eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
And you bet we all are doing just that...looking n looking...without even blinking!! Coz it was deffo worth a look...πŸ˜ƒ!!

Seriously..I so wanted to bash up the disgusting animals that seem to abound in our country lately...I was literally cheering the girls on!! Wanted to join the fray and land some lethal ones on each and every single sick mind that seems to populate our nation of late!! Well done girls...and that is exactly what we need...the spirit to fight back...they need to get the message... # WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH...whatever some might think...I loved the girls bashing scene...its time to take this brutish bull by the horns...and kill this diseased raging evil once and for all. Tomorrow they deal with the real crux of the problem..its not the way we dress or talk or carry ourselves...its the way they think...its not us...its them. Kudos cvs for once again talking about relevant and important things...πŸ‘!!

Special Mention...the pause in the middle of all the chaos...their fight is more important than the flying punches, and skull cracking bottles...don't say a word...who..me??? And he is happy to go back to his jaw breaking.. πŸ€£

Talking about relevant..leads to irrelevant things like allergies...seasonal ones...that crop up to irritate and then dissipate in thin air...πŸ˜†!! Seems our baba is finally getting cured...Cabir read the status right!! So, he wants to drop his girl back home...hmm..back to square one. Black car ...night...Murthy's residence...sigh...some things never change!! πŸ˜‰ Before that...she doesn't want to sit in the front seat with him...darling girl..you are destined to do so your whole life...might as well get over it. And ...the monster...actually opened the car door for her?????!!!!!! Pinch me...ouch!! Now that's a new...Nandu didn't faint..i almost did!! She did too, when their fingers touched accidentally..Ahemmm...Look Look 🀣!! " Mere paas puri raat nahin hain is Look Look ke liye" or something of that sort...but we have...we can watch you two play look look for a life time...we don't really mind...so continue with the suggestive, romantic, coy, shy, nervous, questioning, lovey dovey look look games...we looking too...πŸ˜†!!

So he drops her home...both awkward...both unsure...and she says just one polite, courteous word...Thanks...and offends the lover boy!! πŸ˜› Thanks se bhi allergy...what to do?? So he hates that she is being so formal...not her fault Manik...you weren't exactly informal with her lately!! So, he is not happy with the current formal status and so starts throwing a tantrum...as usual!! But this time, it backfired...bringing tears of unsurity and exhaustion in the very eyes that he hates to see watering!! She is at a loss, unable to grasp the complexity of their bond, unsure of what their relationship was, what was the present or future of their bond...too many questions and not an answer in sight!! Nandini finally breaking up...after all she is human!! And she has had just enough from him!! And the sight of those tears...tears him up on the inside, promptly shutting him up!! He loses it all then, his fake air of arrogance, his fraudulent angry confidence, his outward veneer of sophisticated indifference..it all melts the moments he sees her tears!! He hates them anyways and when he is responsible for them..feels like a heel, like a cad...which he is!! πŸ˜ƒ

He gently wipes them...and even more gently lifts her up on the hood of the car!! ( I normally hate when men manhandle women, but I swear every time he lifts her ...its such an Aww moment..go figure!!) And finally they TALK...

One thing was very clear...they knew!! Both knew exactly what the other was thinking!! Nandini said it all...I know you did the right thing and I know why you did it..also that you don't have any options and that leaves me without any options!! Simple and straight...so yes she understands his state of mind, the frustration has seeped out, the anger cooled, the temperament mellowed...not only on one but both the fronts. He too knows whats going on in his delicate love's mind...her sheer helplessness...her equating his absence with his abandonment...he senses her defeat!! She can't lose...his Nandini can never ever give up on him...that's the one thing (okay one among the zillion things) he loves about her...her never say die attitude, her will to fight for them, her readiness to always give them a chance in the eye of any storm ...and today she is exhausted!! Remember, the back to back chat...Soha track...when they promised if one gives up, the other will pick up the battles!! So today Manik, when he sees his Nandu give up, takes up the mantle...and lets her know ...its never over...till its really over!! And in essence...its never ever over...coz its forever!! He lets a tired Nandini know, there is hope, there is a chance...they are meant to be together. See...its so easy...when she withdraws, he takes over...when he gives up...she manages...talk about a perfect team!!

