No more men-women & height jokes

Posted: 16 years ago

I hope this weekend Shakeel-Urvashi don't repeat their men vs women and putting each other down jokes and same with Khayali-Karishma's height jokes. They are 🥱.

Hope to see some fresh ideas and acts and not the repetitive kinds.

Edited by Maya_M - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhidesm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the same. Whoever is saying that Shakeel is not repeating old jokes, they should understand from above comment that he is repeating same old 'put other down' kind comments.
season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree!

Karishma-Khayali: Their height difference is so visible that even without them commenting, it makes you laugh for a minute. They so don't need to take shelter with this difference and weave jokes around this. If anyone is being repeatitive, then I definitely think that it is these two and I sincerely hope that it changes with tomorrow's episode.

Urvashi-Shakeel: For some reason, I feel that Urvashi is usually too loud and Shakeel has a very typical body language which never changes and that makes me yawn. I agree with bhidesm that Shakeel usually sticks to put-others-down jokes. It's always about mocking someone and that also, is getting immensely boring. *yawn*. I really really hope to see some major changes this time around!

Edited by rutumodi915 - 16 years ago
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with every bit.

From the promos it seems, this week's theme might be spoofing movies or something so hopefully we shall get to see something different.
starry_eyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i acutally like shakeel and urvashi cuz i dun watch alot of indian comedy but i really like this show...i dun mind as long as i get the jk im gud and i guess wen they get themes its alot better they have sumthing to work with...as for karishma and khayali thur not tha great...and another thing was tha karishma had got swapnil and vip out cuz she thought all they did was mimicry and she said it gets repetitious liek her hieght jks but she doesn't seem to b changing her jks as they still do height jks...
it wont csuse khayali and karisma are out 😭