Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sree_swaron

Hey Ani,

Why did u stop the update yaar, just when realization hit him. The update was so overwhelming. One can't get a best friend better than Sharon, she is such a sweetheart 😊
How you describe their relationship was beyond words.."she was adjective of his life & he her noun..." I can't say how I loved this line.
And I'm happy for SwaRon.
Update soon plzzz 😳
Love, sree 🤗

thanks!!!!😃😃😃
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShailjaShan

Mast story h...Ab dekhna h Swayam k confession k baad dono ka reaction kya hoga...

Update soon...

thank u!!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

thanks!!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: riachawlalko

nyc update
so finally swayam confessed his luv
w8ing fr the nxt part eagerly
update soon
n thanks fr d pm

thanksss😊
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: athi_vrushan

Awesome update
gosh u love giving cliffhangers,dont ya?
juz kidding
the last line is stil ringing around me .lovd it
.keep up the gud work
.restless swayam ,his realisation.
Waiting to read more.
thnx 4 the pm.

thanks!!!!😊😃
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

PART 8

"I love you cookie..." as soon as Sharon heard his voice she stood still... For a moment she thought she was imagining swayam say this until she heard him say again...

"I love you..." It was a whisper... Sharon turned to look at him...swayam quickly came forward and held her hands tightly in his hands...

"cookie I love you...mujhe nahi chahiye radhika...all I want is you... I never loved her cookie trust me...it was just an infatuation... It was always you..." swayam had tears in his eyes...the thought of Sharon going away from him broke his heart...right now all he wanted was Sharon...all he wanted was to make Sharon stay with him...to make her realize how much he loved her...how much incomplete he is without her...

Sharon was scared to see swayam like that... She immediately held his shoulder and rubbed his forearm to calm him down...

"swayam relax..."

"cookie...tu jo bolegi mein wahi karunga... jaisa bolegi waisa karunga..but please mujhe chorke mat ja... mein tujhse bohut pyaar karta hoon... I won't be able to live without you...tu thik kaheti hai... Mein bohut bara stupid hoon jo yeh janne mein..samajhne mein itna der kar diya... Jab tune kaha kit u chali jayigi tab samajh mein aya ... Abhi tak I was sure tu hamesha mera sath degi isiliye mein samjh nahi payi...I always took you for granted but as you said you will leave me...I am scared...i am so sorry..." He was desperately trying to convince and make Sharon understand and thus fumbled with words...

Sharon immediately pulled him to a hug and rubbed his back to calm him down...

"thik hai...I understand..mein kahi nahi jaungi I promise... Tu bas chup ho ja... calm down please swayam..." he broke the hug and looked at her like a baby...

"sach na???" he asked wiping the tears...

"sach...promise...ab chal so ja...bohut raat ho chuki hai!!" Sharon made him lie on the bed and ruffled his hair till he went to sleep...

Sharon sat there looking at swayam's sleeping face... She kept on ruffling his hair...she was feeling a different kind of happiness today... She was beyond happy today... Her swayam loves her back... HER swayam loves HER... He is scared to lose her... the desperation in his eyes for her... his pleas... His want... all his feelings were making her feel elated... a tear escaped her eyes as she looked down at a sleeping swayam with all her love and care...

"I love you too...mera pagal..." she whispered and kissed his forehead...

"par tune mujhe kitna sataya...ab meri bari hai..itni jaldi give in nahi karne wali hoon mein...apni cookie ko apna banana k liye tujhe thoda aur mahenat karna parega..." she smiled talking to a sleeping swayam...

"good night swayam..." She caressed his cheeks and hairs and went to sleep with swayam's head on her lap...

It was morning and swayam was sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow...

Sharon came out of the bathroom wearing a white top and blue Patiala pant and removed the curtains... Swayam stirred in his sleep as the sunrays peeped into the room...

"kya cookie...close the curtain..." He frowned and covered his face with the pillow...

"jaldi uth...aj tujhe academy jana hai...meri to chutti hai..yaaay..." she jumped and some drops of water fell on swayam hair from her wet hair...

Swayam got up and sat on the bed rubbing his sleepy eyes... He looked at Sharon and smiled remembering last night... Finally he realized and confessed but immediately his smile changed into a frown remembering that Sharon hasn't yet confessed... he looked at Sharon with a confused expression...

"yeh cookie to aise behaive kar rahe hai jaise kuch hua hi nahi..." He sulked...he stood up and hugged her from behind...

"good morning..." he whispered in her ears...

"to hell with your good morning..ja naha kar aa...jaldi ja academy..." she pushed him back startling swayam...

"subah subah chilla kyun rahi hai????" swayam frowned...

"kya mein chilla rahi hoon???" Sharon went red with anger and kept her hands on her hips...

"nahi..wo sab chor... tujhe kuch kahena hai???" swayam asked sheepishly trying to hint Sharon about last night...

Sharon smiled inwardly and slightly blushed at his comment which didn't go unnoticed by him...

Then she quickly composed herself and maintaining a straight face replied...

"nahi to...kuch kahena tha kya???" and soon turned her back towards swayam and smiled blushing...she thought swayam couldn't see her but swayam had already seen her blush through the mirror which she was facing and smirked... his smirk soon turned into a grin as he saw through the mirror Sharon biting her lips to stop herself from smiling...

as you wish..." he laughed and went inside the bathroom and Sharon hit the back of her head...

"what the hell Sharon... itna has kkyun rahi thi...swayam can read your eyes idiot..." and she smiled like a fool sitting on the bed reliving her dream coming true...

GUYS DO LEAVE YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS!!!!

LOVE , ANI

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
heyyy😉

myyy sissiii😆

annniii😆

i love u dear for this update😆

it is wonderful👏

so sweet one😳

i loved it to the core😃

swayam's fear and sharon's concern was nicely written👏

the confession scene was super👏

it was more than awesome👏

i loved it yaar👏

!!!!!!!!!!!!

im soo happy for one more reason😆

you know i become first again😆

it is my place😆

eheheheehh😆

i loved swayam confession with so much fear😆

sharon's concern was treat to read..😳

swayam was so much happy,so that 😆

he even forgot that she didnt replied😆

poor swayam 

he has to wait for sharon's reply😆😆

anniii dont make swayam and me wait too much😡

i will kill  u otherwise😆

ehhehehehehh😆

so the morning was so sweet😳

swayam finally remembered that he didn't get an answer from sharon😆

he tried his level best ,but sharon tho sharon he😆

the end was nice

sharon is smiling and blushing😳😳

im dead😆😆

soo anniii

continue sooon dear

im waiting to read

soo it was a awesome part

sooo

dont forgot update soon

love u

keechu

Edited by keechu91 - 9 years ago
Amy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update ani 👏
Again brilliant peace of writing :)
Update soon
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Thnx for PM n update next chp soon
😊 now waiting for sharon's confession...
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow👏

wat a update👏

nthin can be better then this 1😃

it was d best chapter😃

finally he confessed😃

n it was in real😃

i tot it was a dream😆

bt it was nt😃

i jst loved it❤️