First Telecast Friday,  21st September 2012

Full episode links 

Thanks Katelyn, for the links.

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello blasters, 

As you all know, we are in the pre-remarriage episodes now, fast reaching towards one of the most celebrated event on the show, Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Episode 353 will be posted on Monday, 23rd March 2015. Then, we will go for a mini break for the rest of the week. This is an invitation to all to come and enjoy on this happy occasion to chat, discuss about the remarriage and the episodes prior to that. 

For many, IPK ended with the remarriage. The upcoming tracks were hated by almost everyone. But BFTP has resolved to complete this journey upto the finale, i.e. the 398th episode. One can't deny that there are many beautiful moments to be revelled in these episodes too. Whenever Arnav and Khushi come together, sparks do fly, irrespective of the ongoing track. Therefore, from Monday, 30th March, 2015 onwards, BFTP will be reverting back to its original format. Which means there will five episodes posted per week, i.e. from Monday to Friday. 

But before that, it's time to dance and make merry. Bring on the shehnai, dholak and band baja. And celebrate as Arnav and Khushi get married ... again. πŸ˜³

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 348

thanks, durga, for posting 348...

got to be one of my favourite ipk episodes.

first time i saw it, i remember leaping into a post with "she did it, oh yes she did it..."

i was proud of khushi... terribly. for scaling a barrier she had placed on herself in deep consultation with social norms... she had not yet made that essential connection between love making and love.. not realised, it's a little beyond sex and marriage.

sex is a physical act... marriage is a human made institution.

love and love making come from our hearts, our inner chords, what's in us, not what's told to us. or imposed upon us. when you make love, you unite with your lover, submit to a feeling, flow with it and say, i believe, i trust, i love.

sounds bizarre maybe, but to me the act of sex when shared between true lovers has always felt like more than just a physical act. though yes, it's all of sex too... the fun, the play, the physical craving, the tension, the yearning, the physical joy, everything.

i felt she made that connection at last. on the night of janmashtami, looking at radha krishna, thinking of pheres not done, she had hurt the man who loved her beyond himself... it became a question of sex when and what's right.

tonight she took it with just a little help from a devoted man, a very aroused devoted man, to what it really was... love making.

desire at its most beautiful.

i totally fell for the beginning of the episode. that corny, sexy dance. youthful, vibrant, speaking of desire in its own way. nothing shy or timid or unadult about it. a woman was out to tell a man, he was hers... no fooling around with chudails.

otherwise, cat fight and murder was on the cards.

he loved that open wanton wanting of hers... strangely it seemed to soothe him, filled him with joy, made him want to share what he had wanted to all along with her...

her stars.

and then one thing led to another... she couldn't stay away this time. not even when he was willing to let her go.

one night before that forced remarriage of theirs (yes, if any marriage was forced in ipk, it was this one), before the social go ahead to "it", she stroked his cheek with loving hands and said, i know, i understand, i trust.

khushi's submission to me has major subtext. in a scenario where sex is almost treated as a big bad thing and even married couples are shown to abstain for all sorts of cooked up crazy reasons.

but the thing is... neither is marriage all about sex, nor is sex only about marriage.

that inner element of this act... its emotion, its purity, its essence... episode 348 brings to light that. and makes it a part of their entire love story, right from that moment they met... and felt.

with grace, beauty, and absolute headiness. had no marriage taken place the next day... had no marriage ever taken place... even then it would be love making and the two of them, lovers. true ones. real ones. the kind television usually has no idea about.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 333

It was all about his di. lovely opening.

Di.. as the smiling hopeful would be mother receiving gifts and blessings from all. Di.. as the wonder struck woman sharing the first photographs of her child. Di.. declaring he was soon to be an uncle.. tum mama banane wale ho.. she had said.. And on the many roles he donned for his family had got added one more.. 

Di.. who always came as the shy happy young bride, before screams echoed into that dark haunting night.

Di.. who lay on a hospital bed. 

He had stood across a glass door perhaps in this very same hospital and watched how brittle happiness was. His Di had a pair of surgical scissors in her hand and a cornered desperate look on her face. She had been driven desperate by her love for a vile man. Willing to kill her the  very life that she had so longed for, but now the baby is gone and a man stands helpless watching from across a glass door. bautifully written, yes, teh sadness of it all.

