Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Appa is talking " SEX-PERIENCE" HERE🀣
Amma is no wonder embarassed to the core πŸ˜†
QUIT IT APPA! YOU HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED/LOCKED DOORS!!!
Both of them love Shravu...
Appa, touchwood, u will be hounded by TALL grandchildren who do not SMILE and TALK much πŸ€£
RB is so bloody straightforward! such etical man I havent seen in life !!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Yeah! I use them all the while ...in boring situations as well...in all-day trainings, meeting that go on forever, etc.
 But, in this case, it is to eagerly wait for all updates, and catch them when they are served hot!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hilarious this is πŸ˜†
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now I get where II get's her trait of avoiding the obvious truths! Was Appa sure about the point he was trying to make to R&B or Amma?

And his main concern is that R&B has been around, as if the Bay area suitor was a saint! What's his name lived in the US, unless he was living under a rock, there's no way he wasn't 'experienced'!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Now I get where II get's her trait of avoiding the obvious truths! Was Appa sure about the point he was trying to make to R&B or Amma?

And his main concern is that R&B has been around, as if the Bay area suitor was saint! What's his name lived in the US, unless he was living under a rock, there's no way he wasn't 'experienced'!

Yes...Nisha has.beautifully portrayed the prejudice. 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Doubts and apprehensions will always remain in II's parents minds.. and this is understandable..but they would have to give credit to R&B hands down he was nothing but honest..if R&B had wanted he could have sugar-coated his words and hidden the true facts but he chose to be straightforward, truthful, plain and simple without a ounce of pretense...that was just too good...I guess when Ishita's parents will witness how II and R&B are together, they will understand the depth of their relationship...it is often said that 'love just happens' and that is what has happened with R&B and II... R&B and II are like the missing puzzle piece in each others life and together their lives would be complete...I am really looking forward for Ishita's father to give his consent to their relationship...very good update..please do continue soon...πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha!

Forget BayArea Srikanth!

Appavoda semathu kutti yenna kammiyaa? (Appa's good/innocent/darling child is any less?)
R&B ke saath bandh kamre (optional that too) mein kya hota hai...
Yeh math poochna! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Uss naalaayak Subbu ke saath bhi toh kiya tha.

Bas humara R&B... ethical hone ki wajah se honest hai.

Paavam Appa... questioning R&B without knowing how (s)experienced his daughter is! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

But... this line cracked me up totally!
🀣
"No" (he did not complete the line with "Not those that I KNOW OF") "None" he said.

P.S.: Un-Res-ed on Page 42! πŸ˜›
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
How about Kunal Kapoor for R&B? He is tall lean, dimples up when he smiles..hair worthy of finger kangi..and he has got long artistic fingers..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Are Aditya Roy Kapoor...yesss..  I totally forgot abt him...he will look nice...

I evn thot of a younger Rajat Kapoor(ohk dont kill me)...but he doesnt look dat good wid beard...

Taara, rajat Kapoor could suit Ranjan Bhalla's role..
Aditya Is cool...Can think of him...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Kunal is not that broody as he is supposed to be re...I did explore him as an otion initially...didnt fit the case πŸ€£
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Kunal is not that broody as he is supposed to be re...I did explore him as an otion initially...didnt fit the case🀣

🀣

The RnB we know thanks to Nisha only exists in our dreams he is too perfect! 😳 ❀️

Will that get me ahead in the line that's waiting to marry him??Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago