Kunal Kapoor/Yudi's FC.Kunal's msg on pg1

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Wow daisy let me be the first one to join πŸ˜‰ enter my name and please nothing is comming in ur post check this
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am also in... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Nice intro... πŸ‘
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey delo plz count me also πŸ˜ƒ lets rock kunal FC πŸ‘

I met kunal on the set of lrl πŸ˜ƒ

Kunal said hi guys,I gave my intro he said hi u r member of IF aur kaun hai.I said me n pooja I asking about his injuries 😭 he told yesterday i felt down from the jeep while shooting, and my leg is injured 😭 😭 kunal in past he also has back problem at the time of cycle drills get well soon kunal.we gave his b'day gift.he was totally surprise.on 22 aug u r not in Mumbai harshad told me.ya at that time I going to kerela.he said thank u so much guys πŸ˜ƒ but there is surprise for u also.I wrote a special number on IF on my b'day so u can talk with me on 22 aug wow gr8 πŸ‘   

He aking me about who wrote analysis on IF she wrote awesome analysis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I said vandana ya she write directly from her heart. ya very true, where is she live she live in noida he asking what about prerna?she is busy in studies

I told visit ur FC we created ur kunal fc he said really πŸ˜ƒ u don't know about ur fc.I thought u came as silent reader i also left offline message visit ur fc n gave the link also on ur ym.ohh actually there is prob in my laptop so  i operate via mobile tuo mobile maine speed nahi meelti hai my ym not open.

Pooja gave chocolate to kunal he said i gave to harshad but harshad like fruits n nuts chocolate.he said harshad koi bhi chocolate doo sab achi lagti hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ meeta bahut pasad hai ..lol πŸ˜† 😳

we click so many pics πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I told on IF we all started celebrate ur b'day from the end of july.he gave such a sweet smile abhi se πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ya abhi se πŸ˜ƒthank u so much for ur love πŸ‘ πŸ‘

he is really so cute 😊kunal is really sweet person
πŸ€—

Edited by lrl rocks - 16 years ago
mahek-e-gulab thumbnail
woww!!! too cool delo.....me too in πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ 😊
ossome pics of kunal πŸ‘
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice intro even i into it ossom osssoomm and kunal sure rocks man
angelic eyes thumbnail
Hey thats awesummm daisy.. me in too.. πŸ˜ƒ
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey delo..........awesome that finally a kunal fan-club has been opened.........add me on......im in for sure!!! πŸ˜›

luv,
vandu πŸ˜‰
umang-e-rajeev thumbnail
hey delo.....i wana join it plz add me in it

i love hisa pics kitna cute lag raha hai 😳
kanak1309 thumbnail
Hey Daisy,
Thanks for the Kunal Fan Club.... I always wanted that a FC is started for this amazing actor πŸ‘ πŸ‘

As you have said, in every post we should mention something about Kunal... well, I'd just say this for now....
He looks absolutely mind blowing in the stubble.... people who have the stubble pics... please do not keep it for yourselves.... do know that there is a mad girl here begging everybody for Kunal's stubble pics πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And oh... btw... I'm in 😳 πŸ˜‰

luv
kanak