Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: usaonly

Ankita hello dear try to send you PM but it return back .Hope you are doing OK. Just want to say hello and Thank you for this wonderful thread of prop OsThon.We got all lovely naughty of Ishra story daily from all wonderful writer here. All thank you to you and all wonderful writer here. It is almost end of the month and this OS will be and end. Do you have any new plan thinking in mind  just curious. Thank you once again dear. Have wonderful week ahead dear.  Lots of love dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—

hey jumπŸ€—so glad to c u after long time
and yess congo for becoming goldieπŸ₯³

frankly i didnt hav any plns but you must hav seen pallz di giving an idea. We'll try if we can execute it.
If you hav anything also in mind do let me know through pm or here only.😊
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank You Ankita.Yes long time I didn't get to talk to you just miss you.that is the reason I write here already PM to you it get back to me. I like Pallavi suggestion too so we always have IshraRu moment together or just Ishra depends on you to decide.And  it is upto all the wonderful writer here that they have a previous time to write for us. Thank you once again dear you always here for us. Have a wonderful week dear.πŸ€—
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Edited on page 26...jaanu di and aishu both comments
Lata_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys...i am back with another story...i have been given Pillow and quilt as prop by Ankita but i have also used some more prop too...it has a bit matured content and its a bit longer also so bear with that...i know we have read wonderful stories in this thread...i m afraid that i cant reach that level of writing but have penned it down from heart...so here we go...not a proof read...

Stealing some moments from life

Ishita entered the house from a hectic working day and was welcomed by her angel...

"Ishima...aap aa gaye...i missed u..."

"Aww mera bacha...i missed u too...aap soye nahi abhi tak..."

"Nahi aaj Saturday hai na to hum sab mivie dekh rahe the..."

Saying that ishita lifted ruhi and went to the sofa where everybody were sitting...There she sat and chit chat with  the family and then she was about to go to her room then ruhi asked ishita...

"Ishima kal Sunday hai na to hum amusement park chale..."

"betu...papa se bhi to poochna hai na...aapne poocha..."

"Nahi ishima...papa abhi tak nahi aaye..."

"Kya papa nahi aaye abhi tak...11 baj rahe hai...papa ne call kiya..."

"Puttar tension na le raman ne call kiya aur kaha ki late ho jayega..." said toshiji...

"thik hai mummyji...to mein fresh hoke aati hun..."

Saying that ishita left sulking for her raavan kumar who is gonna cum late tonite...Ishita barged inside their room murmuring and scolding raman under her breath...

"Praand...paityam...khadus...raavan...aur kya kahu mein iss raavan kumar ko...jo kuch bhi subah hua aur unhone kaha uske baad wo itna late kaise ho sakte hai...ek to pick karne aaye nahi...na call kiya...aur upar se bas ghar pe inform kiya ki late hoga mujhe bola bhi nahi..."ishu was blabbering all came to her mouth and sat on the bed...and saw the pillow on the bed which made her to remember their encounter in the morning...

FLASHBACK...

Ishita came out of the washroom after her shower...Raman was sitting on the couch and was doing his office work and was fully into his laptop that he was not aware about the  happenings in his room...ishita wore his favourite saree the blue one and want him to notice her so she was making unwanted noise to distract him so she can get his attention...she wore bunch of bangles which she never do but today she did it so that by that noise atleast he will see her but no response from him...then she took her comb by making again some noise but again it went in vain...in the same way she did all the nautanki to get her husband's attention but she was not lucky today as all her dramas went in vain...this was her thought but she was unknown that her husband was noticing her since the time she stepped out of the washroom and was stealing glances of his wife without her seeing him...he was noticing each and every action which she was doing to gain his attention and was enjoying the desperateness of his JKR...and was smiling seeing her...

"Raavan kumar...kitna kuch kiya unka attention ke liye par dekho yeh to saint bane baithe hai...had hai yaar mein aur kya karun ki yeh ek jhalak dekh le mujhe..." ishita was scolding him and was getting ready and there raman was enjoying her plight to the fullest...for the last time ishita tried to gain his attention and made her hand to move too much that her bangles made sound as thy were rubbed to each other but this time she got a response but even though she was not satisfied as raman just shouted at her to ake unwanted noise and disturb him that too without even seeing her...

"Yaar ishita litna shor karti ho yaar...band karo apna music jo subah se on karke rakha hai aur mujhe kaam karne do please..."

And this was enough of her to loose her coolness and the next moment raman got a slap on his shoulder...ishu threw a pillow which hit him on his shoulder...

