Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Hey

first of all sorry for late rply was bit busy
nw coming to update
awsome description of eliminations
Sad for tara bt happy that its not purvi
hey one request if possible give rey's part and rey and jay's part as love there bond
Waiting for update
continue soon...:)

Hi...it's okay..thanks for your long comment! I'm happy you liked the elimination part...I see you have favorites 😉😉😉...We will try to have more of Rey and Jey's parts...updating soon...

arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbun2

Hey sry for the late update

I'm a bit sad that Tara left
I thought maybe Tara as Antara would be a couple with Ayaan as Raghu 😭😭

Hi it okay and thanks for the comment!...Aww sorry for Tara...I know I like Antara and Raghu as well but that's just how they were eliminated...trust me it was difficult to choose who to eliminated throughout writing the whole story... 😭😭😭
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephie34

I knew Tara would be the one to be eliminated

Thanks for your comment...and stay tuned for the next week of more of the roller coaster ride! 😉
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tara is gone! Please update soon..
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anilaa-

Tara is gone! Please update soon..

Thanks...stay tuned for more drama and action this week...updating very soon...
armaansroze thumbnail
Awesome part...sorry Im late...but I loved it a lot...
Love to have Karan on the stage...
and i wonder who will be HOH this week...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaansroze

Awesome part...sorry Im late...but I loved it a lot...

Love to have Karan on the stage...
and i wonder who will be HOH this week...

Thank You...stay tuned to find out! 
arsafar thumbnail

Episode 5

The houseguests carried on competing in the new HOH task, with Rey cheering them on. Most of the houseguests' jars were nearly filled with BBQ sauce; also the floor had the same amount of BBQ sauce on it as the houseguests poured the BBQ sauce into each other's spoon, making it difficult for the houseguests to run as the floor was slippery.

Sami and Lavanya were neck to neck with Zain and Sia, with all the pairs not too far behind...

Just then the buzzer beeped...

"Zain and Sia are the winners of this HOH competition..." Big Brother's voice boomed, the other pairs stopped playing, they were panting and out of breath. Sia and Zain hugged each other while the others clapped, some did not bother to clap (Rey).

"Between the two of you...you can choose who becomes the new HOH of the week..." The voice called out.

"Zain is the new head of household" Sia shouted and with that everyone congratulated Zain and Sia both. The boys were not too happy but played along; they all went back to the house to clean up themselves.

After everyone had cleaned up they all wondered who will be put up on the chopping block this week.

The five boys agreed to meet up in the second room to discuss the latest changes.

"I can't believe we lost that...it should have been one of us...any of us..." Akshat argued.

"Yeah I agree...Zain seems stronger than we thought..." Sami responded.

"What if we get to him...we can bring him into our group..." Ayaan said.

"If we want to do that we better hurry before the witch gets there before us..." Rey scoffed.

"Okay I think I should do it...we can do it like we just made the group, so he doesn't become suspicious..." Ayaan offered.

"Okay but play smart..." Jey called after him as he stood up.

Living room

"Who wants to see my HOH room?" Zain called, everyone followed him up to his room excitedly, just like Rey's room the room had the same furniture, but with Zain's favorite snacks and pictures.

Everyone hung out there before separating and leaving Zain to relax. Sia stayed, which resulted in Ayaan having to leave, because Sia did not look like she was going to leave any time soon...he decided to try later.

"Can you believe how fake some people are in this house..."Sia exclaimed lying down on the bed while Zain munched on the food.

"Who are you talking about?" Zain questioned, Sia sat up.

"Rey of course...it was like he didn't even want to be up here," Sia carried on while Zain grinned.

"You want me to nominate Rey?" he smirked...

Sami and Sanaya were hanging out in the garden Sami trying to impress Sanaya as usual, but she was just getting tired of him always around her.

By the pool table Tej and Asad was playing, they were also debating who Zain might put up.

Kitchen

Lavanya and Akshat were hanging out cracking jokes and flirting with each other, they noticed Sia and Zain coming down the stairs holding hands, Akshat noticed and Sia smiled at him. They walked past Akshat and Lavanya and headed to the garden.

"Uh...what was that about...?" Lavanya questioned.

Akshat shrugged showing that he didn't care.

"Do you think that they are together? Lavanya asked again.

"Looks like it," Akshat replied, silent on the outside but his mind had just filled up with a million questions.

Maya and Ayaan were in the living room with Rashi, Jey, Kruttika and Purvi.

"Oh please Ayaan you think your stronger than me" Maya teased.

"Little girl...I know I'm stronger than you..." Ayaan replied grinning.

"Who are you calling a little girl..." she took a pillow and continued hitting him with it.

"Okay guys calm down...there is only one way to fix this..." Kruttika interrupted.

"Yeah you two should wrestle..." Rashi said, they all gave her a weird look.

"I meant arm wrestle..." Kruttika continued, Rashi shrugged and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah arm wrestle...come on Ayaan show her who is stronger..." Jey cheered him on.

