Of Stars and Fireflies.

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

"Walking with a friend in dark is better than walking alone in light"

Love.

No one gets it when demands of it.

No one escapes it when wants to.

No one dies without it even if wished so.

I can not even coherent what I am exactly feeling. As I have always said while discussing in ATs that writers are very much aware of what they are doing. They know what to do and how to present it to us. They know that we have had our share of daily soaps with cheesy clich storyline and that is exactly not the thing we are looking for. They have created characters so deep that we cannot help but relate to them. Connect with them.

Coming to today's episode, well it was simply perfect. Not only because it had Manik and Nandini's confession but also I can see the vortex of the mess nearing. The coins are set, chances are being played, fate played hers, life played it's. Now we shall see the consequences of the clash of life and fate. We'll see who all will emerge out of it as winners without getting defeated in this game of chess.

Today episode was very symbolic and now, I can see a bit clearly that what may happen.

She came. She got impressed. She admired his efforts. She felt important to someone. She felt the belonging.

He came. He saw. He was surprised. He felt loved. He felt needed. He felt warmth. He felt abode.

Today's MaNan's scene had too much of emotional connectivity to gather it into absolute combinations of 26 alphabets.

Yes, I am glad that the kiss happened. Like everyother, I was waiting for it too but what took me off my feet was Manik's confession.

It is trust. It is security. It is feeling of importance. It is the guidance light that he seeks. He wants nothing but these and Nandini gave him exactly that.

He didn't want those clich confessions of love from her. He didn't need any of those stupid promises from her. All he wanted was assurance. Assurance that she'll stay by his side, humesha. Will shine for him like a star, humesha. Will include him in her prayers, humesha. Will trust him, humesha. He just wanted to make sure that the happiness, homeliness and hope he is getting stays with him, humesha.

What will he give her in return?

He'll keep her happy. He'll make her fireflies glow. He'll let her commit her share of mistakes and cover up for her. He'll let her enjoy the childhood she lost. He'll let her get to know the child within her. He'll get her out of the shell she built so hard that it never slips away, not even when she is drunk.

When she asked him what he wants to hear I could definitely see her wish to see him happy. She'll take down the whole world if it makes her man happy. She'll do whatever is in her power to make him happy. That is the amount of care that she holds for him. That is the amount of love she secured, only for him.

He came to her from behind when she was searching for him. Don't you guys see, he is incapable of leaving her alone? It's not in him to leave her. He'll be there for her, with her, humesha. Even if he tries to hide, to back off, he can't. No matter how hard he tries to stay away from her, he can't.

She doesn't let him. She seeks for him. She wants him. She's scared, now, to step out without him. She is scared to think of a life without him, without the security she gets when she is with him.

And he?

He can't see her like that. He can't let her be weak. He can't let her be scared. He can't let her be the target of Monsters roaming around.

So, he comes back. Back to where he belongs. Back to where he is needed. Back to where he wants to be.

So homely he is that he lays himself bare, in front of her, at her mercy. He trusts her with himself. With his vulnerability. With his emotions. He tells her of the effect she has on him. He tells her that she is his anchor, his sanity, his salvation, his light, his star.

And she? What did she do?

She accepts him the way he is. She lets go of her hatred for his love. She who would flare up at the mere mention of stars doesn't get offended when he calls her so. Just because, he likes them. They are important to him. She lets go of the remaining negativity within her because he gave her reason to.

Fireflies.

She believes in them.

He doesn't.

But. He believes in her belief.

He won't let her belief fall down; he won't let her fall down. He'll protect her belief just the way he'll protect her.

I don't see them parting. Angst? Yes. But no partings. It's their journey together to clear up the mess around.

- Aditi😊

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SPEECHLESS. JUST SPEECHLESS.πŸ‘
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ADITII> MERE SHER MERE JAANAM
thode der tereko akela chod doya toh itna acha post likh daali.
PERFECT MAN
I AM NO ONE TO ANALYZE THIS BEAUTIFUL WRITINg.
I cried.
Like Literally
There is too much in this characters that touches our heart. And we dont even realize ki yes it touched our heart.
We never forget them.
We live and breathe the concept of this show
FLAWLESS POST!!!
<3

He won't let her belief fall down; he won't let her fall down. He'll protect her belief just the way he'll protect her.

FOr me that was the highlight there. THERE right THERE you can see the root the jaan and the seed of their believes. LOVE IS TRUST
.serenade. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MJ! 
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! ❀️
AHHH. You have penned down their thoughts and emotions at that moment SO well. ❀️
You have written everything already so I haven't anything much to say. 
All I want to say is, I see it clearly now. I was afraid there will be a sacrifice track but looking at todays episode and reading your analysis , I am sure there won't be. They'll face the angst, whatever it is, sure. But they'll face it together. 
Him with his star. And her with her firefly. ❀️
Again. beautifully written! Loved to read it. *______*
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This episode is bringing out all the poets in the Manan fans on IF!😊  Love your post, it reads like a beautiful OS!😊  Great job, and I of course agree.  That is all...πŸ˜‰
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
How do u girls do it???😳
like seriously...U,Shelly,Aaru and Raina totally blew our minds wid ur words 2day..
hats off girlsπŸ‘πŸ‘

da posts???keep 'em comingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TheBlueAngel - 9 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just beautiful! Beautiful. πŸ‘
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sheer Poetry ...sheer brilliance..πŸ‘
Take a bow Aditi πŸ˜Š
Noorie30 thumbnail
Aditi, this is sheer brilliance. πŸ‘ I absolutely love your insights! So much of deep and so much of truth associated to your words. are you sure you are only 17? πŸ€”take a bow girl. you are simply fabulousπŸ‘

You are right, we were all rooting for MaNan kiss but what stood out in today's episode was the beautiful emotional connection between Manik and Nandini. The way Manik laid all his vulnerabilities in front of Nandini, the way he opened his heart to her today, just wow.

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sheer Brilliance Flamey!
I'm going to be back in a bit. Lekin, You have left me speechless!!