Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishtimohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey ... Mishti Mohabbat here... 
When I first read the title of this story...I thought this is going to be a little on the lighter side..with some teasing and nakhre and a whole lot of fun... but you proved me wrong and for a better reason and concept than what I thought... the loyalty of friendship ... the bond of love and that trust in one another...formed a deep basis triangle of foundation of this story so far me... I have loved loved so far being a part of this story... I am only sorry that I fail to respond and write comments where you wholly deserve and should know of... so here I begun my second... my first I can't seem to find. A Reserve somewhere.. 

I am waiting to see the gradual change in Geet where she understands that leap of faith which Maan took on behalf of her ..making this vital decision of her life thinking that she will jump blindly into any pit as long as he is there... I understand you have justified every aspect of Geet's anger and thoughts but I'm a loyalist and knowing how strongly inclined both of them were towards each other... somewhere rather than taking away her right Maan actually gave Geet this right of owning him ..of having the freedom and right to live with him... a dream she always had. 

Lol I feel like I am justifying too much .. but just a thought that u provoked me to have hehe.. 

Lastly  .. I haven't mentioned the other characters but each one of them seem really special and are unique in their part... never once did I feel I want to skip them to read on Maaneet... looking forward to seeing them adding more to the main story line as they have been. 

Now waiting for the next phase of this story and your updates.. please come back soon ... waiting patiently. 

happydays30 thumbnail
Lovely updaate
waiting for next
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for update.
SAI92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story .waiting for update.today only i star to read this story
Endgame thumbnail
Waiting 4 next    vote 4 drashti #sexylist2014
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 19

Happy Birthday Mahi

She threw away the ballpoint, she was holding on the notebook on being fed up by her studies. More than half of her syllabus was already well memorized to her. To relax, she fell back on the bed for a moment "I need a strong cup of coffee" mumbled and get up to get just that.

The clock was striking 11pm. The maids were already off to their quarters. Silence was prevailing in the house. She stepped into the kitchen and took out the things she required from the cupboards. She was now much familiar with this house and the placement of things.

Geet just put up the water on stove to boil and turned to fridge for milk carton when she heard "Maam" that made her jump. Geet turned to look at the entrance to find a maid standing with an apologetic look. "You scared me... ". A bit of milk was spilled from the opened carton. "Am sorry Maam...Let me clean it" But Geet already plucked out a large portion of kitchen tissues and put it on the milk to clean. "What are you doing here?" She inquired with a raised brow after being done with cleaning. "Maan Sir is working in his study and has instructed me to give him a cup of coffee after every two hours. So I just came to make it" The maid replied and came to her. "Arree...Maam you too needed Coffee...Let me make it for you and Sir" But before Rupa, the maid could take the charge, Geet stopped her. She liked to have her coffee her way. "No...You go to sleep...I am already making coffee for myself...will make for him too..." And just nodding in approval, Rupa left her alone.

Geet took a sigh and put her hands on the slab in front while remembering the discussion she had with Annie in the evening. Annie had called her and forced her, almost begged her to go along with Maan to the charity ball, Ishita has invited for. Apparently, Mrs Bhalla had called Annie for invitation. "But Annie, I don't have any appropriate dress to wear...On the card it's mentioned that we have to wear a gown" She made a lame excuse. "OH Geet...You live in a city, not a gaon haan...We do have malls and designers boutique... Beside, my assistants are going to deliver Ishita Bhabhi's dress tomorrow...and ummm...there is a dress that I think will look superb on you...I will instruct them to deliver that to you tomorrow too..." Annie had the solution to it on the tip of her lips. "But, Maan mightn't be free to go along". Geet came up with another one. "Oh come on now...It's on Sunday...He won't have any office work...Now stop making excuses and just be ready to attend the event...Ishita Bhabhi is a really good friend of mine...I always attend this charity ball... She will be greatly disappoint to know that if I couldn't attend it due to my commitments,  you both choose to not attend it...The charity ball is for a very noble cause...Please yaar..." Annie blackmailed her on an emotional level and Geet had to give in.

And then the image of that Siya leaning over Maan flashed in front of her eyes. Somewhere the scene was making her mind go in all directions. More than the audacity of that the girl, she was surprised on her own reactions to it. Jealous?? Why she felt jealous of that girl. And then Maan's way of defending her. He never shouted on a lady before. In the last two months, that's one thing she so surly got to know about him. He was even so soft spoken with the females...even maids. Never shouted on them even if they made a mistake. But he did today and that too only for her. Surprisingly, she felt delighted. When was the last time someone spoke up for her?

Shaking her head, she took out his cup of coffee and after adding a bit of sugar and milk, took off the pot to pour it in a cup for herself. "Even though Annie is assure...It's better if I ask Maan beforehand for the charity ball" And with hesitant steps, she moved towards the study room.

Busy in making a presentation, Maan was taking out the data from the files and typing them in to the presentation, he was making in his laptop. He was a workaholic by nature. Taking a moment, he just leaned back on his office chair and stretched his arms when he heard the knock. "Come in". He knew the maid will be there with the coffee but what he next saw, happily surprised him. Geet entered holding two cups of coffee in her hands. He was started for a minute on seeing her up at such a night and more to find her in a loose t-shirt with trousers. The night wear. She never wore them in his presence in last two month and even if she does, she made sure never to come infront of him in that state. "You are still up" He averted his eyes from her body and made them fix on her face which was illuminating in the yellow light of the room. Hell! She was a hell of a sexy woman. "Yeah...was studying for exams when I just felt like to have some coffee...and then I found out that you had asked Rupa to prepare coffee...so I made it for two of us...Are you busy?" She eyed the papers scattered around on the table while moving close to it to put the cup. Maan quickly put the papers away and made space for her to settle the cup before replying "Not much...Half of the work was already done...And the other half is about to end". Geet nodded. "Actually I need to talk to you about something?" And instead of keeping on standing, she settled herself on the chair opposite to him. Her legs curled up on it as she made herself comfortable.

"Do you need something" He inquired with rose brows. Geet took a sip of her coffee before replying. "Yeah...You know your neighbour...Mrs Bhalla..." On Maan nod she continued. "She came today to invite Annie for a Charity Ball but on not finding her, she invited me and...You" She licked her dry lips. Maan kept silent, letting her go on and say something more. "She told me that you do make a contribution to this charity but never attended it in person...and then, she has taken a promise from me to get you there... So will you be free this Sunday to come along?" She inquired hesitantly, making sure with that huge amount of information that he has to take this offer as a result of her Promise and not her WISH. Don't know why, but deep inside, she hoped. She wanted him to say yes. She wanted him to accompany her to the party.

Maan looked at her strangely. The girl who was even avoiding talking to him more than needed was giving such an explanation. She mostly will reply to her in smallest of every discussion possible. Yes. No. Are You Coming?. Let's Go was few of her most used words in last two months. But something has changed. He noticed her long, visibly smooth but shaking fingers tracing the handle of the cup. Taking a sip of the coffee, he moved his eyes on her face. Her eyes were down cast; her lips were bitten in a deep thought. God! How hard is it to stay away from her? He felt terrible on his own state. He just wanted to round up the table and kiss her hard right now, in order to quench his lifelong thirst. He had been suffering for her right from the moment he got to realize about his Love. But he has to hold back. His hold on the handle of his cup got firm to keep his hands in position. How he will gain her trust if he will act like some hormonal driven man.

His gaze was thoroughly felt by her. Something weird was bubbling up in her body. She felt goose bumps and a slight raise in her heart beat. She rubbed her hand on the neck and looked at everything else that him.

At last, after enjoying her hesitancy, Maan had to avert his gaze as he knew, it was making her nervous. She will probably like to avoid her later and that will seriously hurt him. To turn the attention back to the topic, he cleared his throat. "Hmm...I will be free on Sunday...What are the timings?" "8pm..." She just mumbled. "Ok...I will be ready...hmmm...you need to go out for shopping or something?" He asked with concern. "No...Annie has already arranged for it". Her coffee had ended but she still kept on sitting fidgeting with her fingers. "Maan...Can I ask you something else?" She voiced out after sometime only to hear his "hmm.." as his lips were against the cup. "Why we got married..." And to him, it seemed that hot coffee just burned his throat but not bothering to look at his face, she continued with the gathered confidence. "What was the real reason? One thing I know that it wasn't only to save Mom's company? What was it then..." Maan took a deep sigh. He feared to let go of his emotions, he has been silently schooling in his heart from years now. They were too raw, passionate and strong that he was afraid; Geet might run away with their exposure just yet. He put the cup away and got up. The eye contact wasn't broken yet. He gave her a look so fierce and strong that she felt, she might get melted away by its heat. "Geet...I...I can say many things...I can explain it in detail...But I don't want to say something now, You aren't ready to hear" And those words rose up her heart beat but it was she who started this conversation for the first time, she was determined to not lose her thread right now. "Why is it so? Why you assume that the things you might say will not be taken up well by me...God damn Maan...I am a woman of 25 years...I am no longer a 14 year old Geet". And those words seem to burn a fire in his eyes. "Who better than me know that you are no longer a girl of 14 years... You are a woman...A beautiful one indeed..." And his eyes conveyed the rest of his words through their smouldering look. Geet looked away not bearing the passion they depicted and got up the next instant. "I...I think I should leave now..." And her stammering words refused to help her forward as she quickly turned around and left the study with hurried steps.

Maan realized that he has scared her. But if she is just so terrified with a glimpse of his emotions, what will happen when he will actually explain. A slow smile spread on his lips as he ran his fingers through his hairs feeling crazily in love. This woman can make him insane. Over the years, she has turned into this fire brand that can make him twist on his toes with her one glance. For world, she was a mere another woman. For him, this woman is his world. "God! What will happen to us." He thought and fell back into the chair.

On the other hand, Geet only stopped after she reached her room. She bolted the door and stood against it, in order to calm down her fast beating heart. Guess, asking him was not a solution. Instead of getting over her emotional disturbance, she was feeling more and more troubled by it. Did he mean that 'L' word? She feared and kept a hand on chest. Not to mention, she couldn't sleep well that night.

Next morning, Geet avoided Maan as he expected and in order to not make it more embarrassing for her, he kept himself away. The breakfast was done separately by both followed by a silent ride to the office. During their Teaching Class, as Maan had named it, he kept his eyes away from her and kept them focused on the paper pad, on which he was explaining her things. But she observed him from under her lashes and was feeling all the more confused and bothered. What was he hiding?

Hours later, she was blankly looking at the desktop screen. Maan had told her about balance sheets today and gave her the last month balance sheet of his company for study. But all that he seemed to work so hard on in the morning was turning out to be a complete waste. Geet was not in business, leave aside the calculations. She wasn't interested in handling all of this mess but was trying to understand for her mother and somewhere for Maan. Today, she was too distracted to understand anything.

But now the displayed balance sheet infront was scaring her. She held her head in her hands and cursed her stars when right then, a light knock was heard on her cabin door and then appeared Siya, Maan's secretary with a hesitant face. Geet instantly gave her a sharp look. "Maam...Sir has called you to the conference room". She informed. Geet gave her a prcising look from head to toe unknowingly. Siya was fully covered today. Not an inch of her skin was visible to anyone else than her hands and face. Her hairs were too tied up in a tight pony tail. "Why is it so? Is there a meeting?" She inquired after being done with her inspection. "Yes...A meeting with a new supplier...Sir wants you to observe it". Geet gave her a curt nod. "I will be there in 5 minutes". With a shake of her head, Siya left the room. Geet got up and took a deep sigh. How many times in a day she has to face him and behave normally. Someone above surely wanted her to walk on the egg shells.

