Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 23...that was intense and emotional...I am totally disappointed by Khushi's way of revenging arnav...She is hurting herself more than she tries to hurt him. Whatever he had done was unforgivable but that's not mean she will go to this extent. She is having misunderstanding that arnav had killed her parents. When she comes know she'll definitely repent the way arnav is repenting for his sins...And Arjun is her crime partner... Khushi is hurt and devastated, but he way of taking revenge from arnav was wrong too...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 24... I love arnav determination to fill her life with happiness and make her forget their bitter past and make new and sweet memories with her. On the other hand, L a is on a mission to destroy khushi...I think arnav won't let her succeed in her mission.. Arjun is a sweet at heart...Anjali and Dhruv scene was awesome...Arnav is falling in love with khushi more deeply and madly...I hope he makes her fall in love with him...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 25... Awesome update. Especially I love Dhruv in this story... So Shyam is back in Anjali life...I am scared for Anjali and Dhruv...And Dhruv brotherly concerns for Khushi just warmed my heart...I hope Khushi will forgive arnav soon...

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 26...  I am happy that Khushi got revenge from NK the way he ditched Khushi someone ditched him now...Jasia kro ge waisa bharo ge...My heart only beat for Khushi here...She is suffering a lot and her getting these kinds of nightmares are horrible...On the other hand, arnav is badly repenting and wanted to give her all happiness but this will take some time..arnav calmly and patiently make her forget her past...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 27...Now that's called a twist...Nk and lavanaya marry each other...Arshi nook jhonk was nice..thing getting change gradually and Khushi's feelings also changes for arnav..that's a nice progress...loved the story..
theezy-lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just gotta catch up with the updates...
fabulous updates...
loved reading...
thnx 4 the pm dear...