Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virikalover16 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Give us soon an invitation for the wedding !! lol seriously amazing update, cant wait till they get to India and their wedding finally. Their romance is awesome !!
Continue soon.😊
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
loved it 
before going india  only they have decide to marry 
loved it 
loved the whole update 
totally 
amazing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing
continue soon
thanks for the pm 
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
it was splendid :) 
awe.. they will live in same house
Mr & Mrs vadhera :)
Superb!!
loving this :)
update soon :)
VirikaLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really sweet update continue soon please cant wait 2 c wat happens nextEdited by dramaqueen13 - 9 years ago
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read the two  parts together!  
Awesome! 
Viren's surprise! 
Jeevika got a tattoo! 
Too romantic! 
Going India! 
Great job!
Continue soon! 

~Mansi 
wal43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyKryan

Read the two  parts together!  

Awesome! 
Viren's surprise! 
Jeevika got a tattoo! 
Too romantic! 
Going India! 
Great job!
Continue soon! 

~Mansi 

thank you
I hope you enjoy the further updates😃
wal43 thumbnail

CHAPTER 25

It was a beautiful morning, Jeevika was awakened from her sleep by a movement on her neck. She opened her eyes and they instantly fall on viren who had snuggled into her arms and his head in the crook of her neck. She just smiled and got more closer to him. She kept thinking about their future. As she was thinking she suddenly remembered that her packing is still left as she was busy packing Viren's stuff. She held viren's head and placed on the pillow carefully. She bent over him and a gentle kisses on his face. As her lips pressed over his skin, he stirred in his sleep and smiled as he felt her touch. She slowly pulled the blanket away and walked  to the window. She closed her eyes and felt the wind which blew on her. Suddenly she felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around her chest. She closed her eyes and was just feeling his touch. She slowly turned around and gave a kiss on his lips.

J - I love you!!!! (her eyes filled with happiness).

V - you seem so happy today (little confused).

J - yes I am so happy and Its just because of you. Thank you Viren for coming In my life I would have been so incomplete without you. Please don't ever leave me (teary eyes).

V - I won't ever (hugging her).

J - okay now leave me I have to pack my stuff and you even need to go and meet prem.

V - (breaking the hug) oh yes I just forgot.

J - you go and take bath first till then I'll prepare breakfast for you (smiling).

V - okay (cupping her face).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeevika was packing her bag when viren came and just hugged her from back.

J - you are back? (smiling).

V - yes, and your house has been bought by prem. Its all done (kissing her neck).

J - so now come and help me do my packing (making a puppy face).

V - okay so tell me what do you need (going towards her closet).

J - okay then, perfume?

V - here (passing it to her).

J - dresses ?

V - uhmm..mmm(searching for it) here it is take.

J - now, bracelets? files? medicines? shoes?

Viren gave all the things to her and then jeevika asked for...

J - and Viren?

V - okay (searching for it, she was laughing as she asked for him and he was searching it in the closet).

Soon viren realized what Jeevika asked and laughed on himself. He slowly went towards her and Jeevika's face became all red as viren came closer to her.

V - (staring her as he was walking towards her) so you want to pack in the bag? right?(smirking).

J - yes... (biting her lips).

V - and why? (walking towards her).

J - because...you are only mine and don't even want anyone to other girl to even look at you (possessively).

V - really?(whispering in her ears).

J - yes really...

As she said that he picked her up and turned her around in his arms. she laughed as he made her go round and they both fell on bed. Viren slowly started tickling her which filled the room with laughter for his love.

The sun got his way and was now on top of the head. Viren and Jeevika were waiting to board in the plane. They sat in the waiting area , after few minutes viren went and grabbed two sandwich from the food court and gave jeevika to eat some. Soon the announcement was made that " This announcement is for all passengers boarding the flight to India. Please make your way to Door 24". They got up from the seats and went towards the plane. Viren held jeevika's hand and went inside the plane and searched for their seats which was right besides each other. Viren kept the handbag in the empty space above them.Jeevika took the window seat and Viren sat besides her. The plane took off and now they were just waiting to land in India and meet everyone. Jeevika was reading a book while Viren was sleeping on her shoulders as he was all tired due to work. Jeevika kept aside her book and kissed his hair and hugged him tighter and went to sleep. Soon their sleep was disturbed by the announcement that they will land in an hour. Jeevika's excitement to meet manvi and her mom was at highest peek. She just kissed Viren face, everywhere.

V - very excited...(kissing her forehead).

J - yes and all thanks to you (hugging him).

V - anything for this lovely smile of yours (rubbing her cheeks).

Soon the plane landed and they took their luggage from the luggage area and were waiting for their family member to pick up them. As they were walking towards a waiting area to sit Jeevika saw manvi and virat. She jumped in excitement and ran towards manvi and hugged her. Manvi was also very happy to see her di back. she had tears in her eyes as she is seeing her after 2 years. Jeevika gave her kisses on her which was noticed by Viren and Virat. They just smiled and hugged each other. Viren went towards manvi and Jeevika. He gave a hug to both of them tightly together to enjoy the moment. Manvi soon broke the hug and welcomed Viren. Jeevika also gave a hug to Virat. They went outside the airport and wnt towards the car.

M - di come our car is there...

J - why we are not going with Virat? (confused).

M - why we will go with Virat? are you planning to stay at Jiju's house before marriage? (shocked expression). what will everyone think?

J - Oh yes I am sorry (looking at viren with a sad face).

Vi - come bhai lets go and Jeevika bhabhi don't worry we are coming at night at your house for dinner.(smirking).

V - virat and manvi you both go and sit in car I have to talk with Jeevika. please

M & Vi - okay.

V - (cupping her face) I know you are sad but what to do.

J - I understand but you know I am so very addicted to you (puppy face).

V - don't worry we will soon be with me at my house (naughty smile) as my dear loveliest wife.

J - (blushing) okay now lets go virat and manvi must be waiting.

V - okay. will see you tonight
(smiling).

He bent towards her and gave her a light kiss on her lips and then both went to their separate car.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE UPDATE.
PLEASE DO HIT LIKE AND COMMENT
NEXT UPDATE AFTER 25 LIKES!!!!!😊
ENJOY❤️
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Virika were so adorable in this update!!! <3
I literally kept going awww
because the scenes you described were so sweet
I especially loved how jeevs asked for viren and he just continued searching in her closet
So funny and so cute!
Her excitement and her addiction to viren :)
Loved it!
Thanks for the pm
and do update sooon!
VirikaLuver thumbnail
Really adorable update! Virika wer just so cute continue soon please 😊
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
loved it