Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WAITING
Plzzz update soon
As i m waiting for it desperately😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I really feel for Geet, she has suffered so much in her life right from her heart break, to losing her best friend in all confusion n communication gap, losing her dad forever n mom who is in mental asylum! What more she has to lose? And if this wasnt enough then a psycho obsessed fiance! He is a complete mad n should be admitted in mental asylum ASAP! I so hate him already! Gosh how can fate be so cruel rather say how can u give so much pain to that poor girl? Please have some mercy on her! Only good thing about her life currently is Meera who loves Geet unconditionally n supported her when she was all alone n needed a shoulder to cry! About Maan he is really nice n good friend, his n his laddoo's friendship was damn cute n adorable! I feel Sameera befriended with Geet only to come near Maan as Geet was his bestie n everyone in college knew how close they were n in fact name them as 'inseparable souls' So m sure Sameera tried being all good in Geet's books n used her just for Maan! About Naintara, she was just a jealous sister who i guess wanted attention from her brother which she dint got cause of Geet n later Sameera might have filled her ears against Geet n so she said all those harsh words to Geet when she came to meet Maan! I really wonder what happen btw Maan n Sameera n why did they broke up, was Geet actually a reason or in spite of separating Geet from Maan, Sameera was insecure n in that insecurity ruined her relationship with Maan? I really wanna know about their past n hope Maan comes to know about Geet departure n whats happening in her life!
And is this story still continuing?? Hope u will at least read my comment!

-Sanjana!
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
waiting..pls cont soon..missing this story alot..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi dear! Eagerly awaiting updates! Thanks

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
                                                    TEASER:

So now here he's hugging his Laddoo tight to himself while rubbing her back to calm her down who was crying her heart out in the embrace of the person she loves the most in this world. Her each nd every tear were piercing his soul nd the worst part is that he don't know the reason for her pain. He so wanted to know what's bothering her, he so wanted to know what made her Laddoo to be so shattered lyk this but at that moment he could do nothing but to just hold her in his embrace saying sweet nothings to her to make her calm down.

"Ssshhh Laddoo, Don't cry lyk this. Everything is gonna be ok. Don't cry baby please." Maan comforts her as he rubbed her back but his own voice was choking seeing her in so dishelved state.

"Sab mujhe chod ke chale gaye Maan. Everyone had left me. Koi nahi hai mere paas. I had become all alone. No one is there with me Maan. Why everyone had left me lyk this? What wrong I did to get this punishment? Am I this bad? Itni zyada buri hoon kya Main Maan? Why had it happened with me? Why everyone had left me alone lyk this Maan? Kyun?" Geet cried her heart out unknown to what all she's speaking while Maan just rubbed her back listening to her agony. His own eyes burned with tears seeing her in this broken state but at that moment he could do nothing instead of hugging her close to him absorbing all her pain

"Sshhh Laddoo... Its okay. You are not alone. Main hoon na tumhare paas, tumhara Maan. You are not alone baby. I was, am nd will always be there with you. I Promise you that I'll never ever leave you alone. Trust me" Maan whispered softly in her hairs, placing a soft kiss over there as he hugged her closer to him while rubbing her back in a soothing manner while silently promising himself that he'll never ever let her go from his lyf again and no matter what comes he'll always be there to protect her from every harm even if it costs his lyf but he'll not allow a single harm on her life

Ok... ummm i know you all are going to welcome me with Jutas and chappals but really sorry guys was too much held up in job and studies hardly use to get any time😭... but promise to post the update soon😳... Till then enjoy the teaser... and keep on cursing me for delayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Luv Aakriti😊 

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 9 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb teaser
waiting for update

PS:  its 6th nov not september
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice teaser