While the whole family gathered around a fragile looking Anjali, Arnav Singh Raizada watched from far.

"main di ko is haal mein nai dekh sakta", he will later confess.

If it was all about di for him.. for me it was all about him..

A sickening twist of plot had led to this melodramatic scene. Was I interested? Not really, but there is one man on screen emoting such a sense of tender pathos that I can't help but feel for him. couldn't agree more, for some time now, i have been watching only to see barun sobti act as asr, caught in the vicissitudes of his life... silly, got up, ridiculous, whatever they may be. frankly, ever since dadi, there is no real ipk... but yes, every now and then a blissed out moment and very often, stupendous acting by an actor who has never been to acting school and who was just doing the role of a tv serial hero... this show deserves to be seen by the jury of the golden globe... they might be surprised at what lurks inside a garish indian serial. you use the word pathos, again and again i have been reminded of lectures on greek tragic heroes and all that about awe and pity... about one terrible mistake...

He has made it his duty to shield di from any form of unpleasantness. Di's happiness was his responsibility. He stands defeated. A man who never gives up seems to have laid down his armour to mourn. Acutely hurting, he can't even be near his di. The man is most severe with himself. He has set himself high standards, and where di is concerned, he thinks, he has failed utterly. so in character. no passing the buck... strains of that responsible patriarch too, he has bits of that but in the best possible way.

All his focus is in that small room where di lies on that bed. First delusional. Then crying. He has let her down. And her pain is too much to bear for him.

Long back babuji lay severely ill, paralyzed, he had supported Khushi. Sat a chair further away from a crying girl, who had shown no one else her tears except him. Today he shares his worst fears with her. He is inconsolable seeing his di in pain. di is in misery, that he has no control over.

Never, not even when he found Khushi in another man's arms, his di's husband's arms, was he as defeated by life, I feel, as he is today. Then, he still had hope of being able to protect di. There was anger which he wore as a shield. Today, as he paces those hospital corridors still in his regal sherwani, he is powerless. 

"Wada kiya tha maine di se.. Ki hamesha unhe protect karunga".. He had vowed to protect hamesha..
"Par dekha tumne kuch nai kar paya.. Bloody failure".. In his eyes he sees himself as a failure..
"Bahut koshish ki maine.. Shyam meri di ko dhokha deta raha aur main kuch nai kar paya".. He tried hard, but Shyam cheated on di and he could do absolutely nothing about it..

Then unravels another tragic tale. That fateful night.. The night this stories always seems to come back to.. "Us raat bhi main kuch nai kar paya tha" .. He could do nothing that night.. It all comes down to that calamatic night.. He is haunted by those images.. At a certain level holding himself responsible for his inability to save ma.. i think he does think he failed there too, how desperately he ran.

Now that I rewatch these flashbacks.. There is lots to question.. It looks like there were more such women.. And why would the father also kill himself? In remorse? In embarrassment? Doesn't seem akin to the father's character though.. And the mother.. to kill herself and leave her children to fend for themselves? Maybe Anjali gets traits from her.. She kept calling out to Shyam, while her feet bled.. She was ready to kill her child one day when he had been thrown out of Shantivan.. i have often wondered aboout this and my feeling is, they left the whole thing open ended, thinking they will go the way story leads them, but the story they finally chose to tell was just plain weak... why would such a strong lovely woman as both her children seem to think she is, kill herself over husband's dalliance with one woman on the night of her daughter's wedding?... and senior malik kill himself? to me though, anjali has felt more like her dad than her mum, not very straight forward and willful.

Disturbing questions in my mind. Sadly one's that will never get much closure. In fact given how lightly this would all be treated it almost seems foolish of me to write about it with so much serious thought.

The story was laying out the bricks for the revelation of the dusri aurat.. If he was this close to seeing who she was then all the more after the marriage ASR and Garima deserved some sort of closure on the incident.. She was already a motherly figure to her. She had understood him, teased him, in her quiet way showered love and blessings on her son like damadji. He called her aunty and respected her.

"Kisi aurat ke sath najayaz sambandh the".. And that aurat will turn out to be the mother of the girl he dearly loves. 

That is why the violent reaction when he thought his jeejaji and his Khushi were having an affair. 

"Main kuch nai kar paya. Di aaj phir ro rahi hai. dard mein".. He is burning in hell. Helpless.. ASR likes to be in control. That is what he worked for, relentlessly, all these years. And this money that he earned was not a whim, not for power, but a sense of security. To never have to ask others. Never have to depend on anyone. To be able to provide for di. 

"Jab di thori khush ho jati hai mujhe lagta hai sab thik ho gaya".. Fundamental truth of his life. How simple are the words that capture this profound feeling. His world has revolved around making sure his di, his only living closest relative, is safe and happy. i was terribly touched by that line. the boy had denied himself all happiness, allowing himself only a second hand taste of it... as though he didn't deserve any happiness... a story in there, they might have looked at.

He has needed her as much as she needs him. He might have turned heartless, hardened by life's sorrows, which maybe a bright cheerful girl would also not have been able to break through, had it not been for di's softening influence. Someone who nagged, and teased, and loved. 

"I don't know why everything goes away.. Ma.. Baap.. Pati.. Ab bachcha" .. Raw sadness that cuts right through.

"Phir se wahi sab ho ra hai Khushi".. Moment ago he stated with a compelling sort of vulnerability.. It was all happening again and however hard he tried, he and di were right were they had been fourteen years ago ..

I really did feel like weeping when he said this.. Not for Arnav Singh Raizada, but for the man who emotes all that this dejected brother, desolate son,  anguished man feels. I want to weep in frustration that such sheer talent goes unseen. me too. also for my sweet asr. always.

reading after a while, rhea... been in a bit of blue funk lately.

one of those things.

enjoyed going into the episode with you and walking through all his emotions. they were so deep, so true...

thanks... and i am with you in that really feeling sad at barun not being seen, not being appreciated.

we both dislike the child killing, and story is haywire, but as you rightly say, only for the actor, one watches, one feels, one writes.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Liked how you caught that feeling in the crowded cabin.. 

it isn't only me who isn't looking kindly upon this Khushi.. Am almost relieved reading your take Indi di. I was questioning myself if my dislike for Khushi was bordering around irrational.. I have come to the conclusion.. trying-to-be-grown-up Khushi is too vexing to watch. Only time I think I like her in grown up mode is during the stars conversation.

Her concerned expressions almost feel pretentious, specially around Anjali. I have seen actual people put on these expressions when they are supposed to feign concern because it is expected. Push forward and offer medicine, water and make a lot of noise and show they are taking care. Definitely Khushi would care for di truly, only that it just isn't coming across.

When ASR had revealed the terrible secret about his mothers death I loved how Khushi had not said a word and only gone and hugged him. then di too the next day. Here she hugged him in the hospital, but the words that followed spoilt it all. Of course in such moments there is hardly ever a 'right way' of handling the situation, but am sure there would be a 'Khushi way' of handling, which would not have included a lecture on bhagya.

hi rhea,

thanks for reading.

khushi. yeah, the writing faltered and got waylaid by achhi bahu imperatives... and yet... yet... i feel sanaya could have tried a little harder... with the flair she has plenty of... her expressions started merging with all the good bahus of tv.

barun too was handed pretty excruciating stuff. my feeling, he tried with all of him to retain the man he had created. i have often felt this though rarely said it. the ideal writing almost no one got, i don't see why sanaya should let khushi look so fakely concerned, with teh same stricken look right through. honestly, even in the mother's suicide scene, she came nowhere near barun in that moment. my feeling.

thing with barun is, i seem to be nuts, when he says something, it's as though i said it... there is no distance. the guy was totally immersed in his character. non-negotiably brilliant work. as i mentioned in your take, deserves serious recognition.

indi52 thumbnail

Episode 334 - 335

"Kuch nahi ho tum".. Though gritted teeth he spat at the man who claimed to have a right on his di. 

Though the scene was a little too much drama shama, as Sohara would put it, for me, I was cheering for our man. 

Anjali was married to Shyam. That itself meant ASR had trusted Shyam. Enough to see di with him. Time and again we were shown he also respected his jeejaji's judgment and there was a certain hero worship too. Not perhaps in the regular sense of the term, but ASR let Shyam take certain liberties. Pull his leg a little, even talk to him about how to indulge elders. And at times he was content to have Shyam take care of di and the family. At moments content to be a younger brother. 

Di's happiness had screened Shyam's deceitful face from the otherwise sharp man. When he got to see how ugly Shyam's true self was, ASR no longer harbors any delusion. In fact, out of all the people in Gupta House and Shantivan, ASR seems to be the only person who remembers and reiterates how grave Shyam's crimes were. and i think nani... she is no one's fool. nor is she incapable of looking at the truth, however harsh.

Dadi needs a slap... And I am usually quite respectful of elders... me too. and yes, a slap.

Has anyone even tried to tell dadi why Shyam was thrown out? He tried to kill Khushi and ASR. Her own grandson dammit! He had all designs on cheating on Anjali. 

For all practical purposes dadi ignore abhyaan is on for me. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ good, asr would approve.. with a frown of course.

"Meri di ko aise insaan ki zarurat kabhi parh hi nahi sakti". Aah man stands strong in his conviction.

"Di ghar ja rahi hai thats it". He declares to the room. Since am ignoring a certain person, can't see her on screen or hear her arguments. 

If I, who am hardly vested in the storyline, am getting highly frustrated with dadi, I can only imagine how ASR must feel.

"Ek baat main clearly sabko batana chahta hun.. Koi bhi.. And I mean it.. Koi bhi shaym ko is ghar mein wapas lane ki baat nahi karega.. Never again".. Hayee my ASR.. All you needed was a little dose of Shyam, to come back to your strong determined self. he was sooo asr and killingly sexy ha. "clearly sabko batana chahta hoon..." ufff.

His face off with dadi was as always fantastic. Just for that I will stop ignoring dadiji..

Sensible as always, even when a little unreasonable in his anger, he catches on the sly move of damaadji. So dadi is convinced about his undying faithful love for Anjali bitiya in one abruptly cut short meeting? 

Dadi did have the decency to look a little chagrined. She knew all about what was going on in Shantivan, or atleast Shyam's twisted version of it, because he visited her in the ashram. I do think that is why from the initial minute she set eyes on Khushi she disliked her. Somehow Shyam had succeeded in poisoning her against the eldest bahuriya of the family.

Bless dear old nani and NK .. They did try to explain.. Shyam was bad.. par apparently dadi, who was in an ashram all these years, knows best.. And her hand goes up to halt all voice of reason.

Man's not buying it. His house. His rules. this tie when he staked his claim as the man of the ghar, i was like yes yes go go asr go... He means business. And, dadi was nowhere around while boy turned wonderful man and took responsibility for his di. So, what he says is not to be questioned, but adhered to strictly. He has had enough of being questioned by dadi, the man will do what he thinks is right for his di.

Straightforward and loosing patience now, he states, dadi knew nothing all those years ago and is equally clueless today. Ma was definitely not at fault, and di will not do any such thing, because one strong loving brother will protect her. No lying cheating husband is needed.

This time he even raised his voice while addressing dadi. And mentioned a court restraining order.  He was clearly frustrated, and who wouldn't be? To think, he had touched her feet, and almost looked like a fourteen year old boy the first time he saw dadi standing in the hall of Shantivan.  nice reminder, that meeting was impactful and moving, yes, almost aboy before her, hoping maybe for love, till he saw that treatment of khushi... Childhood is long gone, Arnav Singh Raizada stands with legs squared apart, body thrust slightly forwarding, fighting for his di's happiness.

I did like Khushi questioning Arnavji in private. No harm in having a difference of opinion and her soft heart might get swayed by the show of tears. Maybe for someone like her it in incomprehensible to think that even after losing a child a man could be as ruthless to not have remorse. Sadly she does not know Shyam himself is the reason his child is dead in the first place. 

What was interesting was ASR also did not refute that Shyam might have felt bad for having lost 'his rajkumari'.. Ughh.. Using this term makes me sick.. ASR was not saying Shyam was inhuman (which he pretty much is), ASR was simply saying he had no right to be near di. Also his practicality and instinct told him Shyam could never be trusted again.

After he declares his unflinching decision of not wanting to even consider the possibility of bringing Shyam back, in a tentative voice he asked Khushi.. "okay?" .. Even in this extreme situation he cares about what she thinks. He wants her consent. 

One does not need to always have to say yes to you, or ask you if you had food, medicine. One can be abrupt and distant, but still love completely. Its these minute often unnoticed gestures that establish firmly the respect and care that ASR had for his pagal but cute girl. 

I don't remember if Khushi apologizes later when we come to know Shyam was the cause of accident. She should, for having brought him back into di's life. Just as buaji should, for having forced Shyam onto Khushi. i think khushi was given a one line apology by the writers. and the magnanimous asr of course brushed it aside. this bringing of shyam... by khushi. very very very bad writing again. i understand teh dram value of it, but  you have to make it work... this just said khushi is a fool and does not care for asr's opinion or life. nothing was achhi about this decision.

We think we know what is best for our loved ones. We try really hard, none as hard as chote for his di. Life has this way of going as it wants to. Anjali will have to take her own decisions, make her own mistakes and continue to bear what is to come. Her chote won't let Shyam near his di, but Shyam is all that di wants.

And who can blame her? She has lost her little baby girl even before she could lay eyes on her. Her husband claims to love her faithfully and bear anything and everything to be next to her. She is human after all, and she wants to believe him desperately. Had she been stronger she would have trusted the harsh, but true words that ASR spoke of Shyam. She is not that strong. And she will have to suffer greatly for it.

Uncanny observant mami asks "Bhat happens".. Anjali is looking better in one hour.. Daljeet in this abla nari mode does look kind of frail and helpless damsel in distress beautiful..

Beseeching her chote, she says, she wants Shyamji.. How unshakable must the brother be to deny this plea of di, knowing it can only bring her to more harm! And who in Shantivan will understand his tough, but necessary decision!

what a moment when anjali looked into her brother's eyes and said, bring him back to me, bring shyam back.

rhea, nice take... i can see you are totally involved as am i, and that too in these highly flawed episodes. πŸ˜†

dadi... she can be a case study in management school or something... as the unthinkable. it happens and it is often really ugly and damaging.

asr was all asr as you pointed out, maybe just for that we should thank dadi and damad ji, because writer ji is definitely not being able to retain the character without these got up story lines.

i liked your delve into his "ok?" to khushi. yes, always including her... the same man who had dragged her one night to a temple... nice na?

indi52 thumbnail

wonderful as always.

loved your last line so much. ASR is such a magnificent character what is indelible , can't be efface from our heart ever. I wonder how the dumb creative team of 4 lions created such character. Specifically nowadays when I see their other stupid nonsensical shows I becomes more dumbfounded. And of course Barun made ASR so appealing.

dadi is just a nip in the bud. I don't know why she was introduced out of blue moon! definitely this dadi didn't exist in the original story. She was created to make an unnecessary OTT drama. Arnav's past had to be revealed, but not the way how dadi did.

I can't blame Khushi to become submissive good bahu. She literally was sacred of dadi, cause since the day she met her dadi was always acrimonious to her. She could feel how much dadi  abhorred her. And Khsuhi is such a girl who never goes against elders. She sure did retorted, antagonized ASR several times. But she did it only with him but nobody else. Cause she somehow felt from the very beginning that she had a right on him, as if they own each other. She could fight with him, love him surreptitiously, adore him or even hate him.  
even nani didn't want him to fight with dadi in that moment , so how Khsuhi could instigate him.

hi sohara,

thanks for reading. and liking that line.

yes, when you see the bilge the ph produces, you wonder how this got done. i do believe also the actors, each one of them, made ipk really memorable... more than anything else. yes, script was smart and fairly tight in the beginning, a lot of "cleverness", and direction was great, music was the other thing that hit a really hight note. but in the end, for me, it was always the acting. which is why, despite rubbish story, i am here and still writing. even bothering to watch.

about khushi. i will irritate you now. see, i think the character got lost in the achhi bahu chase... did not make sense. would khushi ever be so silly and uncaring as to bring shyam back? she has seen shyam's men carry diesel into a hut to burn arnav ji. i don't think she will ever bring shyam back, certainly not without telling asr. by doing so she sends such a storm of wrong messages.

but more than the misguided writing, i do wish, sanaya had worked a little harder on how she would deliver this changing khushi without losing khushi really. i feel here she got a bit routine, just giving "expected" expressions and shots. i know she is capable of much much more.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode 334 - 335

"Kuch nahi ho tum".. Though gritted teeth he spat at the man who claimed to have a right on his di. 

Though the scene was a little too much drama shama, as Sohara would put it, for me, I was cheering for our man. πŸ˜‰

Anjali was married to Shyam. That itself meant ASR had trusted Shyam. Enough to see di with him. Time and again we were shown he also respected his jeejaji's judgment and there was a certain hero worship too. Not perhaps in the regular sense of the term, but ASR let Shyam take certain liberties. Pull his leg a little, even talk to him about how to indulge elders. And at times he was content to have Shyam take care of di and the family. At moments content to be a younger brother. 
Very good observation. ASR did respect him a lot. I really didn't get Shyam's evil plot to get Anjali's money. She was already the sole owner of ASR's property. As a husband he also was the shareholder. Though his love for Khushi changed everything. Initially I thought Shyam was not covetous. His fault was to fall in love with Khushi. But doesn't it happen? I saw so many men fall in love with another woman after their marriage. It's not a sin. But to hide it or leading a double life is sin.

Di's happiness had screened Shyam's deceitful face from the otherwise sharp man. When he got to see how ugly Shyam's true self was, ASR no longer harbors any delusion. In fact, out of all the people in Gupta House and Shantivan, ASR seems to be the only person who remembers and reiterates how grave Shyam's crimes were.

Dadi needs a slap..πŸ˜†. And I am usually quite respectful of elders...

Has anyone even tried to tell dadi why Shyam was thrown out? He tried to kill Khushi and ASR. Her own grandson dammit! He had all designs on cheating on Anjali. 
it's a trend of IPK to forget important fact. what to do.

For all practical purposes dadi ignore abhyaan is on for me.

"Meri di ko aise insaan ki zarurat kabhi parh hi nahi sakti". Aah man stands strong in his conviction.

"Di ghar ja rahi hai thats it". He declares to the room. Since am ignoring a certain person, can't see her on screen or hear her arguments. 

If I, who am hardly vested in the storyline, am getting highly frustrated with dadi, I can only imagine how ASR must feel.

"Ek baat main clearly sabko batana chahta hun.. Koi bhi.. And I mean it.. Koi bhi shaym ko is ghar mein wapas lane ki baat nahi karega.. Never again".. Hayee my ASR.. All you needed was a little dose of Shyam, to come back to your strong determined self.

His face off with dadi was as always fantastic. Just for that I will stop ignoring dadiji..

Sensible as always, even when a little unreasonable in his anger, he catches on the sly move of damaadji. So dadi is convinced about his undying faithful love for Anjali bitiya in one abruptly cut short meeting? 

Dadi did have the decency to look a little chagrined. She knew all about what was going on in Shantivan, or atleast Shyam's twisted version of it, because he visited her in the ashram. I do think that is why from the initial minute she set eyes on Khushi she disliked her. Somehow Shyam had succeeded in poisoning her against the eldest bahuriya of the family.
sure he was successful. Otherwise who can think an ethereal beauty, the servant of the house!

Bless dear old nani and NK .. They did try to explain.. Shyam was bad.. par apparently dadi, who was in an ashram all these years, knows best.. And her hand goes up to halt all voice of reason.πŸ˜†
that's why we used to call her stopwa.

Man's not buying it. His house. His rules. He means business. And, dadi was nowhere around while boy turned wonderful man and took responsibility for his di. So, what he says is not to be questioned, but adhered to strictly. He has had enough of being questioned by dadi, the man will do what he thinks is right for his di.

Straightforward and loosing patience now, he states, dadi knew nothing all those years ago and is equally clueless today. Ma was definitely not at fault, and di will not do any such thing, because one strong loving brother will protect her. No lying cheating husband is needed.
so true. but unfortunately Rudali didn't get it.

This time he even raised his voice while addressing dadi. And mentioned a court restraining order.  He was clearly frustrated, and who wouldn't be? To think, he had touched her feet, and almost looked like a fourteen year old boy the first time he saw dadi standing in the hall of Shantivan.  Childhood is long gone, Arnav Singh Raizada stands with legs squared apart, body thrust slightly forwarding, fighting for his di's happiness.

I did like Khushi questioning Arnavji in private. No harm in having a difference of opinion and her soft heart might get swayed by the show of tears. Maybe for someone like her it in incomprehensible to think that even after losing a child a man could be as ruthless to not have remorse. Sadly she does not know Shyam himself is the reason his child is dead in the first place. 
I do agree. Most of the young girls like Khushi think like her. she is a forgiving soul, she just can't think that Shyam is actually a devil. she wanted to give him a benefit of doubt.

What was interesting was ASR also did not refute that Shyam might have felt bad for having lost 'his rajkumari'.. Ughh.. Using this term makes me sick.. ASR was not saying Shyam was inhuman (which he pretty much is), ASR was simply saying he had no right to be near di. Also his practicality and instinct told him Shyam could never be trusted again.

After he declares his unflinching decision of not wanting to even consider the possibility of bringing Shyam back, in a tentative voice he asked Khushi.. "okay?" .. Even in this extreme situation he cares about what she thinks. He wants her consent. 

One does not need to always have to say yes to you, or ask you if you had food, medicine. One can be abrupt and distant, but still love completely. Its these minute often unnoticed gestures that establish firmly the respect and care that ASR had for his pagal but cute girl. 

I don't remember if Khushi apologizes later when we come to know Shyam was the cause of accident. She should, for having brought him back into di's life. Just as buaji should, for having forced Shyam onto Khushi.
yes she did apologize to him. I was hell irritated on her for bringing Shyam again.

We think we know what is best for our loved ones. We try really hard, none as hard as chote for his di. Life has this way of going as it wants to. Anjali will have to take her own decisions, make her own mistakes and continue to bear what is to come. Her chote won't let Shyam near his di, but Shyam is all that di wants.πŸ˜†

And who can blame her? She has lost her little baby girl even before she could lay eyes on her. Her husband claims to love her faithfully and bear anything and everything to be next to her. She is human after all, and she wants to believe him desperately. Had she been stronger she would have trusted the harsh, but true words that ASR spoke of Shyam. She is not that strong. And she will have to suffer greatly for it.
I can't justify Anjali's blind love. she indeed lost her child, but she had the whole family to support her. what not they did it for her. Her inconsequential demand for Shyam was rather childish.
on a  lighter note I have to say that actually there was no child in her womb. To see her flat stomach till 7th months, I only can say that.πŸ˜†

Uncanny observant mami asks "Bhat happens".. Anjali is looking better in one hour.. Daljeet in this abla nariπŸ˜† mode does look kind of frail and helpless damsel in distress beautiful..
From poojali to rudali. now Abla nari!!!!! she was not abla shabla. she was very smart and manipulative, like a stubborn child she knew how to fulfill her demand and wish.

Beseeching her chote, she says, she wants Shyamji.. How unshakable must the brother be to deny this plea of di, knowing it can only bring her to more harm! And who in Shantivan will understand his tough, but necessary decision!

lovely take.
The lines in blue are my favorite.
the phase was tough for the family. 
But the most annoying thing was they dragged too much. This is always my complain with IPK that they drag one thing for so many day.
I was actually got tired of  seeing Khushi in one dress for almost a month. I wish they at least washed it for her every day.πŸ˜›

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 349 

First Telecast Monday,  24th September 2012

Full episode links 

Thanks Katelyn, for the links.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

lovely take.
The lines in blue are my favorite.
the phase was tough for the family. 
But the most annoying thing was they dragged too much. This is always my complain with IPK that they drag one thing for so many day.
I was actually got tired of  seeing Khushi in one dress for almost a month. I wish they at least washed it for her every day.πŸ˜›

Sohara I enjoyed your comments so much.. dadi was stopwa.. what an apt name. And astute observation you had about Shyam. Men like how he was shown in the early episodes do exist. Falling for another woman is definitely possible, but killing his own child, trying to murder babuji, khushi, asr.. the list is growing.. why isn't anyone doing anything about him dammit. Okay i am scared of your ASR like anger against no abla shabla di.. haha.. oh how they drag these episodes.. and Khushi's dress.. hai re devi maiyaa.

thank you for enjoying and making me enjoy too!