Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

ok everybody I know I am sorry I am unable to answer each one of you! though I so wanted to!

Lack of time preventing moi from doing so!

Well I feel the readers have so many doubts in their minds...Well to start off with, the questions I ask in the end of the chapter are just my POV as a reader to my own SS.
It may or may not be related to the precap!

So as of now I think this was a grand update of revelations of most of the mysteries..

Now nobody knows about the present Kalpi's real identity except for Kamla and Vitthal! 

Though Harsh Raizada - Sammy and Romi's dad is aware that baby Kapi was missing as Raghav had told them that she was at home with her Nanny! Then how did Raghav escape?

You all will know more in next update.  There is only a possibility of Kalpi being pregnant and it is not confirmed yet!
I am waiting for the lab reports to clarify he he he!

Thanks Barkha for thinking I am a good writer! However I am not as good as Vish in mystery writing! 

hmmm so the mood can now change back to romance or comedy from mystery depends on my mood though! LOL Just pray people that I am not in a tragic mood!

Okay the updates wont be longer as my updates will be regular atleast for this SS! 

I had to add the mystery part just to drag this SS as people did not want it to end!

Toh ab bhugto! πŸ˜†

Thank you all for your lovely feedbacks and I really appreciate that you all came and read my SS inspite of me unable to send out PMS

My friend list has grown so long and I cannot PM more than 50 ppl at a time so it becomes tedious...
chikita_092 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow Priya!! Sorry I have been reading your updates off and on but never got time to comment!
now I read all four updates in one go.. Oh wow.. Love the twists and turns.. Amazing writer you are..
Love you!!
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya I so loved ur update incase u didn't tell u. πŸ€— only reason I don't want get pregnant is I think they need to find out about kalpi first and then have a very passionate honeymoon πŸ˜‰ but am looking forward to what KAmla does next and office scenes. By the way u r an awesome writer πŸ€—
priya_remix thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

Priya I so loved ur update incase u didn't tell u. πŸ€— only reason I don't want get pregnant is I think they need to find out about kalpi first and then have a very passionate honeymoon πŸ˜‰ but am looking forward to what KAmla does next and office scenes. By the way u r an awesome writer πŸ€—

πŸ˜†SRSLY Sunny??????😲 YOU dont want to get pregnant???

Guycan are you reading this??? He He He Sunny Kalpi is getting preggers and not you!!!! LOL

Now I know to what extent you are involved with this SS?!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

By the way was it Raghav or...???πŸ˜†
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow priya!! Much revealed!! Kalpi is a Singhania and rags is adopted!! Still Rafs doesn't know its the same kalpi from his youth?! And kalpi is pregnant with Rags child!! Well one good thing is that they are not blood related!!
SamBricka thumbnail
Didu plzzz update nxt chappy plzzz
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya I have a child like u lol. πŸ˜† lol it was typo I type fast off phone and didn't double check lol now I m face palming .
plus I m waiting for more funny moments like sammy flirting with kalpi making rags jealous. Lol .

Plus everybody always makes kalpi pregnant on their ffs right away and then does leap and seperation. I just want this to stay as is different and so purely passionate. πŸ˜†

Guycan naughty kitty back me up girl!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†   Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
priya_remix thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Skyfalls thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stalker !!! 

# 1 againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ReezaZul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plez cmplete ur amazing chpter πŸ˜ƒ