"Ouch..yaar tum kya kar rahi ho..." saying that he threw it on her...

"mein kya kar rahi hoon...dikh nahi raha ki mein aapko is pillow se maar rahi hun..." and she threw the pillow again on him...

"andha nahi hun...dikhat hai mujhe par maar kyun rahi ho...wo bhi subah suah...pagalpan ka duara phirse pad gaya kya...kaha tha dawai le lena..." saying that he threw the pillow back to her again...

"wow aapse baat karwa lo bohut ache se karoge lekin jab baat meri aati hai to aise behave karte ho jaise kuch hua hi nahi..."

"madrasan tujhe hua kya hai jab se kamre me aayi hai tab shor kare ja rahi hai..."

"acha to a aapko meri har baat se pareshani ho raha hai...thik hai mein ab se ruhi ke kamre me hi rahungi..."

"hey bhagwan...batao to hua kya hai..." He knows why she was behaving like this but he likes to see his JKR always with talwar than being sharmili so he was instigating her more to see her JKR avtar...and their pillow fight was on full swing...

"Kya batau haan mein kya bolu...mujhe jab itna khadus pati mila hai ki jab uski patni uska favourite colour ki saree pehni hai to bhi uska pati use dekhta tak nahi...murugan mein kya karu is raavan kumar ka..."

"Acha to meri biwi ko yeh complaint hai ki uska pati use dekhta hi nahi hai..."he cought the pillow which was thrown by ishu again and proceeded towards her with a naughty glint in his eyes...and threw the pillow again to her...

"haan...haan...to aur kya...kkkoi bhi patni yehi chahegi na ki ki ki uska pati use apna attention de..."said ishita stammering by seeing raman and his naughty face...

"bolo na...itna atak atakk ke kyun bolrahi ho...bolo ki tumhe apne pati ki baho me aane ke liye desperateness hai..." saying that he pulled her towards him into an embrace with pillow in the middle...

"Raman..."

"kya raman...mein jaanta hun ki yeh naam bihut acha lagta hai tumhe par yaar itna...mein tumhare har nautanki dekh raha tha jabse tum washroom se aayi ho tabe tumhe dekh raha hun...ki kaise tum mera attention ke liye sare bachkani harkate kar rahi thi..."

Ishu lifted her head to see him as she was surprised by whatever raman said..."Raman aap ko pata tha ki mein yeh sab kyun kar rahi hoon phir bhi aapne mujhe tang kiya..."

"Haan wo kya hai na mujhe meri JKR humesha talwar ke saath sexy lagti hai...to socha mein tumhe aise hi dekhu to yeh sab kiya..."

"Raman aap bhi na..."

"kya mein bhi na..."Saying that he took the pillow between them and threw it on the bed and smashed his lips on her...he drank her juicy lips which were just drenched with the strawberry lip gloss which was specially for him...he chewed her lips and took entry and next moment their tongues were dancing with the rythm of their passion...his hand were roaming all over her back exploring each part of his favourite view of her body...and her hands were playing with his hair and clutching his hair with passion in their kiss...soon his hand went inside her saree making her pallu fall on the ground and he started exploring her front also by now...he pressed her both bulged parts of her body with his hands and took all the pleasure and with every touch on their bodies they deepened their kiss and even their exploration of their pleasure...she unbuttoned his shirt and was running her hand on his bare chest and was pulling the small hair on his chest to rise him more with passion...he opened the knot of her blouse and slided the blouse of her shoulder and started nibbling her on her shoulder giving her love bites and she placed wet kisses on the crrok his neck and his chest...they were all set for a session of making love but were interrupted by his mom...toshiji's voice brought them out of their passion...toshiji called them for breakfast as they both need to go to office soon...IshRa parted themselves and ishita mouthed that they are coming to her mummyji...and saw their state..his coat was of his shoulder and his shirt was almost open giving view of his sexy chest...and her saree pallu was on the floor and her blouse was almost of her and her hair was all shattered all over her face...soon they made themselves ready to face everyone in the house...when she was about to leave the room...he stopped and said...

"Waise jo abhi ruka hai use hum sham ko continue karenge...i ll pick u from clinic wait for me..."

She could just nod and leave to his romantic gesture...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

She was so immersed into the moment...her phone ring brought her out of that...it was her receptionist asking for some thing about the patient...soon she hung the call and made her way towards the washroom to fresh up...

Ishita came out of the washroom wrapped her body only with a towel and was applying moisturizer to her body that she heard some foot sound as if someone is coming and the room door was not locked it was just closed so she jumped onto the bed and covered herself with the quilt and sat on the bed...

