Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg look who finally competed their update 😲   I was beginning to think PP kahin pee pee ban ke na reh jaye. But u finally updated and full on CID style. So looks like kalpis identity will come out soon and then we will finally get to see rags jealous when sammy flirts with kalpi. πŸ˜†Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Part 32 ..unress on page 79...

Part 33
 Awesome update priya. ...
  Cid investigate about kalpi. ..n Sammy told them 4 that. ..😲 omg what will raghav do know about this...
 Raghav scene so romantic. ..😳 raghav need kalpi n she there 4 him...n support him...They feel eachother pain. ...so lovely. ...
 Hope Ragna know truth each other soon...
 Update soon next part. ..

Edited by switymango - 9 years ago
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...sorry could not cmmnt for last two upd but enjoyed reading demπŸ˜‰
Full on suspence drama gng on... Loving it
Priya u seem a big cid fan...u rem all characters name
Hmmm its getting more n more interesting
Cont soon eager to knw who is culprit n wen kalpi's real identity is revealedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
priya_remix thumbnail
Gals I know I m moving at a snail pace
However thank you for your patience and wait!!!!

I am slowly getting in touch with the story and once I am in full mood the story will pick up its pace and so will the updates. 

Its just for your good that I dont mess with the story. I'd rather give something nice here!
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really awesome acp doings n kamla shocked update soon
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaar sorry par ajeeb ho raha hai . CID n all... aisa lag raha hai jaise story ka naam Pure Passion nahi Pure suspense hona chahiye the.. wo jo ek X factor tha is story main wo khatam ho gaya hai is CID track ki wajah se.. don't drag it too much...m sorry but i m not liking it.. baaki as u wish...Pure Passion means love not mystery...

Originally posted by: priya_remix

OK before I go ahead with the story...

Please tell me if you want a serious twist in the story or a hilarious one!

The story will move ahead on the basis of your replies! So the twist that gets maximum votes or mentions in the comments will be added in future episodes! 

Though according to me both will be great! However would want to know from my lovely and loyal readers! After all I write only for you guys!

Do not worry dono cases mein RagNa doses will remain in the same quality and quantity!

Serious will be mystery and hilarious will be the remix twist!!! Full of chaos and confusion like sab kuch Golmaal!!!! He He He

So hit ur keyboards and start commenting. I need atleast 10 replies from 10 different people. 

WARNING: No spamming allowed!!!πŸ˜†

I am doing this because many of you do not want me to end this SS soon! So I have to add content! RagNa cannot keep romancing all the time!!! Ahem! Ahem!

So decide readers and who knows I might surprise you all with an update before during and after Xmas back to back!!!!

priya_remix thumbnail
Chapt 33 completed everyone!!!! Hv fun!
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg 😲 what do my eyes behold an update πŸ˜‰ am I hullicinating πŸ˜† what a wonderful update. So CID knows the culprit! Who is it girl the suspense is killing me 😑 so will rags finally be told who kalpi is? Please update soon.Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. When will cid get to know about kalpi's real identity.who is the real cultprit. Very eagerly waiting for next update.