Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: najma123

even if the member leaves the particular forum, the posts still remain right... thats how post count increases... anyways... we must check there.😛tfs

No i meant she has deleted her posts to avoid plagiarism i suppose!

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asyafreva

No i meant she has deleted her posts to avoid plagiarism i suppose!

Oops.. Thats sad. Btw, I checked... Dear... Sonali, story is not available. as asyafreva(dont know your name sweets😳)said, the page is not even there. even in the completed index, one story of vinita is listed and on clicking the link, you get a page error saying the page itself is not available. Loss of another good story...
I dont know if you know about it, even perfectionist has removed all her posts. I wonder why? her stories were so good... and so popular..😕
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: najma123

Oops.. Thats sad. Btw, I checked... Dear... Sonali, story is not available. as asyafreva(dont know your name sweets😳)said, the page is not even there. even in the completed index, one story of vinita is listed and on clicking the link, you get a page error saying the page itself is not available. Loss of another good story...

I dont know if you know about it, even perfectionist has removed all her posts. I wonder why? her stories were so good... and so popular..😕

Its aashka
Many are leaving the forum!
But even juliet has removed her posts?!   
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that story is not any more on IF
its has been removed by the writer
its love entwined