Originally posted by: -Anilaa-

Great part!

Please update soon.. :)

Thanks a lot!
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode 10

The stage lighted up as Armaan walked on to it and the audience cheered loudly for him until he blew them all a kiss to quite them down. He welcomed them all before getting started with the show...

"Two houseguests are up for nomination this week...one being the target for the entire week and the other who had been made the house target after everyone found out her secret...let's see who will survive and who will be eliminated...welcome to Big Brother India..." Armaan announced. "Let's go into the house and meet the houseguests..."

The houseguests were seated on the couches while Rashi and Kruttika sat on the chairs between the couches.

Armaan appeared on the screen; "Hello houseguests, what a week it's been for all of you...things are really changing...Rashi what happened? Wrong timing for you don't you think?" Armaan questioned her seriously.

"Honestly Armaan I am not the only one who talks behind peoples back, everyone does it but I'm just the one who was picked on..." Rashi replied upset.

"You mean the only who was caught because you don't know how to play the game" Maya spoke up.

"I'm sorry...was I talking to you!" Rashi scoffed.

"Okay let's move on to our caller of the week...let's see who's turn it is to be grilled..." Armaan teased; "...and it looks like we have a very eager fan...welcome back littleman..."

Littleman's voice could be heard overhead; "Hi Armaan...hi houseguests..."

Armaan called out to him; "so littleman what's your question this week and who is it for?"

"It's for Sanaya and Sami...what's going on between you two...we can see that there is feelings from both sides...but neither of you are saying anything...why don't you guys bring it out in the open...or at least amongst yourselves?" Littleman asked and there were a few hoots and jeers from the audience while the other housemates grinned and began to tease them.

"WOW...what a question...thanks littleman..." Armaan smiled cheekily then turned to them; "So who's going to answer first...Sanaya...Sami...?"

They both looked at each other in shock not knowing this would come out like it did; Sanaya gulped hard not knowing what to say but Sami spoke up; "Well...I like Sanaya..." everyone looked around at him in shock but he continued looking at her; "I've liked her from the very first week...but we're just friends...nothing more nothing less..." he smiled at her.

Armaan  grinned at him; "Well that was sweet Sami..." then he turned to Sanaya; "What do you have to say Sanaya?"

"Umm I think we're still getting to know each other..." she said nervously.

"I wish you both all the best then..." he smiled; "...and thank you littleman once again..."

"Bye..." Littleman signed off.

"Okay housemates I will be right back...then it will be time for voting..." Armaan informed the others.

Back on stage

"The tension is really brewing in there...let's see what happened after that game changing event at the Veto Ceremony..." Armaan informed the audience.

The housemates greeted Kruttika and Rashi who was fuming...

"Wow I didn't know Maya was so scared of me that she finds me enough of a threat to put me up..." Rashi spoke to others aware that Maya could hear her.

"Oh please I don't think you are a threat...I've just had enough of you talking about people and you have talked about everyone in this house..." Maya replied.

"Oh please like you haven't..." Rashi shouted back.

In the first bedroom Sia had pulled Kruttika and Sanaya into the room and the three of them were celebrating as Sanaya had just been saved.

"Oh this is the best thing that could have happened..." Sia smiled happily.

"I know if Rashi continues like this then everyone will want her out..." Kruttika said catching her breath.

"This is just amazing...I can't believe their still shouting at each other..." Sia laughed.

They quieted down and listened to the girls outside.

Back to the stage...

"Let's head to the house to start the voting..." Armaan called out.

"Houseguests it's now time to start the live voting...Sanaya please enter the diary room and place your vote to evict..." Armaan informed the houseguest.

Sanaya voted for Rashi.

Asad voted for Rashi.

Rey voted for Rashi.

Sia voted for Rashi.

Akshat voted for Rashi.

Jey voted for Rashi.

Tej voted for Rashi.

Purvi voted for Rashi.

Zain voted for Rashi.

Ayaan voted for Rashi.

Sami voted for Rashi.

Sami exited the diary room and joined the rest of the houseguests in the living room.

"Okay houseguest...for the first time this season with a unanimous vote...Rashi you have been evicted..." Armaan informed the houseguests.

Rashi got up knowing it would be her and she would be the one that was evicted, she met everyone except for Maya who was happy to see Rashi go.

"I hope the best player wins..." She said as she left.

The houseguest gathered around the wall where the contestants' photos were and they all waited until Rashi picture turned grey...three of the houseguest had left the house...

Rashi exited the house and met Armaan on stage; Armaan greeted and hugged her...

"Have a seat..." he said, Rashi sat down brushing her hair back and catching her breath.

"How are you feeling?" Armaan questioned her.

"Great...I guess...I'm glad I am out of there...sometimes staying in one place for a while can do things to your head you know..." Rashi replied.

"Do you feel you were being targeted?" Armaan asked gently.

"Well after the whole showdown with Maya I guess yes everyone turned away from me...it's weird being hated..." Rashi replied.

"Was it your game plan talking about other houseguest?" Armaan asked curiously.

"Not really...honestly I can see everyone getting comfortable and you know everyone was getting into groups like...Sia and her two minions Kruttika and Sanaya...and I'm sure there are more groups in there but I guess...I just wanted to fit in with a group..." Rashi explained and Armaan smiled.

"Okay in the event that you have been evicted the houseguest has left some goodbye messages for you...let's have a look..." Armaan told her.

Maya - "Hey Rashi...honestly I am not sad to see you go...you create very negative energy in the house...you were never my target but after I heard you were making me yours...I knew you had to go so Ba Bye..."

Sia - "Rashi... I don't care what you said about me but I am so happy your gone because you made yourself a target and my two besties are still with me so thanks mwah..."

Purvi - "Hey Rashi...you were my friend but after I heard everything you have been saying I am just glad you are gone..."

