Rachna - Keep Standing Up!! :)

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I must Say Rachna's just πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘! I love the way she stand up for her love for Kabir.
I love the way she tried to explain that she can only love him.
Today;s episode with her against the family was just so perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘ Its the act of a typical teenager girl but her argument was more a supportive & mature decision😳😳
Way to go Rachna!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You right I am also happy that she finely fight for her love for Kabir.
the moment she cry in her room really touch my heart 
begumparaa thumbnail
Hope Rachna finally gets her love this time. It's been a long journey for her and she has been in and out of love so many times.

Mintoo ->Rajeev->Vihaan->Kabir->Rajeev again ->Bittoo ->Omi ->Kabir again

Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: begumparaa

Hope Rachna finally gets her love this time. It's been a long journey for her and she has been in and out of love so many times.

Rachna was not in love with Rajeev. Rajeev back to help them. he just act like this to make Kabir crazy, also omi should not include in the list because noting happened between them 

Edited by Nuritzur - 9 years ago
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: begumparaa

Yeh bittu and omi kahaan se aaya? 😲 So Rachna was in love with all the guy brought in for her track? If you see that way then Gunjan was in love with Mayank, Vihaan, Rajeev, Aadi, Vikram, Nathulaal, Vicky, baba, another guy in village don't know his name, and adi?  πŸ˜† 
prernagirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahimaSingh

Yeh bittu and omi kahaan se aaya? 😲 So Rachna was in love with all the guy brought in for her track? If you see that way then Gunjan was in love with Mayank, Vihaan, Rajeev, Aadi, Vikram, Nathulaal, Vicky, baba, another guy in village don't know his name, and adi?  πŸ˜† 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Yes.. doesn't make sense at all... but she missed mintoo in Rachna's list... πŸ˜†
Edited by prernagirl - 9 years ago
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally she is brave enough to fight for get love... Finally kabir is back in her life ...