Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: libranangel
Indi!!!!!
What a sensational way to begin my Tuesday morning...I'm grinning like a love struck fool!! 😳Thank you Indi for this awesome one shot...oh how I wished for more of these brave and bold scenes with these two...but the lovey dovey ones we got on the show were good enough in their own Arnav and Khushi way!I can't seem to get them out of my head and just like you, I too feel if it were only just another serial!!
Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya
Very nice
U write so well
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
34