Pls dont make itva dream...
Pls..
This is happening for real..
Waiting..
Thank u so much..
scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
you have given the apt wordings to let geet know the amount of passion & love maan possesses for her.waiting for the update.
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting... Sounds yummy... Full of passion...

Thanks for the promo

Waiting for update...

Continue soon...
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Stunning butterfly girl

amazing update
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jaldi se update de do can't wait
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 20

He found a hope in her eyes that stop him at his place. "Don't leave" She whispered once again. He took a sigh and moved a bit close to her. "I am never going to leave you again...neither I am allowing you to go" He promised that only brought a smile on her face. He took hold of her hand that was wrapped around his wrist and entwined their fingers. The song ended and they moved away to mingle with the crowd. Ishita Raman made sure to make them meet many of the well-known businessmen. Maan proudly held her lady love close and introduce it to others as "that's my wife...Geet Maan Khurrana". Geet doesn't remember someone introducing her that proudly before. She noticed that whenever some man would try to approach her or even try to touch her for a handshake, Maan's hold around her waist will tighten up. To others, it was his announcement that she is claimed by him but to her, she felt protected.

"Hello everyone...It's time to empty your wallet a little to help someone needy get benefit of it...So.. there is a box...Please put your cheques, money...anything you can afford to help the brilliant children of the orphanage so that they will become an asset of our society in near future". Everyone clapped and took out their cheque books. Maan too took it out from inner pocket of his coat and forwarded it to her. Geet rose up her lashes in askance. "Fill whatever amount you will like to give them.." He allowed her, showing her rights on his life. Surprised first, she tried to refuse but he forced the cheque book in her hands and made her hold the pen, taking it out from the front pocket. Her eyes looked at that ordinary pen that she had gifted him long before on his success in exams. Maan found the wonder in her eyes but to avoid any further hesitance, he provoked her to do the honours. She hesitantly took hold of the check book to see the first cheque blank but signed in his curving writing. She gave him a look and bit her lips before speaking. "How much should I write?" He almost was about to chuckle at her cuteness but stop, knowing that then she would just shove the check book in his hands and march away. "Write down any amount but make sure it's under 50 lacs" He encouraged her. She thought for a moment before she bend on the table, placed the check book over it and started to write. Putting his hands in his pocket, he took a look of her leisurely. Her curled hairs fall down, covering her face like a water fall. Her upper silky body...God! He wants to trace those patterns, her perfectly made bones, and her jaw. And while Maan was busy in staring, Geet was busy in writing down the amount. First, she wrote '5' and looked at Maan. He looked at the check and then at her. "Just 5 rupees...Come on...Write on" Geet again started to write and add three zeros, making the amount to '5000'. "Go on..." Maan voiced before she could turn. Now she has started to feel irritated. Why he just couldn't write and she would put the check into the box. One of Maan's old associate saw him attending the party, he always used to avoid and came to greet him. Getting busy, Maan was occupied for a moment when right then Geet turned and look at him. He couldn't see her. She waited for 2-3 minutes but Maan's discussion with that middle age pleasant woman was seemed to be at an interesting point. Now she was really getting angry. For the moment, this Geet became the same Geet of 14 years old. The teenager Geet, who used to hate seeing their best friends ignoring her for someone else. She looked at the check and in anger added three more zeros to the amount before putting a slash and hyphen and then she wrote down the amount in figures. "Fifty Lacs Only". She put the check away from the check book and push it into Maan's hand who was shocked at her audacity. She was suddenly looking like old Geet. "I filled up the amount...If you like it...then put it in the box...Otherwise tear it" She said it, ignoring his middle aged female friend who was gawking at him. MAAN KHURRANA, WHO INDIMATE OTHERS TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO USE THEIR POWER OF SPEAKING, NOW WAS TAKING WRATH OF A GIRL AND LOOKING...AMUSED??. Maan acknowledged the look and rub his temple. "That's my wife.." And that made the associate, Ms Pratibah, laugh out loud. "A perfect angry wife for a perfect angry man" And that looked the biggest compliment for Maan in his life. Good or Bad...however she is, She was his in all her ways. He went ahead and put the check in the box, not caring that the check was associated with his personal account and that it only had 50 lacs and 23 thousand left in it.

-------------------

He saw her standing in the garden, near the tables which were filled with lavish food just about an hour ago. Now they were deserted of everything. But then, she was looking more lavishing and he was planning to devour her, inch by inch, slowly. Her half bare back was facing his eyes, tempting him, inviting him to come and explore. Her hairs were moved onto the one shoulder, leaving other blade exotically visible for his view.

He had to admit, this green was just made up for her. She was looking all sexy and graceful as a Khurrana lady should. Her body was contracting and then relaxing, indicating her harsh breathing. She extended her one hand to her right and grabbed the half-filled glass of water which was thoroughly cherished by her the very next second as it make its way from her lips to her throat, leaving him in a pool of desire. She too was moved with their newly found proximity. She was burning, she was bothered. A lazy smile got plastered on his face as he slowly moved his way through the dry grass and leaves, towards her.

She heard it. The crushing sound and the voice of footsteps and quickly turned around only to be held, firmly in his arms. She took hold of his strong biceps before looking straight in his eyes. And in his eyes, she saw the refection of her own misery.

Feeling too aroused, he quickly pushed her back, making her hips touch the table before he raised her feet up and made her sit on it. Her hold got tighter on his black coat while the kohl eyes were wider than before. She was losing her guards. She was losing the battle of her mind from her heart. He moved closer, making space in between her legs and rose up his hand to cup her face. "You are so...beautiful" He whispered. She instantly was leaning into the warmth of his palm while his thumbs traced her jaw before moving up to part her lips. She sighed and let him in, biting the small flesh of his thumb tip in between her teeth. He made a groaning sound at the back of his throat as her tongue peeked out and smoother on the bite.

"You make me so hard to hold myself back" He whispered and moved forward to make his lips settled on her other cheek. She closed her eyes, letting herself dip into the sensations, his mere touch was bringing to her soul. "All through the party, you nearly kept me on my toes..." His words fall against her skin as his lips moved down, not letting go of her soft skin for a moment and traced her perfectly shaped jaw. "Maan...Hmmm" She moaned his name that only rose up his passion. His other hand that was still placed around her waist, pulled her closer before moving down and into the slit to rub her calves. "God! These legs are so sexy..." He complimented that only made her pulling her legs closer in order to get release from his teasing fingers but he held them firm at their place. "You are so not going anywhere...and definitely not moving from this position" His fingers tickled the back of her knee, making her wriggle but he didn't relent. She only sighed and opened her eyes. The lights from the hall at his back caught her attention but she wasn't allowed to think much of anything other than him as he turned her face and kissed her near the ear. "Maan...Someone might come out...anddd see us...Pleaseee let me go" She pleaded while he kept his torture. But it was a moment that came after his long wait and was too precious to lose it for anyone so ignoring her pleas, he bent forward and placed his lips on her delicate petals. She whimpered and that was all he allowed her to do before making her and himself oblivious to the world.

The ringing sound of his mobile made him wake up from his exotic dream. "No...Don't" He whispered as the dream moved away from his eyes and made him aware of the light coming from the side lamp. "Damn" He cursed and sit up, running hands through his bed hairs. The phone was still ringing. He saw the name of Samar and was on alert. "Hello". "Sir...Maam is leaving the party right now...there were no hitches...the event went smoothly". Samar updated him about Annie. "Ok...Made sure that she reaches hotel safely and then you also can take rest. Just be alert..." He warned before cutting the call.

It was 4am in the night and the club party Annie had to attend was still in full swing. Annie knew, if she wouldn't leave now, probably Maan will hold her grounded for a month. She was well aware of the body guard, she could feel someone's eye on herself but in this little drunk state, she was more happy than angry of her brother's concern. She was used to it now.

But after that all too close to real feeling dream, Maan was feeling frustrated. God! It had been two days to the function but still he wasn't able to push away the image of Geet from that night. She was classy, elegant and Sexy. And HE WANTED HER DESPERATELY.

That night, after getting back home, he couldn't sleep a wink. He was trying to keep himself occupied in work, in long joggings. After returning home rather too late than normal, he would avoid breakfast, dinners, confrontations and all kind of discussions. In office, he made Rahul teach her about business and after him, his accountant. In short, He did everything to avoid her, fearing that he might slip this time on seeing her next but she was always on his mind. Seeing her laughing with Rahul on her own stupidness, frankness with her junior employees, her giggling voice while talking on phone with Annie...He observed all that silently and was happy for finding his friend back.

He punched his pillow really hard before getting up, to pace. After sometime, when he couldn't clear up his mind, he took out a towel, an extra pair of track pants and shirt and matched out downstairs. To relax right now, all he need is to tire himself physically now and what could better tire him up other than swimming.

Geet dipped her body down into the foamy water tub and relaxed immediately with its warmth. It was a leisure, Annie introduced her to just a month back and she realised, other than a leisure; it gives her time to observe her life in depth. Without any disturbance. She closed her eyes and leaned back while remembering Maan's sweet touch on body. He soft caresses, his hold when someone would approach her. A slow smile came on her lips as she remembered their dinner.

