What do you think?

-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know it is just a while that the show has begun and it is too early, but I just wanted to ask one question out of mere curiosity - Whom do you think would be more supportive to Anjali? Akash or Arjun?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Akash! 100% Akash. Arjun seems to be a guy with great ego and too proud of himself.
Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akash ofcourse

As we see in the promos itself..he isnt only supportive but her future..as i feel

Arjun is myseterious so probably antogonist

Anjali as her name suggests dedicates her adventure to all the girls after finally reaching Everset and what's next?

It is simply Akash that is after the Everest

just like Ananya and Akash in Airlines( sorry to bring about it..but both male leads bare same name and it ahs something related to the shows' backgrounds)

Edited by hjfanatic - 9 years ago
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hjfanatic

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Akash ofcourse

As we see in the promos itself..he isnt only supportive but her future..as i feel

Arjun is myseterious so probably antogonist

Anjali as her name suggests dedicates her adventure to all the girls after finally reaching Everset and what's next?

It is simply Akash that is after the Everest

just like Ananya and Akash in Airlines( sorry to bring about it..but both male leads bare same name and it ahs something related to the shows' backgrounds)</font>

This may happen.. or Arjun's attitude might change.. we can't predict..
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I guess i would be akash :)
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
From watching 3 episodes it somewhere shows the sketch of each character.. No doubt it's Akash only.. Arjun seems to be attitude and his approach looks more harder.. 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ahm...Ahm...I know I am having a different viewpoint here but still:
I feel that people who are tough and you know, fiery are actually much sensitive from inside! So maybe Arjun has a dark past, maybe similar to that of Anjali, rejection you see, which made him like this! At times, he reminded me of the Great Arnav Singh Raizada too but see he was a soft guy from inside!! So my vote goes to Arjun!! And one more thing, Mere Aryaputra Ka Naam Bhi Arjun Hai!!
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She is a determined girl who wants to prove her ability, so her mental strength is most important. If we look at Anjali and Akash they both have a common goal to achieve with different motives. Anjali has a good physical fitness and we have seen her on the top of Jodhpur fort, so height is not a major issue for her she requires proper training but Akash has to overcome that fear. Akash has an experience of outside world Anjali has now come out from college and is going to face the challenges from outside world so in a way they r going to balance eachother.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Without a doubt Akash would be supportive for Anjali. His character is awesome and he is more sensible than egoistic and proudy Arjun. 
Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who ever it is, it is true that Arjun's story is quiet boring to me..i cudnt take it as much as i enjoyed Anjali and Akash's tracks..they have meaning in them..it wud have been more better if other missions r nt involved in Everest mission and villain cud be a random guy met at training and also has a dream to climb Everest and become competitor to Anjali