The End

"Ouch very negative comments...well Rashi thank you for coming on the show and all the best...everyone put your hands together for Rashi Modhi..." Armaan said greeting her.

"Take care...bye..." Rashi says

The crowd cheered as Rashi left and Armaan turned to the audience.

"Let's head to the activity area to see who will become the next Head of Household..." Armaan informed the audience.

The Activity Area

The Activity area was set up with a big Roulette Wheel in the middle, there was a long ramp ending over the board and behind the ramp stood the housemates who were waiting for the task to start.

"Houseguests the power is up for grabs...Maya as outgoing Head of Household you are not eligible to compete...This task is called "Roulette Me Win" ...One at a time you will step up and roll a single ball down the ramp towards the Roulette Wheel. The wheel is made up of slots numbered 0 to 36...the player whose ball lands on the highest numbered slot after everyone has rolled will become the new Head of Household. If your ball ends up anywhere else your score will be zero...does everyone understand?" Armaan informed them.

Everyone said yes and shook their heads.

"Okay Ayaan you are up first..." Armaan told him... Ayaan took his ball and rolled it down the ramp.

"It landed on 19... Ayaan please stand on the winning circle..." Armaan ordered him and he moved over to the circle.

"Purvi your next..." Armaan called out and Purvi threw her ball which rolled down the ramp.

"22...I'm sorry Ayaan step down Purvi please stand on the winning circle..." Armaan ordered them, Ayaan went to stand with Maya while Purvi stood on the winning circle.

"Tej your next..." Armaan said and Tej threw his ball.

"15... sorry Tej" Armaan apologized, Tej walked off and joined Ayaan and Maya on the side line.

"Okay guys 22 is the score to beat...Jey you are next..." Armaan told him, Jey rolled his ball down the ramp.

"23 Sorry Purvi...please step down and Jey make your way to the winner's circle..." Purvi smiled at Jey as she made her way over to the others.

"Kruttika you are next..." Armaan called out, Kruttika rolled her ball.

"29 Kruttika well done please make your way to the winners circle..." Armaan applauded as she walked over to the circle. Jey joined the others at the side.

"Zain you are next..." Armaan told Zain and he rolled the ball.

"17 Sorry Zain please join the others, Asad you are next..." Zain made his way over to the others angry at himself as Asad rolled the ball down the ramp.

"22 Sorry Asad...the target score to meet is 29...Sia you are next..." Armaan said as Asad sat down next to Tej and Sia rolled the ball.

"19 Sorry Sia...Sami you are next..." Armaan called out to him, Sia smiled at Kruttika and made her way over to Zain who was still upset for not winning, Sami rolled the ball.

"5 Sorry Sami that was our lowest score...Rey you are next..." Armaan shook his head as the housemates laughed at Sami; he made his way over to the others while Rey took his turn next.

"28 So close Rey but sorry you could not be at 29...Sanaya you are next..." Rey joined the group sharing a look with Sami and Ayaan he realized if Kruttika become the new HOH this would be bad for them as they are sure to be targeted, everything was left on Akshat.

"10 Sorry Sanaya...and finally Akshat you are the last houseguest..." Sanaya hugged Kruttika wishing her luck then made her way to the others. Akshat took a deep breath then threw his ball down the ramp; he watched as his ball rolled quickly onto the wheel...

So guys...did you enjoy...please post your comments and hit the Like Button...

Fizz

Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yupppieee
Finally after so many updates am first
Not yet read
But will read and let u knw
Fairy... thumbnail
I think sami have started liking sanaya
Dont knw who would be next hoh but dont want rey first time
As then he would be in trouble
Due to two allience
Yes i really love ur story fizz
I too missed it

Originally posted by: arsafar

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks once again...Yes Sami saved Sanaya...what do you think is going on between the two of them? And yes Rashi got herself into this mess...let's see if she'll be lucky or not today...i'll try to put more of Rey in soon but I can't promise if it will be this week or the next...who do you think will be the next HOH? </font>

Fairy... thumbnail
Amazing update
Lovely
Hey from where do u bring these tasks fiZz
So awsme and new new
Rashi is evicted am ok
But msgs were really negative for her
Dont like her although felt bad hearing them
Oh my god rey was so close
Still happy that he is not hoh as otherwise he may have to face prob as no one knw that he is in two allience
But pls pls pls dont make krutika hoh
And if u make than make rey her target
Chalo now signing off gng to sleep as its late
So gud ni8
Nd update soon :)
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am so loving where things are heading...and I definitely loved the phone call it was terrific especially how both of them were shock...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Yupppieee
Finally after so many updates am first
Not yet read
But will read and let u knw

Hey...lol first again! 😃
arsafar thumbnail

I think sami have started liking sanaya
Dont knw who would be next hoh but dont want rey first time
As then he would be in trouble
Due to two allience
Yes i really love ur story fizz
I too missed it

Hmm...yes maybe a love story,,,And thanks a lot...I'm really happy to know that you're loving the story...!
arsafar thumbnail

Amazing update
Lovely
Hey from where do u bring these tasks fiZz
So awsme and new new
Rashi is evicted am ok
But msgs were really negative for her
Dont like her although felt bad hearing them
Oh my god rey was so close
Still happy that he is not hoh as otherwise he may have to face prob as no one knw that he is in two allience
But pls pls pls dont make krutika hoh
And if u make than make rey her target
Chalo now signing off gng to sleep as its late
So gud ni8
Nd update soon :)

Hey...thanks a lot...but these ideas for the tasks are not my ideas...my sister watches Big Brother USA and all the ideas are taking from there...along with the pictures...aww sorry to upset you with the negative comments...lol you really are scared for Rey being in two groups...and thanks a lot for your log comment...😃