She gave a look at herself into the compact mirror, she took out from the hand bag. She was not a self-conscious person but she knew, in business, appearance always matter. That what she had learned from her mother. Today, she was wearing a white knee length kurti along with white leggings. Her hairs were open. She applied a light layer of pink gloss on her lips after a last thought and left to join him in conference room.

Few heads turned to greet her as she entered before turning back to the screen. The presentation had already started. The room was filled with dark and silence as the projector was on. Maan silently motioned her to take a seat beside her and she took it after giving a nod. After few initial minutes, she found herself interested into it as the information related to the interior decoration was getting discussed.

From under his lashes, Maan observed her and smiled. From his earlier sessions, he got enough idea that she wasn't learning anything related to business. He knew it was not her field but he had to try for his Aunty. But seeing her smile now, he knew what she can do brilliantly and what he had to do. Planning things in his mind, he turned his focus back on screen when he heard a low whisper near his ear. "Who is this new chick? Mind introducing me after the end of this presentation" Maan turned to find the supposed supplier, an old business associate, Ratan leaning near him while his hungry eyes were fixed on Geet. Maan felt his blood boiled with that comment and glared at him which Ratan clearly ignored being in daze to see Geet. "That's some hot stuff man" He whispered. That horny smile on his face was making Maan's fingers curled into fist. He wanted to punch that man right that moment but stopped due to business decorum. "Stop the presentation right here" Instead punching, he ordered fiercely into the dark before getting up, pushing his chair back with such an extreme force that it fall down on the floor with a Thud'. All the attention was now on him.

Flabbergasted, everyone got up and the lights were turn on by someone, making them all come face to face. "What happened Sir?" The employee, Raj, who was giving presentation, asked with a trembling voice. "The thing happened is that I am no longer interested in this deal. End of discussion...just wrap everything up and leave Mr Ratan" He replied with a tone of finality. Everyone was shock and looking at him with worried faces. "But Mr Maan...We are promising to provide you best of our supplies for this project." Mr Ratan fumbled with his words while standing up with a shaking body. It would have been such a benefit for Mr Ratan's company to get associated in this hotel business. It's after the months of convincing when Maan finally approved his objects and quotations. Maan gave him a look so fierce that if eyes could burn, Mr Ratan would have turned into ashes right there. "Everyone leave us right now...I want to have a private discussion with him" Maan ordered, tucking his hand in his pant pockets in ordered to stop them to reach for the neck of this man standing in front. After a nod everyone left, leaving Geet Maan and Ratan in the conference room. "Maan...What..." "Geet...please leave" He commanded cutting in her between. She hesitated but moved towards the door only to stop just outside for precautionary reasons. Maan's temper was on such a high note that she was afraid. "The thing is that Mr Ratan...I don't like to deal with those people who don't respect woman...and that woman is no one else but my wife..." The color fade away from Ratan's face. "And I can go to the extent of killing someone for her...Even if it would have been someone else, I would still have done the same thing...Keep it in your mind and leave now...Khurrana Hotel's will never be any working relation with yours".

Outside Geet bit her lips on hearing his words. She was feeling something weird but strong in her heart. His possessiveness was making her smile. How much he cared for her and her security? She has started to understand that indeed he has some strong emotions for her but the question she have in mind is, is she ready to respond to it yet?  She wondered. "Let my life decide it". She thought and left for her cabin.

