Zeenat gets slapped by...

madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Zeenat got the slap she deserved.. but thats not what i'm surprised or shocked about.
guess what? 😃
kurti aapa SLAPPED zeenat!😲
like how? she was actually scolding her and saying i kept saying meri zeenat meri zeenat but you betrayed me! and zeenat was still doing drama saying but you love me kurti aapa😆
waise good episode... here's a little update for ya😊

epi starts with alvira saying the truth and sahir's reaction... i don't remember everything but he said something quite emotional
then acp comes running and zeenat says she doesn't know who he is. he tells how zeenat had told him to try to kill sahir and arzoo(poison, bullet, rubina murder)
zeenat says she did that bcoz she loves sahir and then starts her drama... sahir says he'll accept her because of her unconditional love and then he said lets leave this house as he feels suffocated there. arzoo is shocked and crying..😭
but when zeenat said i can't leave the house because its mine then i realized sahir was just being sarcastic. he turned to arzoo and held her hand😳 then asked if she would leave everything behind and come with him... arzoo gets happy and say yes😊
sahir said it'll be tough but it didn't matter for arzoo. zaki leaves, at first i thought its jealous but he actually went to call the police. this was when kurti aapa told the cops to arrest zeenat and acp😃

oh, and anam came back in the middle which was how acp came into the scene...
its ok-ok episode, watch only for kurti aapa's slap🥱

btw, precap says there will be an epi tomorrow but my tata sky schedule says cid😕
it better air bcoz its the phone wala saaz scene...looks cute.😳

link right here:  http://desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/humsafars-26th-february-2015-video-watch-online-720p-hd/

tomorrow hs will end, so goodbye🤗

will miss everyone, seriously. i will😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I too am waiting for the phone wala SAAZ scene, looks like the typical arzoo is back 😉
madhu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskiii

I too am waiting for the phone wala SAAZ scene, looks like the typical arzoo is back 😉

she hits by mistake and sahir looks adorabbbllle! 🤪with that cute expression😊

Originally posted by: madhu31

she hits by mistake and sahir looks adorabbbllle! 🤪with that cute expression😊

awww looks tooo cuteee!!!!! can't wait to see that
madhu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskiii

awww looks tooo cuteee!!!!! can't wait to see that

it was like she threw the phone on sahir's head and became all worried.. sahir goes to her and looks at her but she's still scared even though he has that cute expression...like if i was arzoo i would have pulled his cheeks even when he is not making that cute face which looks like he's in a good mood... glad he left alviraand is not very sad😊
today's epi really looks good, especially the precap. that is for the detailed WU madhu
😊
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
By watching today's episode i felt that  there was no need of KA' character in HS at all and here CVs wasted January on her 
madhu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: april10

By watching today's episode i felt that  there was no need of KA' character in HS at all and here CVs wasted January on her 

if they had not wasted jan on black magic and horror and focused on this instead, we could have got  february for Arzoo healing sahir since he worshiped alvira...because zeenat related dard was not enough for many people so they could have added alvira also in this..
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu I Just want to see SaAz tom n finish it on a good note bas ðŸ˜³
madhu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Madhu I Just want to see SaAz tom n finish it on a good note bas ðŸ˜³

same. i'm not even sure if it'll air or not bcoz tomorrow is cid special😕 any idea?
waise tomorrow's saaz scene looks nice and light hearted😳
i sort of want to see saaz walking in the sunset but i don't because that would mean the last epi... i have mixed feelings about tomorrow... good things are that exams will end and cute saaz scene😊
bad thing is tom might be last epi and i'm notsure if it'll air