Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome surprise 😛 🤗 so kalpi called Kamla but phone got disconnected. Loved how kalpi was blushing. Also loved how kalpi questioned Kamla regarding how she took rags name. Poor Romii. I still think it was Sammy's dad who thought rags in the car. Update soonEdited by sunyy - 9 years ago
SamBricka thumbnail
👏 suprb update Didu... Plzz don't kill Romi 😡 plzz Didu.. Jaldi se jaldi RagNa ko Kalpi ka Kalpana Singhania hone ka sach pata chale.. Nd who is this jo rags ko marna chaheta hai 😡 kill him 😡 why i feel like its sammy's Dad...update nxt chappy soon... Waiting
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm awesome update plz don't kill romi he is such a good fellow 
Plz update soon
Edited by sweet1308 - 9 years ago
charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear...really want to know who wanted to kill raghav
Rubz1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good ya priya awesome updates till now, but why didnt u update me.. Plz do it na next time u update...
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update   😊 ye rags ko khon marna chahtha hai 😲
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both the updates were just awesome.

Specially Raghav's concern towards Kalpi's health and his earnest wish to live a meaningful life full
of selfless and pure love with her.

He could her pain unknowingly that she was the one whom he wanted to marry when he was a kid.

God is with them and the landline call had got disconnected at the right time.

So,heartbreaking to see,the sudden discomfortness between Ragna after Kalpi knowing Raghav's real identity.

And damn shocking to know abt Romi's accident????

Is somebody behind Raghav for Singhania's property ,without even knowing that the actual heir is KALPANA JADHAV and the guardian is actually a RAICHAND.

Then,in that case,Kalpi will be in a grave danger.So many knots to be untied properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Priya Priya Priya!!! I guess I should make a thread of appreciation for you. 😉

Seriously no flattering 😊

Read both the chappy's in one go and all I could realise was you are so good with multiple emotions in a single chapter.

Raghav being concerned for Kalpi shows his love as a man whereas Kamla and Vitthal's concern is that of parents.

Till now she wanted to spend all her time with Romeo but now with the revelation that Romeo is none other then the RS this sudden discomfort has enveloped Kalpi and somehow I am finding it genuine I mean one fine day you get to know the man you are in love with is not an ordinary guy but some hot shot personality than the discomfort is much obvious.

Well if concern, romance and discomfort wasn't enough you spilled the tragedy as well as tension and worry too with Romi's accident.   😉

Till now I was thinking who is after Raghav and whether he is after Raghav or Kalpana and now with this accident I am thinking whether Romi will survive or will this accident bring Raghav under guilt???

Phew!!! So many questions...

Please update this intriguing FF soon.

Your fan is desperately waiting. 😳
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Before rags helped kalpi now kalpi will help rags. I m also waiting for kalpi to meet sammy in office and sammy to flirt with kalpi in front of rags. 😆