FlashBack**

"Last plate" Maan said while picking up the plate from the table. They were out in beautifully decorated garden for the buffet. "Take it, I will grab another" Maan gave the plate to Geet, making her feel so special. Well that day, he made her feel nothing beside special and Beautiful. His words couldn't say but his eyes did. Maan moved to the next table in order to find but was stopped by Raman. "Ahem ahem...you are a couple, right?" Raman who was standing beside them, eating with Ishita, stopped him and asked. "Yes" Maan replied confusingly. "Then why are you looking for another plate...My mom always told me, sharing the food from a plate always increase the love...And this is a perfect excuse to share food and that too in public" Raman winked and received a slap from Ishita on his shoulder. "How naughty" She said, only to get pulled by Raman in his arms. "Maam, this is called public charity of ideas...And as Romantic as I am...This is the best thing I know". Hushing him away, Ishita and he starred to eat together from the same plate. Geet and Maan both were surprised by the scene. But ending the hesitancy, Maan cleared his throat and said in a low voice. "Don't worry...I will just get another plate...You eat in it" He took a step away when Geet called him once again. 2nd time in the night. "No need Maan...We can share" Maan looked at her with lines appearing on his forehead. "Geet...We don't need to do it" He tried to make her feel easy but she was adamant for the time and quite logical with her reply. "If you bring another plate and Mr Bhalla see it...He will think that something is not right...and we don't want to make a scene...now do we" Maan shook his head and moved forward as they both fill the plate with both of their favourites. Maan brought the spoons and the started to eat standing side by side but he noticed. The wind blowing outside was making the silk of her move away from her leg, showing it off to others. He groaned and without caring to explain, came more close to her on the slit side. His feet were striking with one another, blocking the view of her leg from everyone but his facial expressions didn't show a thing.

FlashBack Ends**

Geet felt protected that day. She has started to look up to him for support, strength, protectiveness. She had started to feel a sudden highly intensified pull towards him that was making her ache for his one look. She had never felt this alone when Abhinav used to go away on tours. She was about to get married to him, wasn't she? And then she never felt this ignored when she wouldn't see Dhruv for 2-3 days cause of Grandpa's rule. Wasn't he her best friend after Maan and Annie?. Then why Maan's disappearance was causing her such a trouble? She hardly had a glimpse of him in last two days. Why is he doing this? A question that was damaging her concentration for everything. The newspaper headline the next day stating "The finally hitched bachelor" with a description of his possessiveness towards his lady love(i.e; her) written below was making her feel more infatuated, possessed, obsessed about him. She missed hearing Rahul voice, yesterday who was trying to catch her attention. Annie's phone call which was just placed in front of her then. Later, she started to feel frustrate and decided to bake but then, she too messed it up by adding excessive baking powder than needed. And now, she is up at 6 in the morning, thinking about him in a bath tub. How badly he has gotten over her senses?

Changing into a knee length front open shirt along with jeans, she rarely wear, she got down in the kitchen to see maid Rupa busy in making up juice. "Good morning Maam...Would you like some juice?" Rupa inquired as soon as she saw her. "Yeah...I would...By the way for whom you are preparing it...I don't think Maan is still up". Geet put forward her thought while grabbing an orange from the fruit bucket placed on a counter. "Sir is already up and is swimming in the pool" Rupa informed and poured the juice into two glasses. "There is a pool?" Geet wondered out loud. Where she was living? Being in this home from two months, she still hasn't explored it fully. "Where is the pool?...I haven't seen it" Geet asked as she knew there was a backyard and a front yard but no Pool. "It's in the basement...The door is just beside the dining room. Sir rarely used it but Annie Maam makes sure to swim twice a week. There is also a Gym" Rupa, the chatterbox, updated her while preparing the tray.

Geet thought of the chance for a moment. Cornering up him right now was a great chance. She had to get this frustration out from her system so she took hold of the tray and ordered her in a pure Khurrana wife's style. "Lead me to the way...I will take it".

Splashing the water behind with his firm hands and steeled feet, he was almost floating over the pool. The water at the back was creating beautiful music with his pushes. He made a butterfly kick, making his broad chest come into view before again getting it dipped into the depth of the pool. Geet entered with the tray but was struck at the door by his mere perfection. Her eyes drank the view and her heart started to beat fast. For a moment, she doubted her decision to come here...Wasn't she aware in what state of undress he would be in a pool? She kicked herself mentally as another image of his bare self was now settled in her mind. "Good morning" Maan's voice brought her thinking thread and made her give a stretched smile. "Good morning...Your breakfast..." She said and put the tray on the pool chair. Maan moved towards the 3 stair steel ladder and came out from the pool. While Geet's eyes were struck to the water that was descending down from his body. Thank goodness, a fresh rob was placed on a chair next to ladder and his body was covered into it. She averted her gaze instantly as he turned and rounded back to get near her. "I never knew that you have a pool and a...Gym...Maid just told me that you were down here" Geet said and saw the Gym that was just on the other side of tge pool and the area was divided by large glass wall. "Well...We didn't get to use it much...Though Annie make sure to swim first thing in the morning..."Maan explained and looked at the tray. "Wow...I just asked for juice" "I know...but as it's just us...So I thought maybe we could have an early breakfast an beside I had to ask you one thing and tell you another" Maan gave her a precise look, wondering what's on her mind before nodding. "Ok...Let me just take a quick shower...5 minutes...In between you can ask Rupa to bring down the tea" Geet nodded as Maan went to a small cabin beside pool which had the facility of shower.

"By the way...Why you decided to make a basement pool...And outside one would have been much better" Geet asked as Maan took his seat opposite to her. He was now wearing black shorts with sky blue t-shirt, looking fresh with his wet hairs. "Actually, Annie developed this sudden interest in swimming when she was...hmmm...18 I think...so when I started to plan out for this house, she wanted a pool. The neighbourhood houses are quite in height...so I wasn't much enthusiastic by that idea" Maan explained while buttering up his slice. "Oh my...You are such an over possessive brother..    " Geet exclaimed out loudly with a giggle. "I can't take risks when it's about someone close to me...And I am an over possessive man...whether as a brother or as a husband" His eyes bore into her while he said it. Geet flushed. Of course she knew how possessive he is. She lowered her eyes and kept on running the spoon in the tea cup. Maan knew he once again had scared her, but he can't help...He has started to enjoy even her scariness. It shows how much effect he has on her. "So...You had to ask and tell me something? What was it?" He took a bite of his sandwich and took a gulp of the hot tea. "First the telling part..." She left everything in hand and scrunched her nose. "I don't want to handle this business ...I tried...I really did but I am not getting anything...Can't you or Rahul handle it?" And Maan laugh out loud, throwing his head back. "You are so cute yaar..." He said and she too curled her nose before smiling brightly. "Well...I have got that pretty earlier but was waiting to see...how long you can bear it" And that left Geet's mouth hang down. "So all that was a planned torture?" And smirk in reply saying. "For sure it was..." Stunned by his bluntness first, she end up smiling like an idiot. "I will look after the issues and things but you still need to do the signing up part...Ok" He made it all so easy for her. He surly doesn't want her business on his own name but he wanted to help her. Geet nodded in response. "That part will be easy" "Hmm...Settled with that...Now what was that ask part?" He enquired next. But with all this frankness they developed, she wasn't sure that she again wanted him to ignore her. So instead of asking "Why he was ignoring her all of a sudden?" She went ahead with. "Can I join the swimming classes?" She made up the sentence as quickly as she could, but seeing his suddenly turned dark eyes, she knew she made a mistake.

Her question, once again seemed to ignite a fire inside him. He spent 1 and a half hour tiresome swimming session to cool it down and now, it again started to burn and this time, harder than before. His mind had automatically created a picture in his mind of her in a swimwear. Would she wear God! Why this woman is on mission to put him in ashes.

On shaky legs, she got up. "I will just bring the salt shaker" She said trembling and running the next instant. Maan just smiled at her back, ruffling his wet tresses. "Run all you want now Geet...Cause the day I will catch you...You are so not going to run anymore" He promised. He would rather like to train her himself.

A male servant came down to inform him about the arrival of Rahul. "Ok.. Took away these dishes..."

"Hey...Good Morning" Maan greeted Rahul before hugging him. "Good morning Maan..." They parted and sat down. "Here...is the file you asked for and this is the deposit slip for your account..." Rahul handed her a blue file along with a bank paper. "But how come you ran out of money..." Rahul wondered. Maan usually wouldn't take much out from the business profit. "Sometimes it happens." Maan rubbed his temple and leaned back with an easy smile. "Hmm...How's Annie? When is she coming back? And Aryan?" Rahul inquired. Annie hadn't taken up his call all through last night. He was worried and wanted information. And then he knew, Maan was the only source who can provide him that. "Annie is fine...had a late night as it was a wrapping up party of the event...I think she will be back by day after tomorrow and so will Aryan Shaina" Maan gave up the information, he had. "Good...It will be fun once again" Rahul, who was feeling calm, now, said and got up. "See you in office" But before Rahul could leave, he stopped. "Maan...I had to tell you something" Maan frowned seeing him serious this time. "What?" One word but the answer somehow was looking scaring. "I heard that Mr Akshay Handa is now a days in Delhi for a project".

Next: Annie and Shayan return and Maan-Geet's first hug.

Haha...so sorry...For all those who guessed...it was a dream...You were right...but don't worry...that all too consuming passion too coming in their life in next 3-4 chapters. I am not planning to stretch it too much but so don't want to rush through it.

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
SO I WOULD SAY BULL'S EYE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰( perfect guess h na)

it's so good to see her trying!
n Maan's love is the highlight of this story!

i missed aniee๐Ÿ˜Š

waiting for the next!
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice
poor geet confuse about her feelings towards maan