His smile

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning/evening girls...Have a very nice day ahead.😊
@Rashmi...leave it ...Sid have all the right to encash his popularity as SRS...He have worked In BV  for 2.5 years...got popularity ..no matter what they others ppl think for him..but we siddians know that he was absolutely correct in every way...πŸ˜‰..

@alina...Cool down dear...If someone or some group of ppl think that he will be remembered as Anandi's husband only let them think so. the truth can not be changed for some ppl only...and truth is that Shiv whether he is remembered as Shiv or remembered as anandi's husband in both case he is most popular character of BV ..and Sid is most popular actor of BV..⭐️..so relax and enjoy sid..πŸ˜›

@Nataly...send your request dear as soon as possible..may be his next destination is Serbia..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now finally the At is killed ...πŸ˜›lets go for the new AT...😳
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Thank you for understand My POV...πŸ˜›

SS AT is always my comfort Zone..i have seen that in many AT /FC /CC members are very egoistic...they hurt themselves for little things..but our AT is really different from others..Thanks To all siddians they are always honest , Loyal an liberal to each other...i am grateful to Sid..only becoz of him i got Some awesome friends in my life..i love HR equally ...even may be a little bit more than SS ...i am member of HR AT also,...but i never go there...becoz i never found any attachment with HRians ...But siddians are always very close to my heart...πŸ€—..that is reason i always said that May be sid have not get many fans like other celebs..but he get a  really sensible and loyal fan group...bahut Kaam  logo ko nasib hote hain aise fan group...😳

I am also  biggest fan of HR πŸ˜› i am crazy to him  from  KNPHπŸ˜›πŸ˜† i  loved  him 
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

its yammy ayesha...πŸ˜›

last one is prawn Pizza and i love that  prawn pizza most...😳

yeah its  Yammy  like our hero πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Sooo many pictures of Sid  i been miss everything . i think its end the AT πŸ˜•