Seeing the dress, just delivered by Annie's assistant,  Geet's mouth dropped down . "What the...?" She couldn't complete and the next moment take up her mobile phone and ring to Annie. "Annie...This dress?" But before she could start, Annie was like always on her high spirits. "Isn't that amazing? You know I just draw up the idea of this dress 2 weeks back and just yesterday, my associates send me the picture of the final creation...Instantly, I knew It will look great on you" She was on and on while Geet rub her forehead in frustration. "But I never wore dresses like this...This is so exposing...You saw this slit..." Geet was horrified with the idea of showing off her legs. "Yeah..Just starting from the end of thighs...its so seductive and sexy...God! I just can't wait to see you in this gown...You will do wonders to it". Her voice was so dreamy and excited. "Annie...Get this straight in your mind...I am so not going to wear this gown" Geet warned into the phone. "You are Geet...If you consider me your friend and sister than you are going to wear this dress and I am so not going back on my words...In charity ball, mostly ladies wear these kind of gowns...Even Ishita Bhabhi ordered me for a same one" Annie blackmailed her like always. "But..." Again she was cut. "The makeup artist will be there at 3pm on Sunday but her workers will come tomorrow for waxing and cleansing...Be ready to get pampered" Annie didn't give her chance to speak up and cut the call. Geet gave a look to the phone and next to the gown and groaned.

Geet's Dress

It was Sunday. Maan put up cufflinks on his black suit and set the collar before he went out of the room. The clock was striking 7:30 pm. They have to leave now in order to not be late for the party but where is Geet?. He looked towards her room door that was still closed and thought if he should knock or not. His finger rubbed his lips slowly in order to think and then after making up his mind, move towards it. Hesitant, raising up his hand, he was about to knock it when the door was opened by two girls who were in to doll up Geet. They gave him girlish dreamy smiles with a small "Hi" and left. Maan shook his head behind on their immature behaviour and took a step in Geet's room when the sight made his breath came out in a Whooshhh.

Their stood Geet, making all her glory get on display. That figure hugging bottle green dress was making her looking so breathe taking gorgeous. Her hairs were having a poof infront while at the back, loose lazy girls were hanging on her shoulders. Her ears were donned up with green squared sapphires. Her neck was bare showing up the blades of her beauty bones. Her cheeks were adored with blush and a bit of light make up, that was making her face look glowy and shiny. Her eyes were looking big due to kohl and the green smoky effect applied over the lids while her lips were plainly brushed with a light brown gloss. His eyes roamed over her body and ended on her feet tucked in a 4 inch silver heel. Feeling nervous with the intensity of his gaze, she moved up her just pink painted fingers up to tuck the loose strands when Maan found the gold bracelet that he had once put as a gift into her Cupboard on her birthday 2 years ago. Does this means something? He wondered and looked into her eyes for answers but only found himself lost into them. "Ummm...We should move now" She whispered in order to end this sexy silence. Maan just nodded and gestured his one hand towards the door. "Ladies first" A smile graced his lips that put her in ease. "Gentleman" she thought and took a step to grab her purse when the slit opened up, making Maan have a glimpse of her long slender legs. His eyes struck to them while his throat got clogged up to utter a word. His fingers started to itch in order to run along the smoothness of her bare skin. Geet turned around after a moment to see him standing like a statue. "Maan..." "Geet...You are not going out like this". He voiced out after getting a hold of his hazy thoughts. She looked at him with a bewildered look. "What? What do you mean by that?" She inquired with a frown. "This...This " He cleared his throat that was keep on getting dried. "This gown is too exposed...You can't go out in it" She kept her hands on her waist and deepened the frown. "Do you actually want me to change this dress when I am actually all ready to leave...Let's move Maan..." And ignoring his words, Geet left the premesis of her room. Maan hit his foot hard with the floor underneath. Damn...how will I hold myself... How will I hold everyone away from her?

