Wallpaper Wednesdays | Surbhi Jyoti and Karanvir Bohra

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Wallpaper Wednesdays | Surbhi Jyoti and Karanvir Bohra

by 2 FORUM 32 on JANUARY 21, 2015

We are back with our Wallpaper Wednesdays pictures. You guys have been asking for these and we bring you couple more pictures from the photo-shoot that we did with them.

There was of course no theme but do look closely at the pictures (we know you always do) and see the water drops on KV's lashes. Why is that? We are not telling.

Enjoy the pictures.

Care Khan was supposed to make the post today after he announced that he is back. But for some reasons best known to him, he has not been available. So, here we are giving you what you all love the most.

Wallpaper size pictures are here andhere.

Watch KV and Surbhi in Qubool Hai every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm on Zee TV

P.S I know everyone is upset like anything over new promo...but hum kar bhi kya sakte he 🥱 So enjoy these pics 😆

Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww so good to see such beautiful pics after these horrible promo news. SurVir rock as always
 Tfs 🤗
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can they get any better than this?! Intensity oozing out from every corner! ☺️
Waterdrops on his eyelashes, looks gorgeous! ❤️

I guess it defines the track ahead for them, judging by the promo?

He has waterdrops on his eyelashes - maybe hurt and pain ahead for him. He has his hand in her cheek turning her towards him - maybe pleading her to listen to him?
She has turned her eyes away from him - maybe not believing or trusting him. A pained expression on her - maybe she wants to believe but the hurt is too much...

And the first pic -
Her heartfelt smile - like she has got the hope she was looking for? Him looking at her with a brooding pair of eyes and a hooded smile - maybe like he has realised she was and IS still the sole cause of his happiness.
(Much explained in the last episode)

Or maybe I am just reading too much between the pictures?😆
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

He has waterdrops on his eyelashes - maybe hurt and pain ahead for him. He has his hand in her cheek turning her towards him - maybe pleading him to listen to him?
She has turned her eyes away from him - maybe not believing or trusting him. A pained expression on her - maybe she wants to believe but the hurt is too much...

And the first pic -
Her heartfelt smile - like she has got the hope she was looking for? Him looking at her with a brooding smile - like he has realised he still loves her
Much explained in the last episode.

No, I don't think so 
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh these gorgeous pictures just add to the spice. . Major drama ahead
chaith5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow..Gorgeous pics
Thank you for sharing 🤗
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Prags_Sociopath] Can they get any better than this?! Intensity oozing out from every corner!☺️
Waterdrops on his eyelashes, looks gorgeous!❤️

He has waterdrops on his eyelashes - maybe hurt and pain ahead for him. He has his hand in her cheek turning her towards him - maybe pleading her to listen to him?

And the first pic -
Her heartfelt smile - like she has got the hope she was looking for? Him looking at her with a brooding pair of eyes and a hooded smile - maybe like he has realised she was and IS still the sole cause of his happiness.

i dnt think so.. Coz these pics are from tanveer reveletion to ahil about rehan ..they are nt related to promo
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

And the first pic -

I wish whatever you read in the pictures come true😆 but unfortunately these are pics from The Truth of Rehaan coming infront of Ahil sequence
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww how perfect they are
Tfs nafs😳
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These pictures are gorgeous  KV looks so hot!!! ☺️ The last pic ❤️