Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Everyone how are you all?🤗

I'm late its 10.25pm here in the UK.. I am online after 3 days been so busy with office and home no time to do anything

Anyways coming back to the question

Here in UK we dont get Channel V I was watching Gumrah online and I came across SG Promo I was bored had a lot of time on my hands so I decided to watch SG from the beginning,since the 1st epi I was hooked to the show I was awake till 6am watching so many episodes really enjoyed the show and its unique story it was a youth show loved the college story SG season 1 has an amazing story...Yuvreen and their friends loved their bonding it was so real you could relate to it in real life.  SG2 since RC came in the picture the whole fashion track the story got lost and Yuvreen too.. it wa sso much excessive drama and Iris illogical track and fights so many villians. I still watched till the end just to see Yuvreen, they did give some cute scenes of Yuvreen but not more than season1 of SG was all about Yuvreen.

Loved Shiviti performance as Yuvreen they have such magical chemistry its so natural and real,all the actors were amazing in their own roles.

Really miss the show it is one of my favourite shows I have all the Yuvreen scenes and epi that are my favoruite saved in my USB, I watch them whenever I am bored seriously I have watched it so many times I never get bored seeing Yuvreen scenes.

Hope we do get SG Season 3 in the future, really want to see Shiviti working in a new project together