A look look lesson for all MaNan shippers...they know and understand each other so well...its never a blame game with them...and us???

Coming back to the very vital...nosey kissey...all kinds of sweet!! He leans in...and the look on her face..WHAT?? NOW?? Are you freaking kidding me?? Again he surprises her ...with his sweet gentleness, his adoration, his inner knowledge about what she exactly needs and when!! What was that kiss...it was reassurance, reaffirmation, comfort, camaraderie, a pledge of I will make it alright, love, adoration...all rolled in one small peck for his tiny fairy!! He simply dusted her cute nose with some love dust and cast a magic spell!! With that kiss...the ice has almost thawed around his heart!! The romantic, chasing her all over, can't keep his hands off her Manik is almost back...I bet this week we see an all out to win and woo his girl back Manik...Yay!! ( Of course Nandini missed his attentions...but we missed it more...so good to see Men Chase Women...now you are talkingπŸ˜†)

ManBir...after a looonnng while...how we missed these two!! So back to what they do best...being the best of friends!! Nothing beats a mid night surprise chat...whether over a can of beer or coke or a cuppa joe...those impromptu talks are the gist of life!! Cabir knows his buddy...reads him like a kindergarten book!! He needs to talk, to vent...yes, Manik will always be happy for his friends...irrespective of his own pain...that's Manik for you!! The conflict within is understood by him too. Manik hates to talk...not easy...but finally out it comes!! He is in a fix...again...thanks to love and friendship and thanks to the two people he cares the most for in his life!! Cabir informs him about Dhruv's deteriorating status...with a dash of humor...but Manik wont' have it...humor at his friend's cost is not acceptable!! Hey...its our Dhruv...period!! One tiny moment...one huge statement!!

Ironic..Manik had placed this condition in a fit of pain and rage..and now Nandini has turned the tables on him. He  is finally carrying the burden of fulfilling his own condition...again a taste of your medicine...always helps seasonal allergies..monsterπŸ˜ƒ!! Finally, the sun is out of the clouds...and the smile breaks out...and we are left hanging at the edge of the precipice...CVs hate you..(of course the MaNan kind of hate you here...dearies!!)

Indeed...this one had us all in Look Look mode...we can't take our eyes off you ...!!

P.S...Navya's Amma waits for her Damaadji with a pressure cooker...bet Cabir blows multiple whistles when he sees SaasuMaa's welcoming committee...let's just hope yeh cooker phate naa!! πŸ˜†

Edited by eveline - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yyyeeeaaayyy i m first amazing post sue loved it todays epi was just awesome
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
" It is not over until its over... Always remember Nandini "

😎 What a dhamakedaar shuruaat to the week. Mazaa aa gaya. Good execution (fight scene too), nice writing and good performances by all πŸ‘πŸΌ

Starting with dhulaayi by the SPACE gang.. Way to go girls πŸ‘ De ghuma ke... Rocky n his gang of losers and the apathetic onlookers. Sad state of affairs in our country. Never having the guts to stand up against crime, because it doesnt affect them. Being judgemental towards women and treating them as the inferior sex. Kudos to the team for incorporating such burning social issues in this youth show and sending out the right message. Lets see how they address the problems plaguing Mukti by aligning her issue with this cause.

THEM and their LOOKS... Before I proceed further, a comment on that pause in the fight. Yes Eveline his seeking her approval and she doesnt disapprove and his smile. Then continue with punches  πŸ˜† But point to be noted that in the midst of all this chaos n dishum dishum he always looks out for her and never let anyone touch her or do harm..

Cabira, the Boss... Sensing the tension in the air, acts as the diffuser again. Suggests car pool as the problem to all solutions. And we agree boss. Sambhal lena... But our Nandu is still annoyed with him and his callous attitude. Yes Eveline she is fated to sit in the passenger seat of that black sedan. Until Manik makes her learn driving. 

The Monster solves her dilemma and opens the door for her. Their hands touch and she softens. But gosh him being Manik, trust him with his smarty one liners " Look Look ke liye poori raat nahi hai humaare pass "  Cheeky πŸ˜‰

The THANKS... That awkward feeling when both have so much to say but words evade them. She manages a thank you and slowly walks off. But again him being Manik, this formal behaviour irks him. But she counter questions. " Hum hain kya? " And she cannot control any more. The tears fall out and so does her helplessness and exhaustion at playing this game.

