Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

Because I woes never read this ff because I join this forum after you done write at I woes need to read all the old update. and I have to say I really enjoy at. Now every thing is clear for me. and thanks for keep writing at. waiting for your next update 

Thanks a lot dear! Glad that you caught up on the previous chapters and you are enjoying the story so far. ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: unishaz

super.. Lovely.. Thanks for pm..

Thanks so much! And you're very welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonmusk

Nice ff, nice selection of kabir's dad continue thnx for pm

Thank you dear! I saw this actor on another zee tv show and I kind of liked his acting from there. ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Chapter 29:

Rachna was very excited to know what her surprise was. But before she could leave her room to go downstairs, Shail asked her to change her dress. Going towards Rachna's cupboard, Shail took out a gorgeous lehnga for Rachna to wear.

"Rachna, I want you to look just perfect for this special day. So please get ready in this dress and then come downstairs into the living room."

Shail handed Rachna the lehnga and left the room so her daughter could ready. Rachna was confused as to why her mother wanted her to change into this outfit, but nonetheless she got ready quickly and went downstairs.

When she walked into the living room, as she had been instructed to do by her mother, Rachna was amazed to see the entire room decorated with lights and flowers. She could not figure out what was going on and the oddest part of the situation was that she couldn't find any of her family members.

A rain of fresh, fragrant rose petals surprised her. She looked up to see the source of the flowers, but she could not spot anything besides a basket. Suddenly a pair of hands covered her eyes and guided her into a chair.

"Who is this? And what's going on?"

Rachna only heard giggling in response to her questions. But the hands covering her eyes felt oddly familiar...but no, they couldn't be...could they?

"Kabir? Is that you?"

The hands came off of her eyes and she found Kabir standing in front of her, looking smashingly hot in a black kurta.

"Kabir? What is all this? I mean...you're here like this. What's going on?"

Shail and Dayal walked into the room along with dadi.

Shail smiled. "Rachna beta, this is your surprise. Today is your shagun ceremony."

"Shagun? But I don't understand...how did you all know about us...I mean Kabir and I? I just told you about it a little while ago mummy...so how did you plan all this?"

Everyone smiled brightly and laughed, bursting with the secret that they had been keeping for the past few days.

It was Kabir who spoke then. "I guess I should come clean now Rachna. After I proposed to you, I informed dadi about everything that happened and she planned this whole surprise for us."

Rachna was stunned; her eyes filled with tears of hurt. "Wait, so everyone knows about what happened in London? You broke your promise and told everyone? I can't believe you Kabir..."

Nobody had been expecting this reaction from Rachna. Shail placed a comforting hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"Rachna beta, you have been truthful with me today so I also want to be honest with you. Before you and Kabir left for London, Kabir informed your papa and I of everything...that you were going to meet Rajiv, not to attend a conference. Kabir also expressed his true feelings as well his intention to marry you. He was very clear though that he wouldn't take any steps until you yourself were emotionally ready. He made us promise not to reveal anything to you. Rachna beta, Kabir loves you a lot and we can see that he is the perfect person to be your life partner."

Rachna was shocked to find out that her parents had known the truth behind the trip to London all along. Kabir held Rachna's hand.

"Rachna, I'm sorry for not keeping my promise to you. I know I had said that I wouldn't tell anyone the real reason behind why we were going to London, but I couldn't lie to your parents Rachna. My conscience wouldn't allow me to do so. I hope you can understand why I did what I did."

She looked up at Kabir's face. He truly seemed to be sorry for breaking her trust...his eyes said it all. Rachna squeezed Kabir's hand reassuringly and smiled.

"It's ok. I guess in a way it's good that mummy and papa knew the truth...it makes our life much easier now."

Everyone became relieved to hear Rachna say that. Dadi moved towards the lovely couple and blessed them.

"May God bless you with all the happiness that you two deserve. So, should we start the shagun ceremony?"