It was none other than raman who came now after his hectic day and was welcomed by his beloved wife sitting all covered with the quilt on their bed...he was surprised to see her like this but he know again his JKR was upto something and she did this...

"Oye madrasan kya hua...aise kyun baithi ho jaise yaha temperature minus me ho...haan..."

"Wo...mujhe aga koi aur hai to mein aise baith gayi..."

"Kya koi aur...oye hoye aur kise invite kiya hai tumne is time pe apne pati kea lava..."

"Kya raman aap bhi...kuch bhi bolte ho...wo meine sirf towel wrap kiya hai aur mujhe kaga ki mummyji aa rahi hai to aise baith gayi..."

"Kya...tumne sirf towel wrap kiya hai...wow yaar tumne to meri baton ko seriously lena start kar diya aakhir...chalo acha hai..." saying that he locked the door and moved towards the bed...

"Raman...pls...aap aise mat dekho...mein change karke aati hoon..."but she was late to say as she was caught by raman in the next minute...

"Arey kaha chali...apne pati ki ashayein jaga kar..." saying that he hugged her who was sitting on the bed...

"Raman chodiye na plss..."

"main nahi chodne wala madrasan aaj...subah se control kar raha hoon apne aap ko...aur subah jo pause laga tha romance pe use resume bhi to karna hai..." saying that raman took the quilt which she wrapped and saw the vision for which he was waiting the whole day...ishu was wrapped in a towel exposing all her body except her private parts which was teasing him more and he resumed his work which they stopped in the morning and leaned forward and gave a love bite on her shoulder which ignited her mood also and even ishu came into full form...he placed wet kisses on her neck...her cheeks...her cleavage and drank the fragrance of her lemon body wash which was driving him more crazy...he came down and started nibbling her leg and placed wet kisses there too...soon he kept his head inside the towel between her legs and started licking her most sensitive part  making her moan more due to raise in the passion and her moan in return increase his passion and he licked her vigina...he gave sweet torture with his tounge dancing over her lower body...ishu has clutched his hair and was pushing him more inside to give her more pleasure..."Oh ishu u are so wet..."..."ahhh raman...do it more..." their moans had filled the room...soon he came up to her cleavage...and in this interval she managed to remove his shirt and pants and he just took the towel off her body and sucked her nipples and pressed those bulged part of her to get and give more pleasure to themselves...and his manhood stood erect becoz of the pleasure he got till now and soon she took over the task...now its her turn...she licked his manhood...ran her tongue over it and played with it...sucked it...drank it...and brought it in between her boobs and  played with it...and after giving each other the sweet tortures he enyerd her and that was the pleasure unlimited for them and their room was full of their moans and screams of their names...after almost 3 -4 hrs of love making they collapsed on the bed side by side...and ishu snuggled into him and he pulled the quilt on them and had a sound sleep with content smiles on their faces...

Phew...god i had a cold shower after this...

So thats it guys...hope u all like it...pls feel free to comment...sorry if i dint reach ur expectations 

Edited by Lata_ishra - 9 years ago
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Thank You Ankita.Yes long time I didn't get to talk to you just miss you.that is the reason I write here already PM to you it get back to me. I like Pallavi suggestion too so we always have IshraRu moment together or just Ishra depends on you to decide.And  it is upto all the wonderful writer here that they have a previous time to write for us. Thank you once again dear you always here for us. Have a wonderful week dear.πŸ€—

aww..evn i missed everyone on IF
yaa...my inbox was full..cleared it now only.😊
pls dont say so much thnks yrr
u too hav a wonderful weekπŸ€—

p.s. You know I gave an exam and was reminded of you while giving itt😊😊
agneeputra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow hot and romantic update ...full of romance and sensuous,,,uh need cold shower,,,,,,,πŸ˜†
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Romantic one. Really needed a cold shower after this.
Thanks for pm
Lata_ishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: agneeputra

wow hot and romantic update ...full of romance and sensuous,,,uh need cold shower,,,,,,,πŸ˜†

Thanks buddy...i m glad u liked it...
Lata_ishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya_prasad

Romantic one. Really needed a cold shower after this.

Thanks for pm

Thanks dear...glad u liked it... 😊
Divan.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Shavi

haiyee vanity table romance 😳 so hot 😳 
our level of romance in fantasy world 😳
loved your usage of the prop, thank you for a hot and romantic OS πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Divan.Pooja - 9 years ago