They entered the party hall with all the grace and glory that caught attention of everyone. Maan's mood was still grumpy but just to cheer him up, Geet put her hand in his and that did the work. First, everyone was surprized to find Mr Maan Khurrana attending a function that instantly created a buzz. But as soon as he lead the lady beside him keeping a hand on her petite back, announcing her as his by the mere actions, created a lot of hype. Everyone greeted them with polite smiles. Men, whom Maan knew from their neighbourhood and working field, shook hands while ladies tried to interact with Geet. Not to mention, her gown was the talk of many woman who envy the perfect figure, Geet owned. Ishita who was moving from guest to guest in her navy blue gown along with her husband, Raman, saw them and instantly moved forward to welcome them. "Hey Geet..." Geet saw her and smiled while they hug and blew kisses in the air. "Raman...He is Maan Khurrana as you know" Ramna nodded with a sweet smile and the men shook hands along with exchanging pleasantries. "And she is his wife, Geet Maan Khurrana" The way the name was taken, made Geet feel sparks. Maan's eyes too moved towards her with happiness in them, as if she was worldly announced as his by this mere introduction. First time, after their marriage someone referred her as Geet Maan Khurrana. She was His and only His.

"Maan...You have to go out and have to start introducing Geet as your wife. She is Mrs Khurrana. Make her realise it...Otherwise how you two will move forward into your life buddy...You know here in the wedding, Whenever I introduced Shaina as Mrs Aryan Khanna, my wife...I got to see a different kind of a glow on her face...Her eyes were so bright, her smile was so from her heart as if its my name attached to her that completes her. Try it man...I want to see you both happy in your lives together.." Aryan's words from the earlier call rang in his mind and he got to know, he was so right. Geet's facial expressions were a visual testimony to it. Even if Geet is not ready to take the big step yet, she is getting affected by these small things.

"It's so nice to see you...I was almost sure that you will back out" Ishita giggled making Geet get a little out from her reserved hole. "Actually, I was trying to but Annie is such a pusher, I ran out of excuses..." Ishita instantly made her get at ease as she put hand around her waist. "Annie is a sweetheart...Oh my! This gown looks amazing on you..." Ishita complimented making her blush this time. "You looking great yourself...But I hope I am doing justice to my dress as much as you are doing to yours...I never wore such dresses" Geet somewhere lacked in self-confidence when it comes to dressing. "You looking stunning...I think Maan is going to have a hard time keeping his hands off you" The simple yet meaningful comment did its work. Geet was instantly on fire as her mind conjured up an image of Maan hands roaming over her body. Her lips went dry. Her heart was throbbing in her throat. Ishita noticed everything but decided to stay ignorant to it. "Oh Mrs. Sinha...Come on Geet...let me introduce you the other ladies" Ishita lead Geet to meet other members of their club. Maan was observing her from the back silently. He saw her mingling around with other ladies and felt happy. Atleast now she will make friends here and open up a bit.

Ishita's Dress:

Half way through the party, as it started to get boring, Raman took up the mic from the DJ. "Hey Guys ...In the presence of us Khurranaabis..." And then he gave a look at Ishita who was like 'Whatever' making him chuckle. Ruhi, her daughter, too was now standing with her mother and had quickly gelled up with Geet in the past one hour. "And of course, some South Indians... then why this party sounding so cool? Now just get up on the stage with your partners and burn it with some moves...And as baray bazurg says, Charity begins at home...I will like to be that helpless husband who will give charity of his wife as she mostly danced on them rather than the floor". All laughed at this statement while Ishita's nose flared up in apparent anger. Raman approached her with a teasing smile on his lips. "Ishita..." He called her while putting forward his hand to which she completely ignored. "Come on na baby...Lets dance" He tried to hold he hand but she just smacked his in return. "Why? Now why you want to dance with me if it hurts you so much?" She pouted making his smile so wide. "Papa...You always does this..." Little Ruhi complained from below making him Ishita held her hands crossed over her chest. "Ruhi...If I make your Maa angry...I also know how to make her smile" And with that he forcefully held her hand and pulled her to himself in a close proximity. Forgetting her anger, she instantly blushed being in his arms. He knew he has won. "Dance with me...Please" He whispered slowly against her ear and in reply all Ishita could do was nod and let him lead her to the dance floor.

