Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Ranju Di I Wanted To Ask U This From A Long Time,

According To Me, When A Writter Writes A Character Ek Face Automaticly Imagine Ho Jata Hai In Mind

You Are A Writter Of A Very Popular Romantic Story, When You Started Writting It In Your Imagination You Had A Face Of The 'MALE Lead'

But With Time That Face 'Changed'

So My Question Is, Do U Think This Change Effected That 'Character' Of Ur Story?

And Now When U Writes His Scenes, Kisko Imagine Karte Ho Aap?

I don't think this was the right place for raising that question, but since you seem very concerned about it, I'll answerπŸ˜†

Writing is sacred for me. I've written that story through the worst of times and best of times in my personal life and I have never let my personal pain/stress/happiness affect it. Hence, there is no question of something as ridiculous and insignificant as a face influencing the story even in the smallest of waysπŸ˜†

The characters Never had anything to do with any actors anyway. The faces just made the writing process more entertaining for me for a short while. That was the only so called "influence".πŸ˜†

For you, those characters in the story may be imaginary and superficial :) But for me, they are very real  individuals with a strong and solid identity of their own. They don't need to borrow Anything from the outside. So how can something so silly affect their true nature and characteristics?πŸ˜†

I have nothing more to say :)

kautilya04 thumbnail
@ Deepika - Thank you thank you πŸ˜† Meri Meri prem kahani hain mushkil, do lafzon mein yeh bayan na ho paaye :P πŸ˜† Great to know that you write too! All the best with it :)
@Renu - Hehe thank you sweetheart :D I need your moral support during this grilling πŸ˜’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kautilya04

I don't think this was the right place for raising that
question, but since you seem very concerned about it, I'll answerπŸ˜†

Writing is sacred for me.I've written that story through
the worst of times and best of times in my personal life and I have never let
my personal pain/stress/happiness affect it. Hence, there is no question of
something as ridiculous and insignificant as a face influencing the story even in
the smallest of waysπŸ˜†

The characters Never had anything to do with any actors
anyway. The faces just made the writing process more entertaining for me for a
short while. That was the only so called "influence".πŸ˜†

For you, those characters in the story may be imaginary and superficial :) But
for me, they are very real individuals with a strong and solid identity of their
own. They don't need to borrow Anything from the outside. So how can something so silly affect their true nature and characteristics?πŸ˜†

I have nothing more to say :)

Thank You For Answering My Stupid Question :-) And Sorry If This Question Hurted You, Actually I Always Had This Question In Mind, I Was Very Curious About It So...

I Loved Ur Answer :-) This Answer Of Yours Increased My Admiration For That Character and Ofcourse For The Writter Even More :-)

Yes I Imagine A Face While Reading But Still That Character and Story Is As 'Real' To Me As It Is To You All Thanks To 'You'
kautilya04 thumbnail
@Arpita - It's okay, dear... I know you didn't intend to hurt :) 
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kautilya04

@Arpita - It's okay, dear... I know you didn't intend to hurt :)

πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
It was a pleasure to have u on hot seat Ranju πŸ€— .. Thanks a lot for answering all the questions beautifully β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Next MOTW Will be put up soon πŸ˜ƒ