Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful update.. maan killed dev that to seen by geet.. maan already know geet in past.. what will geet do now
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful. Just when geet decided to give her and maan a chance she sees maan kill dev. Wonder why he showed her this. Waiting to see how he knows her and she does not know him
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeh kya maan ko geet patha hai pehle se and now he wants her to be with him as he could not save her parents . oh mygod yeh kya geet ne maan dev ko maarthe huwa dekhliya., aise kaise dekhliya usne. now this seems to be more interesting/
saro thumbnail
Super update...maan killed Dev...?
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 6- dev is so disgusting...he was thinking that she ran away ...and he wanted to punish her for this mistake...without knowing anything he accused her for running away...
so maan had past with geet and already in love with her...then how come geet doesnt know him...
geet missed maan already and wanted to talk about them to dev...he will not leave her so easily...
maan knew everything about him and already planned about him...but really he killed him...may it was just to show geet that he would kill dev if she will not stay with him...
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev.. he is really moron.. for his fake stisfaction he wants to keep her with him.. naming that feling as love.. Really? dev.. N what's with last part.. Geet won't like if he will kill her husband.. 
Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part ...
update soon
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part.. Maan killed Dev.. waiting for Geet's reaction..
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice part
waiting for more dear
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanks dearies for loving the upd.so much.
So here's is the next part as I am free for few days.
So will try my best to update on daily basis.
Enjoy this part.

Chap-7

'What the hell was that?what did I dream off?and why so? Glancing around I searched for him once again. Still unable to comprehend,the reason behind my weird sudden imagination of maan killing dev. Looking around I searched but there was no LED or even LCD in his bedroom. The colors were black and black weird, just like him and yet mysterious just like him. I had decided to talk with dev, I felt guilty still I wanted to be clear. I never have desired or looked at any other man except my future husband. And when dev came in my life my desires were completely crushed and hidden within my heart. Until maan Singh khurana entered and created a havoc in my life. Making me want him and desire him like anything. I don't know whether I love him or lust him? I just know my body yearns for his warmth and touch. It seems familiar,still unrecognizable. I got up and took the shower,entering the washroom his intoxicated smell filled my nostrils making me all the more toxic. The need to have him was burning me like hell. Suddenly I wanted to be the bad girl,the naughty girl fulfilling my dark secret desires to my heart's content. Bathing in his scent as I used his toiletries,I came out after an hour and was surprised pleasantly seeing the breakfast on my table. All my favourites were their,he knows me inside out indeed a true stalker. And I was enjoying his devilish side suddenly. At this moment in my life I felt like I was wanted by someone desperately and I was falling for this hard and fast. Cherishing the last bit, I got up and found a note. A beautiful white net saree was kept on the bed. 'Wear this tonight for me to take it off'. The words created once again that burning sensation inside me,as I smiled and decided to do so. I will give myself to him tonight the way he wants.'

'On the other hand in the khurana office dev was trapped completely in maan's plan. The bas**** that he was, for his life which was being threatened by a stalker planned by maan to make his life a living hell. He had trapped him in such a way,that dev had no choice but to reveal his entire truth along with his life history to his devil boss. And the entire conversation was being recorded in a video recording. Unaware that fool not only confessed his crime,his truth but maan had cleverly taken his sign on the divorce papers. Yes, he was killed but not physically, as geet had dreamt off, but rather the other way round. His torture had just begun and maan would make sure to make him mentally handicap. A devilish smirk covered his lips as he saw that dev going out of his cabin like a deer caught in front of a lion. And he is gonna make sure, that his every single second goes like that only till maan Singh khurana's has played him the way he wants. Leaning back on his chair the only thought that crossed his mind was now his geet,his life,his wife & the mother of their daughter mishty khurana. Damn, that accident years ago took her away from him forever. She forgot him, her real husband, their daughter. She had forgotten the most crucial chapter of her life. She was forced to forgot about that. His one mistake of trusting her cruel family. And sending her for one month after her pregnancy turned his life a living hell. He had thought that they had accepted their marriage while heartedly, but those devils had planned such an evil game to trap them and they were successful. They finally separated them. The accident took away his wife leaving him with his new born child only. He was broken with a lie that his geet was dead and he had believed it, though he knew that if he was alive and breathing, then for sure his geet was alive too. But the fake dead body and the concern for his daughter made him leave India forever. Not that he had not waited for her, he had waited but his mishty's life was at stake now. And after loosing his wife, he would have died loosing his daughter and with his Dadi maa he left her memories behind only for the sake of their daughter.'

'Years after his business expansion, he was forced to return back to the same place and what he saw made him go insane, his geet was dancing in another man's embrace. She was married to dev. He was loosing his control, but he had to think rationally, especially when she had forgotten about him. He had to find out the truth. And he did found it out. The truth shocked him to the core. They were cheated by the cruel hands family. And before he could confront them, the news of their death had reached him already. Now, his only goal was to get back his wife, the mother of his child who was completely unaware about her reality and past. The only hurdle was dev, and he knew what he had to do and how? He was glad that he had never dared to touch his geet. Otherwise he would have chopped his fingers in a drill. She didn't recognised him, but she did desired his touch just like in the past. They never used to get enough of each other. And now, his only aim was to make her desire turn into love once again. Hoping she would remember her past someday. That she was a mother who was yet to know and see her daughter. The journey was long and painful but not more than when he had lost her. What an ironic situation, he will have to seduce his wife once again to get his geet back. And he would do anything and everything for her. One truth at a time. She won't be able to handle the blast of the past. So, for the time being he will have to play the devil boss as he is playing. Glancing at his watch, he got up as it was time for their date. Wooing his wife back to him with all his charms once again he was ready to play the character of the devil khurana.'

So dearies I hope u all are surprised with this twist.
Hoping this part will clear ur confusions.
Do drop your likes and comments.
FOR PMS BUDDY ME/BOOKMARK THE THREAD.
T.c.
xoxo.