Geet noticed the small exchange between the couple and was thoughtful. Is married life always this romantic? Will she be able to feel this ecstasy?  Will Maan ask her for this dance? She doesn't even know if he likes dancing or not.

Slowly, many other couples joined Ishita and Raman out there. Maan, who was busy savouring a taste of wine from his lips and Geet's from his eyes, observed her playing with the tresses of her hairs while her lips were curved up into a dreamy smile. Her one foot was taping on the floor based on the rhythm of the song. He knew she was a dance lover and it's been months, she got any chance to practice. Should he go and ask her? He was just processing the thought when he heard a voice at his back that quickly caught his attention. "How am I looking man? I am going to ask that girl in green for a dance? Do you think she will accept it?" Maan turned his head to see a young boy of 20 correcting his coat while talking to his friend. His desperate eyes were again and again casting a look in a way which leads to Geet. "No...She is not going to dance with you." the next instant, Maan answered the boy while getting up from the stool. "Why is it so?" The boy didn't like the intervention and looked at him with a frown. "Because..." He took two steps towards the boy and got a hold of his tie as if correcting the knot before he looks straight into his eyes. "That girl...Is my wife...And I wouldn't really like anyone even touch her beside me..." And the knot was raised up a bit making the boy gasping for air. "Understood" Maan looked daggers at him before he left him and moved towards Geet.

"Would you mind a dance?" Surprised, Geet turned to see an expectant Maan holding his hand out for her. She looked at it for a minute, deciding either she should or not but making an excuse in her mind that it will look odd if she refused her husband's hand in front of everyone, she slipped her fingers in his hand. Maan grasped them frivolously, enjoying the feeling of her skin in his before leading her to the dance floor.

Kyun badalo ki gali
Chand hairan hai kya pata
Armano ke sab irade
Pareshan hai kyu bhala

They took the position as the slow song was filled into the air, perfectly depicting there emotions. Maan guided her one hand onto his shoulder while other was safely held in his hand. He noticed Geet biting her lower lip like she usually do in nervousness and smiled.

Aye dil bata
Jane kyu is martaba
Tune mujhe ye kya keh diya
Aye dil bata
Aise kyu hairat bhara
Ye pyar yu tune de diya

Geet's body shook as he his fingers leisurely traced down the path of her hand before getting settled on her waist. Teasing her was he.

Samjhaya tujhe kitna phir bhi
Kiya tune bas apne man ki
Galiyo me jake kyu baitha ishq ki
Kuchh nahi ab mere bas me
Kuchh nahi yaha tere bas me
Badmashiya hai ye kis ki ishq ki
Be-pata lapata ho chala

She felt her heart rocking inside. His touch was soft but electrifying, making her feel goose bumps all over. Maan felt her slight tremble as his thumb caress the side of her waist. Her fingers held onto his coat over her shoulder, just to keep herself steady. His eyes were a true mixture of love and desire, only if she could see into them. As if she heard him and looked up into them, only to be lost. If his eyes were a sea, she wanted to drown into them without a lifeguard. If they were a maze, her heart wanted to always stay caged into it. If they were a sky, she always wanted to fly onto it without fearing for a downfall.

Aye dil bata
Jane kyu is martaba
Tune mujhe ye kya ke diya
Aye dil bata
Aise kyu hairat bhara
Ye pyar yu tune de diya

Maan felt something so strong for her at that moment. Having her in his arms was a dream that he was living at the moment. He doesn't know how many times he had dreamed of this moment in the last two months. How many times he had just craved to grab her and keep her safe from the whole of the world into the security of his arms. How many times, he wanted to just feel her this close to his heart. He felt his heart will explode will all the love he had kept inside his heart.

