VIP only talking about Bollywood

Posted: 16 years ago
Did u guys notice that from day 1 VIP is only doing mimicry and only talking about bollywood.I m bored of this now.He have to change his topic and talk about some new topics.For exampole-Rakhi sawant,in that chaka act they talked about attending film stars marriage,then in another act they discussed about anu malik and javed akthar,and discussed or did mimicry of many other different bollywood actors.i have never seen him talking something other than bollywood.From day 1 till today he is just making topics on bollywood.He doesn't use his creativity cuz all the topics which he do naturaally comes from bollywood.So he don't have to think something new.I wonder what will he do if he wins and if he get invited on the differnt shows or awards for performing ,there also he will do mimicry oh what.(People will surely get bored)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
At least VIP doesn't pick up old jokes and pass them off as his own as some of other people on the show are doing !!!!

Originally posted by: spsharmila

At least VIP doesn't pick up old jokes and pass them off as his own as some of other people on the show are doing !!!!

Well said. VIP-Swapnil always have innovative theme and brings laughs which is the purpose of the show. 👏👏

Some of the jodies resort to men vs women jokes in all the episodes. 🥱

Originally posted by: spsharmila

How do u know that they say (specially shakeel) say old jokes.Even i have watched most of his stage shows and i didn't find any old jokes except 4 few.From which stage act did he borrow the jokes could u name them.And johny lever would have told him that he is using old jokes.Because he himself watches all pakistani plays and keep track of everything.But he just told them once that he is using old jokes,which all his rest jokes are new
Some of thte comedians have come from across the border and India has given them a chance to showcase their talent. So let us comment only based on their comic act and omit references to countries they belong. Otherwise the topic will turn ugly.
alishahprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

How do u know that they say (specially shakeel) say old jokes.Even i have watched most of his stage shows and i didn't find any old jokes except 4 few.From which stage act did he borrow the jokes could u name them.And johny lever would have told him that he is using old jokes.Because he himself watches all pakistani plays and keep track of everything.But he just told them once that he is using old jokes,which all his rest jokes are new

well said yes tell me can you name me that he play old joke what happening we try to friendship with you areeeee too muchhhhhhhhh the one one side jony jealouse of shkeel telling him that he played old joke i dont wanna fight true is true

alishahprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Some of thte comedians have come from across the border and India has given them a chance to showcase their talent. So let us comment only based on their comic act and omit references to countries they belong. Otherwise the topic will turn ugly.

so true well said i am telling i am also from pakistan yep i always vote for who are are best whether they are indian or pakistani i just look the telent my favouraite indian comidian is sunil pal i like him i never thought he is pakistani or indian i like him because he make us laugh

i also like pakistani is well they really make me laugh most of the pakistani they are really funny and telented i am not  saying this that indian are not telented they are what i have told you sunil pal is my favouraite and i havent found any indian who can do better then sunil pal or pakistani is your choice what ever you think 😳 

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

so true well said i am telling i am also from pakistan yep i always vote for who are are best whether they are indian or pakistani i just look the telent my favouraite indian comidian is sunil pal i like him i never thought he is pakistani or indian i like him because he make us laugh

i also like pakistani is well they really make me laugh most of the pakistani they are really funny and telented i am not  saying this that indian are not telented they are what i have told you sunil pal is my favouraite and i havent found any indian who can do better then sunil pal or pakistani is your choice what ever you think 😳 

Then again why to bring in Pakistani vs Indian comedian comparison. Can we please omit references to countries these participants belong. One thread had to be locked because of it.

I personally find Sunil Pal to be one of the worst. His acts are repetitive. I have found a freshness in VIP-Swapnil comic acts and that is the reason I support them.