words will be less if I say anything about you. You are the precious friend I found in this journey. Your every word will make me think.. will make me analyze myself.. will make see everything in different angle. You taught me that there will two sides to every coin... look into every situation with positivity. I grew up as a person more in your friendship.

You too know that I love you right.

Di... What an amazing person you are Di. I have never seen such a person with beautiful heart like you. You helped me so much with translations and you taught me lot of hindi.. I am so lucky to find you Di. Every time I tried to reach you you gave me your caring hand. Everytime when I was upset.. you cheered me up. Everytime I was on fire.. you gave me icecream and became my fire extinguisher.. my big sister.. you became my dearest Di. Love you so much.

J & Kavi... Thank you for believing in me and being with me all through my journey. you have been wonderful support. Thank you so much for your amazing songs you shared Kavi. I loved each and every song you shared. I like your comments always.. and you know it guys.

Siri... You have been with me since the beginning of PKI. You are my second friend in IF next to Deepthi .. do you know that.. You have a very special place in my heart. Thank you so much for being with me and loving me.

Dees... We met with a simple like. And we became good friends in no time. And that friendship brought you to PKI.. since then you stuck with me.. Thnak you so much for your love Dees. You are really a darling.

Pinki... What can I say about you... You sat with me for hourhus sometimes to help me. You boosted me many times when I got stuck in the midst of story. Thank you so much.

Bahu... You came like a lightening into my life.. and you became my family. Love you.. miss you so much. I will pray for you.. be back with all smiles.

Pinki... Darling you are the first one who started ressing in my thread.. I felt very happy you know. Thank you so much for your support and love.

Madhu ... I really love how you put the update in few words in your comment. Thank you so much.

Sutapa... You never missed commenting on the thread.. I really admire you for that. 

RealityTruth.. Thank you dear for recommending PKI in your list. 

Mina420... You know right.. I learned how to create thread.. How to post.. How to play with everything in IF through you.. Thank you dear.

Amus5... You gave me so many suggestions to improve myself.. Thank you so much for your support dear. 

Sorry if I miss anyone. It is not intentional. Don't forget I love each and every one of my readers.

sudumon,  tessyrani,  prha,  bhaskar160587,  lovebadhan,  anooopudi69,  ashukls,  Snigdha92,  yashi164,  --shivani---,  cdhivya12,  lotuscbsinlovewithtvk,  Horaja,  rn94,  jasbin,  gayathri-murali,  1ksk,  anubablu,  sangeethbala,  roopathomas,  brinny,  1771168488,  AishaY

goyalkalpna123,  neel11,  kkyajo,  tasmine,  Archu61,  inamajar,  dhulanya,  addicted2bs,  anjubua,  

nisso,  RealityTruth,  indhuzaChaverah_TFC,  Sakhi2013,  Supriyaa,  hesinahi,  Zeehana,  Sweety012345

saschades,  kushiarnav1,  arshi_sarun,  Mishty.M.ksagarpatadia,  hajr,  khareshelley,  Apoorvarani

ranjanatripathi,  sutapasarbabhom,  shiv456,  madhu1210,  amus5,  Maghinalls,  spillaasha_mehta,  

Pinky.Raizada,  eishe10,  AnjuRish,  jduke,  deeswarna,  canapoem,  lalarukh,  diyadivya,  fffan123,  keenu_kk,  -afsha-Srilathalolla,  Happytwinkle

Thank you all for your love and support.. Love you all and miss you all. 

Will be back soon...πŸ˜›

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you akka, I love you too. 

Malla nene first...naa tondarakakapothe, nuvvu update cheyaka munde res petta.

Coming to the update, what a nice way to wrap things up. Sheetal and Aman, Never guesses that one. Boys gang were discussing about bachelor party and Arnav says no. But he goes to Khushi and makes her jealous. Arnav's Sherwani was drool worthy. Arshi are back to Shantivan, their home. 

Can't wait for epilogue...Give Arshi three kids...1 boy and 2 girls. 

WIth love
PInky.
Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
kkyajo thumbnail
beautiful ending or beautiful new begining πŸ‘
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful End to a wonderful Journey...
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail