Symbolism: Burnt Toast and Ripe Mangoes - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
CVs, better show us what he feels and thinks of religion and faith in Almighty, because as granny said, its definitely kind of shocking to see that a man like him says 'InshAllah', he who thinks himself the most powerful, can go against the law, seems to care about nobody's emotions..  Gul you better read this thread...
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful post,
loved the way you brought out the symbolisms 😃
humsafarsclub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow.. so well written.. and this is exactly how the story unfolded. superb vision.
Spunkyrutz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Good Lord, what amazing replies and analyses!! 👏 I think we all have ended up agreeing on one thing: good things, sweet things, positive things -- are painful for Sahir. It's not that he doesn't want to believe in goodness...I think there is still a part of him that does...it's that he would rather not deal with the pain that will sometimes come with that belief. Whether it's a lost love, seeing a loved one harmed, facing hardships, facing trauma -- the effect is clear: it has led to Sahir closing of that part of him that could truly feel...

I've written this elsewhere, and I will write it here too: I think seeing Aarzoo and developing feelings for her will be painful for Sahir. Not only for the fact that love is something he doesn't want, but because Aarzoo herself will remind him of who he once was, and who he no longer wants to be.

Wow...Bang on...what an insight..and that too after just the second epi! 👏👏 In retrospect, now that the show has ended, we can see what an enigma SAC was at that time and what an enigma he still is..even after the end... sigh such a huge loss for us fans 😭