Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cuppypie121

Awesome update😊

Thank You! πŸ˜Š
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stephie34

i am so loving where things are heading...and I definitely loved the phone call it was terrific especially how both of them were shock...

Hey thank you so much...and I'm really happy to know that you're loving the story so far..I hope you continue to like it further down...yes the phone call was very interesting...you may also ask any questions that you would like answered in the part...😊
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 11

Akshat walked up to the ramp with the ball in his hand; he looked towards the group and he knew he had to win this one for his team. He needed to make sure Kruttika did not become HOH, this was his chance, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath then opened his eyes and rolled the ball, as in slow motion the ball rolled down the ramp...he could not see which number it had landed on...

"34...Congratulations Akshat!" Armaan yelled happily; "You are the new Head of Household..."

He jumped up shouting yes and saw everyone running towards him. He felt everyone hugging him but he looked past them and saw Sia, Zain and Sanaya approach Kruttika, they looked upset and he was happy because this was his chance to get them out, after all he had promised Sana...and he would do anything to get them out not matter what...

Back on the stage Armaan turned to the audience.

"The power in the house has shifted; let's see how this week will go through now that Akshat who is part of the secret alliance has become the new Head of Household...Who will become the house's target and who will be evicted...I will see you next Friday...Goodbye" Armaan informed the audience...

Back at the house everyone was chilling out in Akshat's HOH room which had just opened...

Sia and Kruttika were the first to leave after they had looked around... Akshat noticed this but he didn't care...Zain and Sanaya hung around a little longer...Sami and Sanaya had become close after the POV ceremony last week and they were quietly having a conversation in the corner, where as Zain just sat there, Akshat didn't understand why he was just sitting there he looked really bored...

"Hey man it's your turn...you're the new HOH... what are you going to do?" Tej asked him.

"I think this week will be quiet obvious...I have my targets and the best part is...they know who they are..." Akshat said looking directly at Zain with an evil smile. Zain glared back at him and everyone sensed the tension between the two boys who were holding eye contact.

Zain broke eye contact first; he stood up and walked out of the room. Ayaan and Rey looked at each other; Rey didn't like what Akshat was doing.

"Oh wow that was scary..." Tej exhaled looking at Akshat; "I'm just glad I'm not your target," he continued cautiously.

"Na man you're cool...I'm just going after those who got Lavanya out...I promised her..." Akshat explained picking at his snacks.

Sanaya suddenly felt a little awkward after what happened and excused herself...

Downstairs Sanaya found Sia, Zain and Kruttika in the first bedroom.

"That was super scary..." She said as she entered the room.

"What was?" Sia asked curiously; Sanaya looked over at Zain to see if it was okay for her to carry on...but he didn't look at her so she carried on anyway.

"Akshat openly said that he is targeting those who got Lavanya out...which means..." Sanaya mumbled looking sad.

"Us...!" Sia finished off her sentence; "...it's not like we didn't know we just have to play the game and make sure we come out stronger..." she said her voice lowering as she knew it would be hard to keep all of them safe as there are four of them and anyone of them can go home...but who would it be...she looked around at the others who were deep in thought...

Later on

Rey waited until the others had left and only the alliance members were left in the HOH room...

"Akshat you need to calm down man..." Rey started when Tej had left the room.

"What do you mean...?" Akshat gave Rey a confused look.

"He means...that if you don't calm down about this you're going to put a big target on your back..." Ayaan said calmly

"I am already their target the more of them I get out the better...I hate them...all of them..." Akshat said getting angry.

"Dude we're just saying if you don't calm down the house might turn against you and..." Sami tried to make him understand but he was cut off by Akshat.

"And what? I have you guys...don't I? " Akshat looked around at each of them.

"All we're saying is to calm down a little...everyone knows your targeting them just keep it cool..." Rey tried again.

"If you guys are saying..." he stopped and then looked closely at each one of them before speaking up again; "...you're all going against me?"

"No one is saying that man...but this game can change at anytime you know that...so just keep a low profile...we need to keep this group a secret okay...no one knows and we need to keep it like this..." Ayaan interrupted.

"No one's against you man...okay" Jey said calmly.

"Okay..." Akshat said brushing his hair back and went back to eating his snacks.

Downstairs

Tej, Maya and Asad hung out in the garden.

"Akshat is crazy man...at least were not on his radar...did you see that look between him and Zain that was crazy..." Tej took a deep breath.

"Yeah...he needs to be careful...if he does things like that everyone might turn against him...he will become the target..." Maya continued.

"Let's just keep a low profile this week..." Asad stated with his eyes closed.

"Dude you know what...I think you're going to win..." Maya smiled at Asad.

"What makes you say that?" Asad questioned opening one eye to look at her.

"You're playing the invisible game...stay invisible and let the others kick each other out..." Maya grinned cheekily.

"Don't say it out loud...you're giving my game out...shhh..." Asad replied lying back with a small smile; Tej grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him laughing.

Sami and Sanaya were hanging out in the living room; Sanaya was a little worried about what happened upstairs...

