Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I want to start watching this show but I wanted to know that are the 2 lead girls sisters? They look similar and in promo it looks as if the mum from one family and dad from other have a past together..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
You're not wrong, I  too think that they are sisters however due to their parent's past it caused them to be apart from each other. Much is yet to reveal..😊
charuta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

I want to start watching this show but I wanted to know that are the 2 lead girls sisters? They look similar and in promo it looks as if the mum from one family and dad from other have a past together..

Ya that is tha main suspence! Are they sister's ? I think in todays episode swara' s mother is going told shekhar that swara' s Father is alive. And if shekhar is the father he don't know that? 
Edited by charuta - 9 years ago
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Start watching the serial "while the sun shines", it is excellent, and I hope like the rest of the serials after 3months the quality does not drop- so yes watch it while the quality is good. Enjoy.
ImageTechBuzz thumbnail
Yes you are right. They are sister and it will be clear in the upcoming episode. Thank you