"Excuse me...!" Purvi said pushing his arm away she turned to the others, "Maya you better win"

Maya and Ayaan where in well into their arm wrestling match neither of them planning to give in sooner than the other while the others cheered them on. Lavanya and Akshat walked over to see what was going on when Akshat noticed Rey heading to the bedroom, he excused himself and went after Rey. As he entered the bedroom he took a quick glace around the room to see if they were alone; he realised he was being followed by a group member; he quickly gestured for Sami to come in.

"What's going on?" Sami questioned, Rey looked towards Akshat.

"I just saw Sia coming out of the HOH room with Zain..." Akshat told them.

Sami urged; "And...?"

"They were holding hands..." Akshat informed them and suddenly Rey's hand flew to his head.

"I can't believe it," Rey exclaimed.

"Honestly I saw this coming on...I was talking to him last week, he wasn't very happy with you nominating Sia..." Sami told them.

"I am so nominated this week," Rey groaned.

"Hey dude chill...we will save you...you know that man...we have each other's back," Akshat tries to calm him down.

Living room

The girls were celebrating as Maya had beaten Ayaan in the arm wrestle.

"No need to be too happy...I let you win..." Ayaan teased.

"But I still won...so now you have to admit that girls are just as good as boys... say it..." Maya demanded.

"Okay fine...girls are never as good as boys..." he laughed; standing up quickly he stuck his tongue out at her and ran in the opposite direction with Maya right behind him...

HOH room

Sia, Kruttika and Sanaya were hanging out with Zain in his room discussing nominations.

"So who are you thinking of putting up for nomination?" Sia asked Zain who had one arm around her.

"I'm thinking Akshat" Zain said taking his away and moving toward the snack table.

"Why Akshat?" Sia questioned.

"Because I think he likes you...!" Zain replied.

"What...that's not true...what makes you think so?" Sia fired.

Kruttika and Sanaya watched as the pair conversed amongst themselves, they shared raised eyebrows at each other and shrugged.

"He was hanging out with you guys last week...today when we went downstairs he didn't like that we were holding hands..." Zain replied.

Sia thought about it, she had noticed that Akshat wasn't his usual self," I guess it makes sense" she thought.

Nomination time

Zain had been given a round case in which had 16 keys, and his task was to take out two keys which had the names of people he wanted to nominate. Once he had chosen the two names for nomination he replaced the other keys back into the slots then lifted the round case and brought it downstairs and laid on the dining table and called out to all the houseguests to join him.

"This is the nomination ceremony, we've been through one before and now it's time to nominate for the second time...I will pull the first key and that person is safe..." Zain explained

Zain pulled the key "Sia you are safe." Sia thanked him and then pulled the next key.

"Tej you are safe" Tej thanked Zain and pulled the next key.

"Kruttika you are safe" Kruttika thanked Zain and pulled the next key.

"Sanaya you are safe" Sanaya thanked Zain and pulled the next key.

"Asad you are safe" Asad thanked Zain and pulled the next key.

"Lavanya you are safe" Lavanya thanked Zain and pulled the next key.

"Jey you are safe" Jey thanked Zain and pulled the next key.

"Purvi you are safe" Purvi thanked Zain and pulled the next key.

"Maya you are safe" Maya thanked Zain and pulled the next key.

"Ayaan you are safe" Ayaan thanked Zain and pulled the next key.

"Sami you are safe" Sami thanked Zain and pulled the last key.

"Rashi you are safe" Rashi thanked Zain who stood up.

"I have nominated you Rey and you Akshat..." Zain nodded at Rey and Akshat both before continuing; " Rey I have nominated you because I thought it was really coward of you to choose two girls for nomination...if you really are a man...then you wouldn't have picked on weaker contestants..." Zain informed him.

Rey didn't say anything, the others looked a little shock at what Zain had said, he was starting a war, and Sia smiled. Lavanya who sat opposite of her had noticed this was very shocked.

"Akshat I chose you because you go around trying to please everyone, let's see if you do what you say or if it's all talk..." Zain threatens. Akshat raised an eyebrow, challenging him...

"The nomination ceremony is adjourned." Zain informed everyone.

Everyone got up wishing all the best to Akshat and Rey.

"Looks like Zain is using someone else's brain when he was nominating" Lavanya said to everyone, clearly upset that Akshat was nominated. Sia looked towards her and gave Lavanya a dirty look... Akshat hugged Lavanya.

Coming up - Tune in on Wednesday to find out if the nominated contestants will be able to take themselves off the block, in the next POV competition...

Hey everyone please post your comments and let us know what you think...oh and don't forget that Like Button! 😉

Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yay again me first
yuppiee am happy 🥳

coming to the update
am angry with u😡
u devil mind u nominated my fav only😭
why rey?😲
rey and akshat nominated
sia and zein hate u
sia devil mind thinks rey such a crap about rey
doesn't zein have mind
he is misguided by sia
akshat bichara ese hi phas gaya
lavanya said correct zain is guided by someone eleses mind
everyone was shocked so was i
but i do know somewhere rey won't go or u will bring some twist
fingers crossed
don't eliminate rey pls pls pls
Pls continue soon😊
Edited by Fairy... - 9 years ago
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
poor Rey...I really thought Sia would have been nominated.
..awesome update though