Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks for Sharing Sonali...!!
If it's related to health of Neeluji then she is doing the right thing.. Health comes first..!! πŸ˜•
But she will be missed.. πŸ˜­
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

I just hope the PH and channel try and sort out this issue . Im sure, more than us fans they would want her to stay

any response from the sets?πŸ˜•

Tfs ! Sonali 
 Yes ! Its True , I Got to Know about this today Morning from a Star Unit Member .

There were talks that this role will be carried by another Actor , Auditions are going on!!

Still Not Sure of this News , if this is Trick to glue Viewers or Real !! 

Edited by FairyChik - 9 years ago

Yes ! Still Not Sure of this News , if this is Trick to glue Viewers or Real !! 
But they cant take the show without Bhabo , Either she will be given more rest more Leisure time (PH compromises actor) or another Actor comes into Picture ! When Story goes with Family scenes , Bhabo is needed , so they cant take off Bhabo Character !  --

Surish thumbnail
The cvs either will have her character killed or replaced
Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hoping for the best 
neeluji take care of your health😭
Tabatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh no! I love Neelu. Loved watching her on Nach Baliye. I hope she gets well soon. The show will feel strange without her. 
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though I am not a fan of the character Bhabo, but I must say I like Neeluji's acting and without her the show will lose its charm to some extent unless the new actor is equal or better than Neeluji in acting. I hope PH giver her a break by making her go through coma or sending her to Masa's village to recuperate for a few months.  If her health needs more time to recover, then they can look for a new actor.
Get well soon Neeluji.  Although some of us dislike Bhabo (specially the first two years of DABH when she tortured Sandy), you have made the character memorable by your superb acting skills. Hope you get well and come back soon.  If you still decide to quit, wish you the very best.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
juhi sending bb to maasa's village , other than coma option sounds good
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thala

juhi sending bb to maasa's village , other than coma option sounds good

I hope something like that happens...keeping our fingers crossed.