Superb... Iiked it ...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb part.. Geet heard Maan and Mishty talks.. i
saro thumbnail
Awesome updates... Hope geet wl regain her memory...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanky dearies for your likes and comments.
It makes my day. Really your appreciation means so much.
So dearies enjoy this part.
And if I can then will surely give another update too.
Till then enjoy...

Chap-11

'So,she ran and ran, but in vain she was trapped. Oh!  how could she forget she was in the Devil's cage,surrounded by his guards. Fine, they won't let her run, then she would drown herself. Yes, so she ran towards his swimming pool and jumped. Closing her eyes and stopping her breath she was waiting to hit the pain and suffocation,but instead her body landed on his strong arms as he picked her up in a bridal style and came out from the water, looking fiercely at her. She was shocked was an understatement. She was astonished, she tried to wiggle out and he loosened his grip. She fell down again and he picked her up again. She did it again and again and he followed the same pattern. Finally she got tired and gave up with a grumpy face. And he quietly took her out of the pool. She was shivering like hell and he could hear the cluttering of her teeth. Taking her inside the washroom, he put her down and handed her the towel, she threw it away. He closed his eyes and picked it up again and she again did the same. He was beyond pissed yet, remembering his mishty's words he was trying to be patient. Though not really happy and gay at the present scenario.'

'I have signed the divorce papers not because of his truth making it clear to you maan, actually I wanted to sign it before giving myself to you.'

Ok did he heard right or what? He was confused seeing her acting so cool.Moreover he was perplexed. He kept looking at her intently trying hard to read her mind. What was that few minutes ago then? He was hell confused.

'Once again her sigh and voice broke his thoughts.'

'Don't look at me like that maan. I know you will save me again and again I got it completely. So, don't worry I am not going to kill myself. I was just angry, royally pissed at you and not that dev. If you knew the truth from the beginning courtesy your stalkers. I am sure you do, I would have been able to turn my life into something better. Rather than living with dev and in guilt for past 3 years. But, then you were a stranger to me so I guess believing you against dev would have been totally out of question. Yes, I know I acted on my impulse. Everything you do makes me act like this and I still don't know why?'

'Phew...okay so she never heard the conversation he was glad, but a bit disappointed too. May be still it's not the right time for the past to unravel.'

'Hmmm...' was his curt reply.

'What? Just hmmm...you are not angry at me?'

'Geet, its the other way round I guess.'

'But, I tried to kill...'

'I am not angry geet, because I will save you no matter what. And yes, I am a bit worried about your hasty decision. And the pool is not that deep for you to drown. But, one thing I want to make clear to you right now. Next moment when you decide something like this first kill me because till I am alive even you cannot harm yourself. I will destroy everything remember this and myself would be the first person.'

'That dark aggressive tone made her shivering to her bones as his eyes declared her value in his life.'

'She was scared for him now.'

'She wanted to ask how much she meant to him, but his previous declaration had left not a single iota of doubt. It was all now Crystal clear.'

'Change now geet'

As he turned to leave she asked the inevitable.

'I want to meet your daughter mishty'

And he halted back in his steps. So, she had heard. Without turning around he asked.

'Why?'

'I don't know. Her voice makes me vulnerable and I just want to meet her.'

'He turned around and stared at her for a moment.'

'Okay.'

'Anything else?'

'Ya ...if you love your wife and daughter so much. Then, why me?'

'There now she comes to the main point. So she had heard everything. He needed to either tell her the truth or he can hide. But he noticed one thing that she was not jealous or sad or hurt?'

'You accepted my past, so I will gladly accept yours. May be, just like me you are also not satisfied with your wife'.She mumbled unaware of its reaction.

'Just shut it up geet. Just shut it up.' He roared back.

'Everything is not about physical satisfaction geet.'

'Then, what it is maan? Tell me? Why are you here with me instead of your family?'

'He wanted to scream out the truth to her at the moment.'

'But, her next sentence just made him hold it back in rage.'

'I just know maan that we both want each other on the physical level. Only to satisfy our carnal desires. At least I want it and of course you are on the same level. So, why not we satisfy each other to our heart's content huh? I am tired maan listening to every man in my life from the past years. They have played with me according to their wishes maan. Even, you have done the same so why not this time I play with you to my heart's desire maan. You are expert in making contracts why not make a contract on this too. But this time on my terms. I know you want me like anything. So, here I am you can have me as much as you want but, it will be fulfilled according to my conditions. So, both of us are in a win win situation what say maan?'

'Okay, calm down maan. This is not my geet. Not his mishty's mother. He knew if he would deny she would surely do something crazy. Her amnesia has turned her into something else. And he needed to bring back his geet back. His loving and innocent geet. The real mother of mishty. So to deal with her inside carnal devilish desires now it was his turn to be MSK the real deadly devil. She wants a contract she will get it on her terms but, she will get more with interest.'

'Done,  geet you are mine and I am yours in which ever way you want.'

'Now get fresh fast. I am going to get the contract ready till evening.'

'He moved out leaving a turned on geet.'

'Last he remembered she was lustfully hormonal during her pregnancy days. And he had to bear the consequences. This time her wild side had gone up like a rocket. She is blinded by lust and he is bonded by love to change her lust into love. It was now the contract deal of lust but, he will make sure in the end love overpowers lust with his geet in his arms along with their mishty. Right now he needed to think on the terms of the contract with his hormonal crazy wifey. She surely will be the death of him.'

So dearies hope you like this U-turn in the story.
Why always men, women should have also the fun.
Don't forget to drop your likes and comments.
T.c.
Xoxo.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
geet tried to kill herself
maan is pisssed off with her anger
she heard everything
n want 2 c their daughter
unknown to her her motherly affection is provoking her to see the baby
he agreed
but her que on wife n the deadly  contract she wants
maan has to tackle her carefully till she gets cured
what is he planning now
nice part
-Lehar- thumbnail
nice part
loved it
waiting for the next part continue soon
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
what the
this has to be so funny
oh my
these two are just too much
she said what
she thinks he aint satisfied with his wife
gril you are his wife
but she felt some connection with mishty
so thats something
this turnaround didnt see coming
so desires will be given into
and he will make sure their lust turns to love again
really trying to kill yourself
geet not gonna help
this is gonna be fun now
chiki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏Wat an update... dint expect this u-turn... awesome twist.. lets see how msk will deal.??? Hehehehehe😃
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
poor geet usko nahi maloom ki wo apne aap ko maarne ki soch bhi rahegi tho maan aaayega bachane😆😆so geet heard everything and now wants to meet misty, somewhere her motherly feeling coming out. ab yeh kya maan ko sach mein bohut kuch karna hai ab yeh contract lekar aayi hai geet ne.😆
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
superb update dear
nw maan gong 2 make a contract as per geet's wish nd dat ill make her 2 fall in love wit him again😃
waitng 4 d nxt part update soon