Rachna and Kabir take their seats together on a beautifully arranged sofa.

Dadi starts the shagun ritual by covering Rachna's head with a red dupatta and gifting her some clothes and jewelry along with other auspicious pooja items. Shail and Dayal then do the rituals with Kabir. They put a red tikka on his head with kumkum and gift him with clothes, fruits, and cash. Once the rituals are finished, Kabir and Rachna take the blessings of all their elders by touching their feet.

After the shagun ceremony has been completed, everyone moves into the dining room to eat dinner. Kabir is sitting across the table from Rachna. The two lovebirds are so lost in each other's eyes that they don't even hear their marriage plans being discussed. It is only when Gunjan bumps Rachna's shoulder that both Rachna and Kabir break their romantic gaze.

"Ok so it's decided then, we will go to the temple tomorrow and ask pandit ji to finalize a date for the wedding." Dadi smiles excitedly and the rest of the family agrees with her.

After everyone has finished with dinner, dadi sits with all the adults to discuss wedding plans, while Rachna, Kabir, Mayank and Gunjan go outside for a moonlit stroll in the park.

Mayank and Gunjan decide to walk around, while Rachna and Kabir sit together on the bench.

"I hope you're not mad at me Rachna."

Rachna looks towards Kabir, puzzled by his statement. "Why would I be mad Kabir? You did the right thing...and it worked out for us in the end, didn't it?"

He smiled and took her hand in his. "Yes...I guess it did. I love you Rachna Rasna."

Rachna blushed. She still couldn't believe how lucky she was to have found love in the form of her best friend. It seemed just like a fairytale...a dream come true. The prince charming that she had been dreaming of all her life had been right in front of her all along...

------------------------

Let me know what you thought of this update. I have some interesting things planned for the next few chapters so stay tuned!

๐Ÿ˜Š Nivi 

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update Nivi๐Ÿ˜Š

Hmm interesting things coming up please no wicked women introduced or reintroduced  please!๐Ÿ˜†

Update soon!

Thanks for the PM
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Nice update Nivi๐Ÿ˜Š

Hmm interesting things coming up please no wicked women introduced or reintroduced  please!๐Ÿ˜†

Update soon!

Thanks for the PM

Thanks Kelly!
Promise no evil Gayatri in this one...one FF is enough for her ๐Ÿ˜†
I actually wrote the character of Kabir's mom (Nandita) in this story before wicked mom was introduced in the show.
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update nivi...
I ws waiting eagerly 4 this ๐Ÿ˜›

So this ws the suprise...wow...๐Ÿ˜Š
Kabir hayee mera hero...he is so honest n true๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
He is just perfect๐Ÿ˜ณ n rachna being confused ws too gud 
N tht part whr she doesn't figure out whts going on n kabir comes n closes her eyes...it ws just fab...
Awesum nivi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
N their dresses..uff ws just imaging kabir in tht black kurta๐Ÿ˜ณ luking so hot๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
N their hall...2 gud
Thnx 4 the pm
Jaldi continue karna hun๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by cuteangelasya - 9 years ago
Princess.S786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Thanks 4 pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: unishaz

lovely.. Thanks for pm..

Thank u! ๐Ÿ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangelasya

Amazing update nivi...

I ws waiting eagerly 4 this ๐Ÿ˜›

So this ws the suprise...wow...๐Ÿ˜Š
Kabir hayee mera hero...he is so honest n true๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
He is just perfect๐Ÿ˜ณ n rachna being confused ws too gud 
N tht part whr she doesn't figure out whts going on n kabir comes n closes her eyes...it ws just fab...
Awesum nivi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
N their dresses..uff ws just imaging kabir in tht black kurta๐Ÿ˜ณ luking so hot๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
N their hall...2 gud
Thnx 4 the pm
Jaldi continue karna hun๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks so much Cutie! Glad you enjoyed it...will try to update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š