virika-23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing update
loved it
suju143 thumbnail
Amazing update
Viren surprise jeevika...it was so lovely :)
Virika's kiss...awww <3333
And ofcourse virika going to India...Looking forward to read what happen next :)
awsame
thanks for pm :)
continue soon :)
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
loved it 
loved the whole update 
loved virika convo 
and i want see the reaction of viren 
when he is going to see the tattoo 
and i want to read more what will happen next 
as they are going to india now what they will parent make them marry or nor i want to see
totally 
amazing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing
continue soon 
thanks for the pm 
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update.. finally virika together.. viren's surprise was fabulous.. update soon..
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 24

Prem(P) - viren's office firend.

It was around 2 in the morning when viren opened his eyes. He slowly shifted jeevika's hand from his waist and rested her head carefully on pillow. He turned on his side lamp and poured some water in a glass. After drinking water he switched off the lights and laid down on bed, pulling jeevika closer to him and covering them with a quilt till their waist. He held jeevika's right hand and started rubbing her soft skin with his thumb when he felt some kind of difference between the side of the wrist and the whole hand. He pulled her hand more closer to him and saw a "V" written on the wrist. He was shocked and had tears in his eyes when he thought of the pain she might be having while getting this tattoo. He kissed the tattoo and got even more closer to her which made jeevika smile in her sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J - viren where are you, come fast you promised me we are going for shopping?(starting the packing)

V - I am coming sweetheart, just 20 mins I swear. okay(calming her down).

J - okay but no more than 20 minutes.

V - okay baba (smiling).

Jeevika started keeping few things in the bag. As she organizing the stuff she thought to visit her house once and see if anything she needs to take to India. suddenly a thought arise in her mind which she needed to tell viren before taking action. She quickly went to the study room and picked some files of her to keep in her bag in case any emergency work from office. As she going to her room she heard the doorbell. She quickly ran and opened the door and hugged viren without even seeing his face. Viren just smiled and hugged her back tightly. Jeevika without moving was just smelling him and was lost in his fragrance. Viren broke the silence and whispered in her ears.

V - jeevika let me come in dear.

J - (breaking the hug) oh ya I am so sorry, come.

V - it's okay (walking holding her tightly).

J - viren...actually I wanted to talk to you something regarding us...

V - (made her sit on sofa) tell me...

J - ummm... viren...I was thinking that we should...be together forever..

V - jeevika that we already are (holding her hands).

J - no I mean together officially (looking down).

V - you mean we should marry...(seeing her blushing face).

J - ye...sss(blushing hardly).

V - look at me jeevika.

J - (looking at him)

V - i love you and will talk to everyone after getting to India. okay.(kissing her forehead). but when did you thought this?

J - actually I was thinking of going to my house and clean bring things to take to India and I thought I should permanently shift here with you and sell my house. Then I thought Its a high time to think about our future (looking his eyes).

V - great thought!!!!(smirking) So I will ask my agent about selling the house and if we get the dealer we will sell it before going to India. what's say?

J - its great viren. Thank you (hugging him).

V - anything for...soon to be Mrs. vadhera...(smiling).

They entered the shopping mall and went to different stores. Jeevika shopped for her mom, manvi, virat, vanshika, and deepak. After getting something for their family they went to the food court and had their lunch. After eating Jeevika took viren to men's store as she wanted viren to buy some new t-shirts.

J - viren (looking at the pink shirt) go try this..

V - jeevika this the 5th time I am going...please now stop it 4 t-shirts are more than enough and I already have many...(irritated).

J - last one please (making a puppy face).

V - oaky but no more after this...

J - as you wish sir..(laughing).

After shopping they went to Jeevika's house and collected the things she wanted and other stuff was packed and was sent to the orphanage or old age homes for them to use. They looked the door and left to have dinner.

It was around 8 when they reach home and Viren's phone rang.

V - yes prem any update.

P - yes actually I thought to buy the house. As I need bigger house because my mom, dad and sister is shifting here.

V - that great so meet me tomorrow we will call the agent and I will sell the house to you (relaxed).

P - okay then see you tomorrow.

V - yup bye.

As soon as he cut the call he ran to his room and held jeevika in his arms and swirl her around. He slowly went towards the sofa and sat their with jeevika on his lap. Jeevika just smiled at his deed and touched her forehead with him. She softly whispered near his lips.

J - what happened? you seem too happy.

V - you know my office friend prem.

J - (sitting up straight) ya. so...

V - he is buying your house as needed a big one know.

J - really I am so happy. so now we can go stress free to India. I love you (kissing his cheeks).

V - love you too love..bye the way I like your tattoo...(pulling her into a passionate kiss).

I hope you all like the update.
please do hit like and comment.
continue soon.
sumayyah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update!
loving it! aww they are planning to get married yayy!
superbb!
lovely update!
just wanting to read more and more!
cont soon!
thnxx!!
tc!
BUT ONE REQUEST PLEASEE PLEASEEE MAKE IT LONGER!
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Whoohooo they're gonna get married soon!!
So excited!!
Again this was another sweet update :)
Virika are so adorbs in your story awww
I love how cutely jeevika orders viren around
And how viren kisses her tattoo and she's aware of him even in sleep
thank you for the pm!!! :)
Hope u update soon!

millee18 thumbnail
Cute Update !
Finally they will get married. Yayy
Waiting Eargely !
Cont soon :)
suju143 thumbnail
Great update :)
Amazing
Loved virika so much <3
Fabulous
Thanks for pm :)
continue soon :)
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aweee
Such a
Cute
Mindblowing
Awesome
Superbbb
Sexy
Kisses
Adorble
Loving
Marrige
Splended
Update!!!
Finallly Jeevika & Viren will be officially wife and husband!!!!!!!
And the way viren feel the change in jeevika's wrist was so cute, and the the way he felt bad for it, then the cute romance eeksss!!!! Love it!!!!!
How cute was jeevika letting viren trying d shirts and that tooo pink hayeee!!!
Cant wait for the flight romance!!! And all fun!!!!
Updateee sooonishhh!!!
Waitinggg eagerly!!
Thanks sonia di for the update & pm!