Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virikalover16 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update, really cant wait for their wedding πŸ˜Š and their kiss scene was amazing πŸ˜‰
Update soon Sonia, its one of my fav story πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Such a lovely update!
Aahh so excited they're getting married!
πŸ˜ƒ
I love how adorable and shy they got :)
Would write more, but I have a chem test to study for
Do update soon! :*
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 

waiting for marriage 

update soon 

pm me to
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This update is for the people who are wiling to read more and are liking it. So all the silent readers please start commenting and give a good response so I can continue further. It is really very upsetting.

CHAPTER 27

Jeevika was sitting on couch in the living room watching TV. After many days she was all alone in the house. Her mother and Manvi went for some function in which Jeevika had to go but she was not well and was missing her love very badly. It has been four days since he had gone to Delhi for some work. She was laying on the bed with a blanket and her eyes fixed on TV. As her eyes were about to close and was going into a deep sleep her phone started ringing. She lazily stretched her hand to get the phone from the table beside the couch. She happily answered the call.

J - hello love!!!!

V - hello darling, so hows my love doing? Did you take your medicines? Did your fever got down? Are you okay love? Should I come back ? (concerned).

J - Viren... Calm down. I am alright and Yes I took my medicines and I don't have fever anymore so relax. Okay (smiling).

V - Yes I am much more relieved... so what is my baby doing?

J - your baby is watching TV as no one their at home as mom and manvi went for some function...and I really miss u (controlling her tears).

V - miss u too jaan, but what should I do I have lots of work here... (upset tone).

J - I understand..so did you had your dinner? and what did u shop for me from Delhi? (demanding tone).

V - yes I had my dinner and shopping thing is a surprise so no talking about that (smirking).

J - okay then as you wish (making faces).

V - stop making faces...

J - (suprised) how do you now?

V - because I love you and know each and every habit of yours. okay now I think you should sleep and get well soon so that you can enjoy your time with manvi and ma. As after I come you are only mine, understood...

J - Yes understood, that too very well (laughing) okay bye and goodnight (giving a long kiss on phone).

V - good night love (kissing the phone).

After talking with Jeevika, Viren dialed Avantika's number. As soon she answered the call Viren asked about her whereabouts and other stuff and finally he came to the point saying...

V - actually aunty I wanted to ask you that can u please send Jeevika to Delhi as she is not feeling well and maybe...(bit hesitating)she feels good after coming here and travelling around. only if you don't mind and only a week is left now and we will be back.

A - viren you don't need to beta. I know she will be more than happy if she meets you and spends some time with you (smiling).

V - thanks a lot aunty. I know you and manvi need to spend some time with her as marriage will be fixed soon but...

A - don't worry child after you come back from the Delhi trip she will be ours till the marriage so enjoy few days with her (laughing).

V - thanks again aunty. Okay then see you later aunty bye. take care.

A - bye baccha...

The sun raised and the house was full of noise. Jeevika slept on the sofa itself after talking with Viren. She was shocked to hear lots of noise in the early morning. She lazily woke up and saw a bag near the stairs. She quickly called her mom and she was really getting confused.

J - ma..ma...ma (yelling).

A - what happen beta? why are you shouting?

J - ma whose bag is that? did anyone come?

A - no actually its a surprise so you get ready and come fast and then I will tell you the secret behind the packed bag.

J - okay...then..(confused).

As she came down running with a pink cotton knee-length dress. She ran towards her mom and asked her again about the bag.

J - please at least tell now..

A - okay so my princess is going to delhi to basically spend some time with her boyfriend or fiance (naughty smile).

J - what??? really ma...thanks a lot I am so happy. I love you (hugging her).

A - now pick your bag and leave, the driver is waiting outside and Viren in the Airport.love you too and take care baby.

J - I will and you too take care. bye and thanks once again.

A - your welcome beta but the idea was of Viren.

J - okay bye..(blushing).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeevika was coming out of the airport and was eager to see Viren after 5 days. She wanted to hug him, kiss him, give him love bites and to feel his touch. She was getting mad while dreaming about them and their future. As she got out her phone started ringing and she quickly picked it up and questioned him.

J - where are you Viren I am waiting?

V - sorry love I wasn't able to come and receive you but my driver is their and he has your name board can you please come with him in the office. I am so sorry.

J - its okay but you have to compensate for this mistake. OKAY!!!1

V - done my love... now come fast

J - I am just wait...(naughty tone).

I hope you all like the update
please do hit like and comment
next update on pg 30 till then keep giving your views.
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Virika's phone convo was adorbs!
Love how viren knew jeevs was making faces even without seeing her
Because they're virika! And they know each other was deeply as they know themselves :)
And now she's come to delhi whoohooo!!!
Wondering what viren has bought her
Excited to read more   πŸ˜Š
Do update really sooon
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
virika phone call
jeevs in delhi
waiting for romance
update the nxt part soon
nd thanks for d pm
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First A
Big Sorry Sonia di, i have commented but it did not get posted m sorry! Will check next time whether it has posted or not! Sorry my internet is behaving stupid!!!
And
The
Update
Is
Amazing
Wonderful
Sweet
Cute
Living
Marriage
Fun
Super
Romantic
Caring
Mindblowing
Hats off
Wonderful
Phenemonel
Splendid
Updates,,,
Love both the updates way to much, finally The Virika will be getting married wohooo!!!! Cant wait for the marriage fun to begin!!!! Loved how virika spend some time on the terrace and talk to each other, And the long distance relationship talks, superbbb cuteee, loving it lovEd the way how jeevika was asking for her gift, and how caring was viren asking everything to jeevika!!! Amazing!!! Loved both prts specially where jeevs is going to meet viren and she is in delhi, cant wait for virika rommance and the fun in delhi...:. Tooo amazing!!!!
Thankkk uuu for the pm and the update!!
Updateee soonishhh!!!
N sorry sonia di!!!
Waiting eagerly for ur next update!!!!
nyc update.
tks for the pm
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
Amazing one again :)
Phone convo awe so cute ^__^
Too much Love