Your fav movie adapted from a Chetan Bhagat novel

Poll

Your fav movie inspired by a Chetan Bhagat novel...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kai po che. Haven't read Three Mistakes, so don't know how similar/different the movie is from the book but I simply love the movie. 
Each and every actor was top notch. The bonding between the characters, their expectations, dissappointmets, the impulsiveness, the helplessness, the regret...so many complex emotions were portrayed so beautifully. A lot of moments and scenes in the movie simply tug at your heartstrings. 
Be it a patch-up between two friends or a wonderful teacher-student bonding. ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Kai po che. Haven't read Three Mistakes, so don't know how similar/different the movie is from the book but I simply love the movie. 

Each and every actor was top notch. The bonding between the characters, their expectations, dissappointmets, the impulsiveness, the helplessness, the regret...so many complex emotions were portrayed so beautifully. A lot of moments and scenes in the movie simply tug at your heartstrings. 
Be it a patch-up between two friends or a wonderful teacher-student bonding. ðŸ˜³

yeah Kai Po che for me as well. But some changes have been made from the book to make the movie more interesting.

One night at call centre was a pretty good book as well.  They spoilt it completely by making a bad bad movie on it. 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i havent seen hello  but im pretty sure 3idiots is the best infact 3idiots is the best hindi film
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kai Po Che. Haven't read any of his books, but loved that film. 
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
KPC is my fav too 
In fact, 3 mistakes of my life was the first Chetan Bhagat novel I read,and I felt it was pretty mediocre.
But the movie was just beautiful and the cast was perfect IMO😃
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kai Po Che easily..One of the most underrated movies of bollywood..Edited by Coldplaying - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked both KPC and 3 idiots, but if I have to vote for one I will vote for KPC bcos I think it was closer to the book than 3 idiots, though both the films had changes, but kpc captured the soul of the book and core plot, as well as the characters were more or less the same as in the book , so it was a better 'adaptation'. As films, both of them were good.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
3 Idiots
Chetan Bhagat's books translate into surprisingly good movies given how terrible they are 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
3 idiots was ok until Kareena's scene came up.. then i turned off the tv ðŸ˜‰
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Only  watched 3 idiots