"Do you think that Akshat will really go after Zain...maybe it's just an act..?" Sanaya asked then added; "Well I hope he was..."

"I don't think he's acting..." Sami replied, knowing that Akshat was definitely going after Zain no matter what.

"He said he was coming after all of us..." Sanaya said suddenly, Sami looked at her but she continued; "That means all of us...Sia, Zain, Kruttika, me and...you!" Sanaya said looking really worried.

"Yeah maybe...but why would he come after me?" Sami asked confused; why on earth will Akshat come after me.

"Because you saved me remember...at the veto ceremony..." Sanaya reminded him.

"Oh yeah maybe...he might come after me as well..." Sami says covering his tracks; he nearly let it slip, if Sanaya noticed he would have been caught and he needed to play safe with Sanaya...

In the chill room Ayaan and Rey were hanging out talking about Akshat.

"I hope he calms down you know...no one knows that we are in a secret alliance...we don't want to blow our cover if the whole house decides to get rid of him..." Rey told him.

"Right now he is in a good place...I just hope he uses his head and think ahead too...at least next week when he is not captain..." Ayaan frowned; Rey nodded his head in agreement.

Sami and Jey joined Rey and Ayaan after a while and they continued their previous conversation; they suddenly lowered their voices as Sia walked by; no matter what happens the last person they needed to find out about their secret alliance was Sia...

As Sia walked by she noticed how all of them were quiet...she carried on walking across the garden to the lounge area where Sanaya and Kruttika were sitting...as she sat down she noticed the boys' talking again...something was definitely fishy about that...

Later on

Zain was lounging on the sofa in the garden. He didn't like how the week was going, he had a bad feeling. He had no doubt he will be nominated but he would have to win the veto...he needed to stay in the game and he would do anything to win. Sia walked up to him disrupting his thoughts.

"Hey there stranger..." She said patting him on the shoulder, he opened his eyes and sat up straight "Are you okay?...You seem really upset?"

"I'm fine..." He lied not wanting to say anything to Sia...

"Really...because it doesn't look like it..." Sia said.

"I'm going to get something to eat" he got up and walked away, Sia watched him go; she felt a little guilty because she brought him into their group.

Later on - Nominations

Akshat had been given a round case in which had 16 keys, he had to take the keys of the people who he wants to nominate and put the other keys into the holes. After he had finished, he lifted the round case and brought it downstairs into the dining room, where all of the contestants were seated, around the round table. Akshat placed the round case onto the table.

"This is the nomination ceremony, one of my duties of head of household is to nominate two people for eviction...I will pull the first key and that person is safe, then that person will pull the next key so on and so forth..." Akshat explained.

Akshat pulled the key "Rey you are safe." Rey thanked Akshat and then pulled the next key.

"Tej you are safe" Tej thanked Akshat and pulled the next key.

"Sami you are safe" Sami thanked Akshat and pulled the next key.

"Purvi you are safe" Purvi thanked Akshat and pulled the next key.

"Ayaan you are safe" Ayaan thanked Akshat and pulled the next key.

"Asad you are safe" Asad thanked Akshat and pulled the next key.

"Sami you are safe" Sami thanked Akshat and pulled the next key.

"Jey you are safe" Jey thanked Akshat and pulled the next key.

"Maya you are safe" Maya thanked Akshat and pulled the next key.

"Sanaya you are safe" Sanaya thanked Akshat and pulled the last key.

"Kruttika you are safe" Akshat stood up after Sanaya sat down.

I have nominated you Sia and you Zain, wasn't it obvious...if it wasn't I'll tell you why...because you both play dirty games and the quicker we get rid of you the better...this nomination ceremony is adjourned...peace!"

Everyone got up to meet the nominated contestants...Sia hugged Zain with tears in her eyes...

Tune in on Wednesday to find out if the nominated contestants can save themselves from the chopping block...

So guys...hoped you liked the part...please post your comments and hit the Like Button πŸ˜‰

Fizz

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they definitely deserved that especially Sia i hope she gets sent home
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oops
Not first this time :(
But koi bat nahi am second :D
Woo poor krutika she is not the hoh
But glad that akshat is hoh
I also think akshat should cool down
He need to listen to his allience
Woho am too happen sia and zain are nominated
Specially sia she deserved it
Hope in pov one of allience member win and doesn't use veto
And sia leaves house
Amazing fizz
Nw waiting for pov update
Update soon :)Edited by Fairy... - 9 years ago
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsafar

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hey...thanks a lot...but these ideas for the tasks are not my ideas...my sister watches Big Brother USA and all the ideas are taking from there...along with the pictures...aww sorry to upset you with the negative comments...lol you really are scared for Rey being in two groups...and thanks a lot for your log comment...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Oh ok
I really like all ur tasks
Keep it up
And yup am scared for rey don't knw why
But hope u won't do anything to him
If do pls brng any twist
Chal now eagerly waiting where these story goes
Keep writing
And keep updating
Really love ur work fizz :)
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail