Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I had to make this post on Bally coz he's one of my favourites.

His status quo with II remains unchanged. He holds  his own in R&B's presence. No cowering down while earnestly  acknowledging R&B's place in II's life.  Clearly he will continue caring for his "kiddo"  married or not... Beautiful relation there! 

He is a  reality check , making R&B privy to   regular (middle class) people interaction in india ...

Brilliant! 

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashu9

Rosh!!!!! I never meant you are criticizing the characters man!! Its okay to criticize...You have every right to hold your view πŸ‘πŸΌ
Please never stop writing your comments and reviews!!! We would never want it!!
You are a fab analyser like many others here.
hehehe...your words got misunderstood by me as well re!! 
Pleas edont take my replies to heart..they are bleh half the time...
I wnat you to be active on the thread and post comments..please dont leave the thread!!

You know what's interesting? I wrote that I should stop writing thinking that you guys get offended by my words! And I didn't want to offend anyone so, I thought I should stop!

Don't worry about me! I wasn't offended!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

You know what's interesting? I wrote that I should stop writing thinking that you guys get offended by my words! And I didn't want to offend anyone so, I thought I should stop!

Don't worry about me! I wasn't offended!

Dude, seriously?????? 
We are never offended...
Its okay to express yourself !! 
I am not offended...no please no..
i love interacting, and if expression is a way of interacting , I love it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
You should continue being on the forum!!
You have been an ardent follower since the start...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

@mystic the way u write his II and her RB is soo much β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

I refer to the two of them as "Her R&B" and "His II" because I feel II is R&B's and R&B is II's...they belong with each other..together...☺️
Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
As usual the updates were awesome and I was at the edge of my seat while reading the updates..really very, very good...keep it up...job well done...simply marvelous..so here we have R&B and II face to face... awww..this surely felt like oasis in the desert..as the shock started wearing off, seems like R&B and II are taking in each others presence..I simply loved how R&B showed his care and concern for his II..yes a man like R&B may come across as indifferent, not caring but his small, little gestures time to time prove that R&B cares and he cares a lot, he is worried for his II yet he does not know how to express his concern and his way of showing his care and concern maybe through anger or by being way to silent and this may come across as indifferent to any outsider..but it is not like that at all, we know that and I am sure II too is aware of this..chahe II apne R&B se kitna bhi ghussa kyun na ho par woh R&B ke care ko andekha nahii kar sakthi...II knows R&B cares...actually he cares and worries a little too much and II is aware of this thus I guess II takes the liberty to show her tantrums to R&B..only and only II's R&B is privileged to face II's tantrums...hehehe...so in these updates we got a glimpse of a sick II and we also got to know even when sick II she will never give up a fight..well I guess this side of hers is only reserved for her R&B, I am saying this because if II was sick at her home, if her parents tell her something, she might get disturbed but she would never fight back, but when she is with R&B a different side of II comes to the forefront and this side of II is very good...it is like R&B ignites a kind of fire in his II and II never backs-down when R&B throws a challenge at her... all this is just superb... loved how R&B convinced II to come with him...by chance if II has refused than R&B would have continued the switching on the light, fan again and again till II is convinced thankfully the second time itself II understood R&B's intentions that he would not go anywhere without her and she relents...well you know I think this scene showed no one understands R&B's actions and his silence better than his II..I really like Baldev, the way he is protective of Iyer and his camaraderie with Raman all this is awesome...and now R&B and II are in Marriott...the 'Us' time which both R&B and II were craving for yet not voicing with each other is here and these two parched souls have found solace in each others arms and they have a good night's sleep..it does not matter how angry they are with one another, no matter even if they have unresolved issues to talk about but at that moment they both needed the solace of being with each other and that is what they got...lovely.. And the morning was lovelier...the intricacy with which you have written every bit is fabulous...he is her Rakshasan and she is his Lying Witch, wow...what a combination..and when these two get together guaranteed their will be a riot of fun and overflowing passion...R&B care for II was crystal clear...and this update also gave R&B a glimpse at II's insecurity and pent up emotions..more than jealousy and insecurity I guess the emotional turmoil II is undergoing at the moment is taking a toll on her and I think even R&B understands this...I am glad R&B is there with II to give her the much needed comfort and emotional support..and when R&B told II if she needs an invite to come along with him to Paris...this was way too good...R&B deserves a round of applause for this...what R&B said goes on to know he is such a gem of a gentleman and I really like him... just like no one understands R&B better than his II similarly no one understands II, her tantrums, her tears, her insecurities better than her R&B...their relationship is way beyond beautiful...so II after a good sleep is scared that R&B has left, but she need not worry he is always there around...and the way R&B understood II's fear all this was very well portrayed and towards the end these two are back to their constant adorable bickering banter...nice..and when R&B teased II saying her Attai told her not to refer to him as 'Da' and II's reply to that telling him to go and marry her Attai...lol... this had me laughing uncontrollably...this is best part of their relation...the beauty of their understanding lies here, even in silence they have understood each other to the 'T' of perfect...in this situation I am reminded of a song, whose lyrics are like this 'Khamoshiyan gungunaane lagi...Tanhaaiyan muskuraane lagi... Sargoshi kare hawa, chupke se mujhe kaha...Dil ka haal bataa, dilbar se naa chhupa... Sunke baat yeh sharm se meri aankhen jhunk jaane lagi'... I forgot to mention I also loved that a man like R&B is all set, ready to go among unknown faces, in a new place just for the sake of II..R&B and II at Baldev's place would be interesting...and yes last but not the least R&B made sure the ring claiming his 'Haq' on his II and the same ring which gives II 'Haq' on her R&B is back to where it belongs, nestled in II's ring finger... wow...simply amazing...and breathtakingly beautiful...keep up the good work going...and yes just for information R&B you wanted to know what is Shut Up in Tamil, Shut Up in Tamil is "Vaiya Moodu Or Summa Iru"... hahaha...please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Feminist v/s Fangirl - An Eternal Battle On Deal and Athai's Beau.

I'm still wondering how you manage to outdo yourself, and all our crazy expectations (Ummm... you know all about those, right?) time and time again.
How do you manage that?
(Feminist: She's a woman. And she's AWESOME.
Fangirl: She's given me R&B. And keeps giving me more. She's AMAZING.
Feminist: Do we actually agree on something?! 😲)

Have to talk about these:
1. II waking up worried that R&B had left.
(Feminist: What is wrong with you?! You're supposed to be a strong-willed, independent woman! #HopelessCase
Fangirl: Awww! R&B would never abandon you like that. #SuchACutie)
2. II's embarrassment after finding R&B lounging on the couch.
(Feminist: Yenn di? Yedukku embarrassed? Unnoda fiance. Avan mattun thaan unn pinnadi engeyum vara mudiyuma? [Why di? Why embarassed? Your fiance. Only he can come behind you anywhere as he pleases?] #YouCanDoAsYouPlease
Fangirl: Pfft! Why would you run away when you find him? Go jump on him, take a bite or two. Run away? #HopelessCase)
3. R&B's immediate concern is II's health.
(Fangirl: Ayyo! Ayyoo! Such a sweetheart he is. And you are insecure about him, II? #Swoon
Feminist: Umm. Excuse me?! She's perfectly capable of taking care of herself. She's been alive for 27 years already, you know? #Humph)
4. R&B-II conversation about his ring. 🀣
(Feminist: Pfft! Why are you justifying yourself? Thought you said you had no fiance!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Fangirl: Yenn di. Unaku vera yedum sensible-a excuse kedakalaya? [Why di? You didn't have any sensible excuse?]
🀣)
5. R&B putting the ring back on II.
(Fangirl: ::swoons in an attempt to fall into R&B's arms::
Feminist: ::shakes head ruefully:: Where the hell am I stuck?!)
"I want u to text me every morning when u get to work and evening when u return home?"
(Feminist: Yenn da? Ivalavu kozhuppa onakku? Nee Paris pove ival kitta sollame, aval Jaipur kooda poga mudiyatha? [Why you? So arrogant you are? You can go to Paris without informing her, and she can't even go to Jaipur?] Who do you think you are to control her? Even Appa has never made such ludicrous demands. 😑
Fangirl: Shaddup, Feminist. He's just being a sensible, protective fiance. Can I please, please get a clone of his? )
7. The conversation that followed the above. HILARIOUS. (Fangirl & Feminist are too busy laughing to argue.)
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
"You thought I left didn't you?"
(Fangirl: He noticed. He realised. Such an amazing man. ::overflowing tears of joy::
Feminist: Actually, I was hoping you'd actually left. Besides, you've not even managed to assure your fiancee of her permanence in your life. Such an idiotic man. ::exasperated eye-roll::
Me: ::praying for #TheDhamaka:: )
9. R&B picking II up to take her to bed. And the snuggling and sweet-talking that ensues.
(Feminist: ::snorts::
Fangirl: ::staring off dreamily into space:: )
10. II's jealousy when it comes to Shravu. #NotShravu'sFaveAnymore #SoAdorable
11. II-Akka conversation, especially "
Us se zyaada handsome aur mere jitna bolta hai". And, it's almost true! He's been talking a lot more, and is definitely more handsome after her finger-kangi. #AlmostNotALiarAnymore 🀣
(Fangirl: More handsome than R&B?! Pfft. Find such a man first. 😈
Feminist: No comments.😳 )
12. "Athaiya kalyanam panniko"
🀣
(Fangirl: You wouldn't stand for it. You're all talk.
Feminist: Way to go girl! Though. I hope you actually mean it! πŸ‘πŸΌ)

This time around there was enough fodder for the Feminist also. πŸ˜†

Feminist: II had the last word this time around (Wait. She almost always does. Along with the first, middle and a lot of the other words. Damn.).
Fangirl:
I'm waiting for the day when R&B has the last word. (I'm sure it'll come. Someday.)

Me: Shut up, both of you! You've had your say. Now let me speak. Bugger off. NOW!
(Feminist & Fangirl sulk in the corner)
I really think they should address the insecurities that II has.
Her ability to beat around the bush and never acknowledge them straight out.
That's going to be one of the largest roadblocks in their relationship.
Apart from R&B's stoic silence.
::dramatic sigh::
Will I ever get #TheDhamaka? πŸ₯Ί

EDIT:
Just realised I spent almost 45 mins writing a review. And. It's almost as long as an update. 😲

Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

I refer to the two of them as "Her R&B" and "His II" because I feel II is R&B's and R&B is II's...they belong with each other..together...☺️

Fangirl: So So So True! #FeelsAGushComingOn
Feminist: #FeelingSuicidal
Fangirl: ::slaps the knife away while dancing madly::

Me:
Yep. Whatever said & done. They belong with and to each other. Well said, Mystic.

Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@aarya...you are on such a role girl...im loving your feminist v/s fangirl πŸ‘
So its your book next then ??? πŸ˜‰
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aarya - your feminist vs fangirl.  πŸ€£ πŸ€£
SUPERB!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aarya baby!!!!! M on a laughter riot now πŸ€£
Love love the fangirl feminist modes . Keep them coming!!!!!