His fingers moved away from her waist towards her hips, pulling her a bit more closer to his body. Her hand slide down from his shoulder to his chest to make make distance as that much of proximity was making her have trouble in breathing. At that moment, she understood what they say, forget everything with his touch. But that action of hers, broke the trance he was living in. He felt nothing but rejected. Unaware about his thoughts, she moved her face in order to just make herself stable only to feel his warm fingers cupping her cheek, making her again look at himself.

Ishita and Raman who was dancing nearby, cast a look at them and smiled. "Give me your phone" Ishita demanded. "Why?" But instead of replying to his answer, Ishita quickly took it out from his coat pockets and switched on the camera to take a click of the duo.

"Work done " She sent the MMS along with messaged only to get a quick reply of "Yipeee" from Annie.

Janta hu tu sahi hai
Phir bhi mera kyu nahi hai
Dil me kiska ye dakhal hai
Sab pareshan is pal hai
Mujh me hoke bhi hai mujhse kyu door

This time, his questioning gaze met her teary ones. She was afraid of the feelings developing inside her. Somewhere she knew what he did was wrong to her but then everything seem to be over power by the care, possessiveness and support that he had showered on her.

Aye dil bata
Jane kyu is martaba
Tune mujhe ye kya ke diya
Aye dil bata
Aise kyu hairat bhara
Ye pyar yu tune de diya

Maan misunderstood her tears. He thought that she was feeling pushed by his feelings. He might have crossed the thin line of friendship and love. So keeping a stone on his heart, he decided to give her time. He had promised her that nothing will be forced on her and he was a man of his words. His fingers loose their grip over her body while he took a step behind to put some distance in between. His eyes were tore away from her's forcefully.

Aye dil bata
Ae dil bata o
Aye dil bata ha aa
Ye pyar yu tune kyu diya

As he moved away a step, Geet felt something so precious was getting snatched from her. Like a part of her body was being pulled off by someone. Like her heart was getting tore into two. At that moment, she decided to take a leap of faith and trust due to the fear that was making her heart dip. He was just about to turn when she held his wrist, making him stop in his tracks. Astonished, he turned around to face her with wide eyes only to hear. "Please don't leave me Maan...Not you too"

Ye Pyar Kyun Tune Day Diya

Unknown to them, the media who was covering up the event was busy taking frenzy photos of the couple and this pose was surly going to create a lot of Hungama.

------------------------------

Do HIT LIKE & Give Honest feedback...

This one is the longest part of any fic I ever written so I am surly hoping for the same kind of comments...please...

Luv ya :-*

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Omg 
Wow dear just wow
Can I just say loved his possessiveness for her
First with that client
And then with that boy in party
He can't help himself 
When it comes to geet well he is hell possessive for her
Though at times it can be scary
But she loved it
Never had anyone being possessive of her na
And she just loves the feeling of it
Also due to that she finally is gonna give him a chance
She drew attention to herself in presentation
Well hubby dearest. Wasn't too pleased
Not that I blame him
Glad she heard that
She needed to after his almost confession
Though it scared her
But at least she knows now
That's something right
Way forward I think
Oh my his love for her well was shown all too well
That dance was something
He thought she was rejecting him
But she is just scared of the emotions he was bringing out of her
Glad she stopped him
Her way of showing she cares
And doesn't wanna lose him
Looks like we have start of their story
Well kinda right
She isn't running away from him
Wow she looked deadly in that dress
No wonder he couldn't keep his eyes off her
And asked her to change
Man his possessiveness just deadly
Waise i loved what he said to that boy before going to ask his wife for a dance
Just what i expected from him
Thanx to that dude maan asked geet for a dance
Or he might not have
And also thanx to that dude maneet moved bit ahead in their relationship
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome update
now some change in geet r coming and she lightly understanding maan his love and possessiveness to words her so nice
anne and ishetha r so good 
Downhill thumbnail
that was one awesome and delightful update
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful n amazing part. ...

loved it a lot