Users

Frequent Posters

arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: littleman

aww...poor Purvi...that was sad...

I really wonder who will be the new HOH
this story is getting more tensed and interesting by every episode!
update soon 

Hey thanks for commenting...yes poor purvi is gone this week...and I'm happy to know that you'e enjoying the story...I'll be uploading the next part tomorrow...
arsafar thumbnail

Thank You
arsafar thumbnail

Thanks
arsafar thumbnail
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsafar

Hi...I'm so happy to know that you enjoyed it...and you're most welcome for the dedication...we always look forward to reading your comments...and yes we added that wish to Rey on your behalf...😉 ...hope he wins too...actually I only upload the story here on IF but I don't even know how the full story goes...my sister is the writer and I just read over and fix up...so as I fix up and upload it's just as new to me as it is to you guys...i'll let you in on a secret...I have favourites too...😉 

yes coming to the update...I felt bad for purvi too...only for jey though...hope he gets back into the game...who do you think will find out about the alliance first? and who do you want to be HOH this week?

I must admit your sister is really an  awsome writer and with ur golden touch it just shines out :)
Wow am glad to know that u too have fav
U knw i also wait to read ur rply for my comment
It really makes me feel happy after reading it
Thanx dear remembering me everytime and giving importance *hugs & kisses* :P
Frankly speaking i dont want anyone to knw abt the alliance
I too wished rey to be the HOH but that's not possible i know :P
So anyone from his alliance or for whom he is not the target to be the HOH
I Knw I knw am really crazy after rey
Bt can't help it dear :D
Edited by Fairy... - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

I must admit your sister is really an  awsome writer and with ur golden touch it just shines out :)
Wow am glad to know that u too have fav
U knw i also wait to read ur rply for my comment
It really makes me feel happy after reading it
Thanx dear remembering me everytime and giving importance *hugs & kisses* :P
Frankly speaking i dont want anyone to knw abt the alliance
I too wished rey to be the HOH but that's not possible i know :P
So anyone from his alliance or for whom he is not the target to be the HOH
I Knw I knw am really crazy after rey
Bt can't help it dear :D

Thank You once again for the lovely compliment...😳😳😳 ...Yes I also have my faves and I also feel bad when they go...Purvi, Tara😭😭 ...aww i really do enjoy reading all your comments and also from all the other readers...and thanks for the hugs and kisses 😃 ...and once again all the best to Rey...😉
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Fizzx dear Pls update

I'll be uploading the next part very soon x
arsafar thumbnail

Episode 17

"Next question during the Veto was Maya's ballets put together more or less than 20?" Armaan asked.

Sia closed her eyes; she remembered the mud filled area with the voting booths, Maya's numbers were high she could not remember the total but she knew they were definitely more than 20; she turned her box to more...

"The answer is more...Congratulations Sia you are the new HOH..." Armaan said.

Sia screamed in happiness; she saw Kruttika and Sanaya running towards her laughing and she hugged them and then met the other contestants.

They all made their way back to the house.

Everyone hung out in Sia's HOH room, they all acted nice to her to try and get on her good side...after a while the others went downstairs...leaving Sanaya and Kruttika with Sia... Sia was super psyched and the other two were joking around and laughing with her.

Downstairs the atmosphere was quite suffocating as everyone felt they may be targeted; Sami, Jey, Ayaan and Akshat were hanging out in the first bedroom...

"I can't believe Sia became the captain...this is the worst thing that could have happened..." Ayaan said lying back, the other boys were sitting on the two beds facing each other.

"You're right...she is the mastermind behind Zain and Kruttika's nomination, and now she's here to claim the throne for herself..." Jey said.

"At least we know that one of us will be safe..." Ayaan sat up.

"Who's that? Cause it's definitely not me..." Akshat asked, rubbing his face in frustration.

"Sami...hopefully Sia won't vote him out...everyone else maybe..." Ayaan stated.

"She has nothing against you...I don't think you will be put up..." Sami told him.

"True...where is Rey?" Ayaan asked the boys.

"I think he's with Tej and their gang...is it me or has Rey been hanging around with them a lot lately?" Sami asked no one in particular.

"I've noticed that too...but maybe he's just getting information for us...no one knows were in a secret alliance..." Jey said.

Kruttika was about to go into the bedroom when she heard the boys talking and she came to a halt as he mind started working over time; "No way...did I just hear that...a secret alliance!!!...Omg...I've got to tell someone...Sia..."

Kruttika walked as quickly as she could all the way up to the HOH room; without knocking she rushed into the room and Sia turned to see who it was.

"Hey what's up?" she asked as Kruttika came through the door.

"You would never guess what..." Kruttika said in shock, she sat down at the edge of the bed and tried to catch her breath.

"What...? Tell me!" Sia urged her on.

"The boys have a secret alliance..." Kruttika blurted out.

"What? Which boys?" Sia questioned.

"You would never guess..." Kruttika stalled.

"Hurry up and tell me...who is in this secret alliance..." she was impatient.

"Ayaan, Jey, Akshat..." Kruttika started.

"No way Akshat...who would want him in their alliance..." Sia was outraged.

"Wait for it there is more...Rey and Sami..." Kruttika finished. Sia's eyes went big and she covered her mouth.