And this is one sight in the world he cannot bear. He wipes her tears with tender hands. Picks her up, his delicate doll and makes her sit on the bonnet of the car. Lovely direction for this entire scene. Gr8 work Rajeev Sir πŸ‘

Him leaning towards her and starting his comfort talk. She understands his situation vis-a-vis Dhruv. But what about them and her hope of them performing together. She is defeated, too exhausted to continue fighting for them. She has no option left. 

And Manik cannot see his Nandu in this helpless state. He admires her never say die attitude  She is his fighter, how can she give up on them, how can she lose HOPE. But no fear when the Monster is near. He has always given her the energy to continue her fights. He pushes her not to give up on them so soon. Abhi toh concert baaki hai... His soothing voice doing the deed. This proximity helped in that moment. His giving her a peck on the nose surprised her but reassured her that he means business. He will set things right for their sake. He will take up the fight from hereon. She smiles and her hope restored somewhat.

How I missed this playful Manik. Him pulling her close, playing with her hair, her earrings. Hope he is here to stay for long now... My Hope πŸ˜†

Yes Eveline magic spell cast on her as well as this love struck audience 

ManBir... After soo long πŸ˜ƒ Brothers who can read each other so well. Cabir understands Manik's dilemma over Dhruv performing at the concert. But he rightly questions him about Nandini. And Manik is caught in his own game. Wrong footing at the moment but this talk with Cabir helps to clear his mind. And he devices a plan to set things straight for the sake of his love and also friendship.

The Monster has set out to play his game now and of course he sets his own rules too. Panditji watch out...

Cabira n Navya n Mommy dear... I understand to need to create a bit of OTT drama here, being a daily soap but this delay in not telling the truth to her mom is getting a bit annoying πŸ˜• Sorry..

Edited by amisuv - 9 years ago
neelakshi.swain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will take time for all to adjust to life curveballs...manan still need time for their relation to hv a firm ground...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: aminahin

Yyyeeeaaayyy i m first amazing post sue loved it todays epi was just awesome

Yup...you are first and yup...it was an amazing episode...! πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelakshi.swain

It will take time for all to adjust to life curveballs...manan still need time for their relation to hv a firm ground...

Agreed...it always takes time for a fragile plant to take root and grow into a flourishing life shading tree...
eveline thumbnail
πŸ€ͺ..Mine in return...stop being lazy now...and start working on your response...so IF can wipe it off...again..πŸ˜†!!
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Coming to the epi i just loved it the way girls were beating the boys go girls now its time to show πŸ‘ thn our manan scene ohh how they manage to act so well i just love it n glad dat manik understood datits his time to do smthg
loved ur post love u dear πŸ€—
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Eve...πŸ€— as always mast jhakass post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I just finished watching the episode and the girl fighting at the start of the episode just reminded me of Chakh De ka women hokey kha dhooliyee... GIRL POWER Zindabad... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just for you Baba Manik ke exact words..."Yeh Look Look keliye humare pass sarri rat nahi haine... "πŸ˜†

I thought Cabira jan bujake called out Nandu when she was going to seat at the back side so that Madhubala can go and sit in the back...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the Moorthy house ka parking lot exactly kaha haine i wonder... Nandu and Manik itana sab kuch karate haine parking maine and nobody ever notices..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ the whole scene was just adorableee and cuteee...    

the way Manik baba goes to talk to Cabiraa... I m sooo sooo happy..... so Baba Manik ke dimag ki batti jal gaye hain and he has come up with some plan to fulfill Nandu's wish...❀️

Navay's Mom and Navaya ka scene was super duper πŸ€£

sorry but No Smiley's today.. ... totally   

so will just go and 
Edited by Smiley_23 - 9 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: aminahin

Coming to the epi i just loved it the way girls were beating the boys go girls now its time to show πŸ‘ thn our manan scene ohh how they manage to act so well i just love it n glad dat manik understood datits his time to do smthg
loved ur post love u dear πŸ€—

I so wanted to enter the screen and join the fun...ek do ko toh pakka maar girati...guaranteed...loved the spunk the girls showed!! # proud KY2 fan!!

MaNan...no words...coz however and whatever much I write...it will still be never enough!!