Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amita880 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Well, Ek Hasina Thi is a revenge based show whereas, the name YHM clearly states that this show is about love. So how can you expect Shagun to be as bad ass as Sakshi? She can either be bad or an ass alternatively; together- not possible.

i want a smart ..wise..clever... vamp not a fool vamp like shgun brainless... today i want to slap shagun ... nd wana to say her go to hell n do'nt come back... i jst hate shagun day by day... i m a Anita fan bt not liking her mad branless weak shagun's role... shagun should suicide as soon as possible its gud fo her n YHM too...
ami009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Well, Ek Hasina Thi is a revenge based show whereas, the name YHM clearly states that this show is about love. So how can you expect Shagun to be as bad ass as Sakshi? She can either be bad or an ass alternatively; together- not possible.

Vamp ko brainless to km se km naa dikhaye.Edited by ami009 - 9 years ago
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anita H is a fab actress. Nothing about the way she plays  Shagun is irritating like it can be with many other vamps. I was hoping that she and Ishita would be friends and raise the kids properly. Have other story angels that Ishita can salvage people from. 
ami009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatsaleen

Anita H is a fab actress. Nothing about the way she plays Shagun is irritating like it can be with many other vamps. I was hoping that she and Ishita would be friends and raise the kids properly. Have other story angels that Ishita can salvage people from.

ya its gud... Shagun n ishita dono ko frnds forever bna k koi nyi story de... tb shyd shi rhega..bt yhm is abt ruhi... ruhi k upr story ka focus rehna chahyi not shagun..
beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i like Anita As Shagun !!!! she is doing fab job !! n i like RaGun too !! 😛