"No way...Sami?...I thought he was on our side...what about Sanaya?" Sia tried to register all this new information; she sat down next to Kruttika.

"It makes sense...that's why Sami saved Akshat because he's in their alliance..." Kruttika said thoughtfully.

"Oh my gosh...this is big...these boys have been playing this whole house all of this time..." Sia couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"We have to tell Sanaya...that Sami is playing her...it's obvious he is probably just pretending to like her so he can keep himself safe and get information from us..." Kruttika told her.

"True...but we can't tell Sanaya...not yet...for now we keep this news between us two...no one else...okay..." Sia told Kruttika.

"Why...we should give their game out...expose them...then everyone will want them out..." Kruttika looked at Sia wondering what she was up to.

"Not yet...we will but not now...we need to use this information at the right time...for now just the two of us will know..." Sia said firmly.

Chill out room

Rey, Tej, Maya and Asad were hanging out.

"I honestly didn't think that Sia would be able to make it to captain..." Maya said to the guys.

"Well in this house anything is possible...I'm just wondering who she's going to put up for nominations..." Tej wondered.

"I think I might go up...I made one mistake of putting her up and she will put me up any chance she gets I'm telling you..." Rey sighed.

"I think she might be over that...hopefully...she isn't that stupid...she might put Akshat up though because he is number one target at the moment..." Tej stated.

"Let's see...you're right in this house anything is possible..." Rey nodded.

Sami and Sanaya were hanging out in the garden area...

"I'm so happy Sia is HOH at least we will be safe for another week..." Sanaya said excitedly.

"Yay" he said sarcastically so that Sanaya wouldn't catch on; "Maybe she will nominate me..." Sami tested her.

"Not a chance...why would Sia nominate you?" Sanaya asked.

"Maybe...you never know with Sia...do you know who she is planning to nominate..." Sami quizzed.

"Hmm I'm not sure...but I think she really hates Akshat so maybe him...I haven't asked her..." Sanaya told him.

"I guess we will just have to see at the nomination ceremony..." Sami sighed in defeat; he needed to know who Sia was going to put up...

Nominations

Sia had been given a round case in which had 16 keys; she had to take the keys of the people who she wanted to nominate and then put everyone else's back into their slots. After Sia had finished, she lifted the round case and brought it downstairs into the dining room, where all of the contestants were seated around the round table. Sia placed the round case onto the table and looked around at everyone.

"This is the nomination ceremony...one of my duties of Head of Household is to nominate two people for evictions...I will pull the first key and that person is safe...then that person will pull next key and so on and so forth..." Sia explained.

Sia pulled the key "Kruttika you are safe." Kruttika thanked Sia and then pulled the next key.

"Sanaya you are safe" Sanaya thanked Sia and pulled the next key.

"Tej you are safe" Tej thanked Sia and pulled the next key.

"Sami you are safe" Sami thanked Sia and pulled the next key.

"Asad you are safe" Asad thanked Sia and pulled the next key.

"Maya you are safe" Maya thanked Sia and pulled the next key.

"Ayaan you are safe" Ayaan thanked Sia and pulled the last key.

"Akshat you are safe" Akshat was surprised and thanked Sia, who gave him a smile, she then stood up.

"I have nominated you Rey and you Jey...Rey I'm just repaying the favor...and Jey I nominated you because I think you are a strong player and that could ruin my game...it's nothing personal..." Sia said sweetly; "This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

Everyone was quiet shock that Akshat was not nominated, but they all got up to greet Rey and Jey and wish them all the best...

Tune in on Wednesday to see who wins the Power of Veto and if the nominated contestants can save themselves from nominations...

Hey everyone...two strong contestants up for nominations this week...what do you guys think? Please comment and let us know what you think...oh and don't forget to hit that Like Button...😉

Thanks...Fizz

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
YIPPIII...
Agn me first...:))
m so happy :)))
Ok now cmng to update
SHOCKING SHOCKING SHOCKING UPDATE !!!!
The only wrd cmng into my mind while readng it...
Sia the HOH...
i hv never imagined it to b happen...
Krutika cum to knw abt the secret alliance :o
She tell dis to sia also...:o
OMG she saved akshat...????

She z d one who hold zain's nd krutika's nomination to evict akshat frm house...
Den y????
M i dreaming????
Bt hw dare she to nominate rey...:(
I so hate sia...
Plzzz i dnt wnt rey to b out of the house...
He z my fvrt...
W8ng fr veto...
Update soon nd thnx fr pm..
Luv
Nishtha
Edited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SHOCKING update
Am really angry with u for doing these
Why? Why? Why sia only
I just hate sia from core of my heart
Pls save Rey
And put both my fav together in nominations
Nt at all fair
I am angry on jey too
Cant he just zip his mouth
See nw krutika and sia came to knw abt there allience
She will definitely use it against them
And she also did
I want sia out pls pls pls
And ya i want rey to be safe at any cost
Pls do anything u want but save him
Am also worries for rey nt bcoz he is nominated bt bcoz his alliance members have marked that he is hanging with other group more
Hope they dnt come to knw abt rey secret
I really wanna cry
Why fizz
Just nt done dear :(
Update soon nd save Rey