Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Rose

Bitter but truth.
basic knowledge about people of her country.

May be she can go and live in your country (whichever). At least we can get rid of her motor mouth. Can you please take her.😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh dear Sonam. Why do you enjoy lalaland so much?

People in India can be ignorant. But not because they dislike you. You love having foot in mouth don't you? Forget foot, you have all twenty digits in your mouth - hand and foot. 😆

I still enjoy your refreshingly brazen personality. Somehow you remind me of Mad Maks from DWTS
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pharma3

May be she can go and live in your country (whichever). At least we can get rid of her motor mouth. Can you please take her.😆

I am living where dippy's cleavage is national cleavage.
She is living in my country so no need to take her anywhere.
Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am living where dippy's cleavage is national cleavage.
She is living in my country so no need to take her anywhere.

Oh nooo...just tried.😆
CoffeeCake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pharma3

Oh nooo...just tried.😆

Dont worry I dont think Indian people are ignorant coz they do not worship sonam. I was talking about overall system of India. Illiterate politician, criminal leaders, worship celeb like rajnikanth and many more.
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣

Oh Sonam and I was on such a nice high from Khoobsoorat actually liking her for once. But every time I start liking her, she just has to open her mouth and I go right back to square one..😆

CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dont worry I dont think Indian people are ignorant coz they do not worship sonam. I was talking about overall system of India. Illiterate politician, criminal leaders, worship celeb like rajnikanth and many more.

@Bold

I will be the first to agree Rajni is questionable in talent. But the goodwill he has earned is by being humble, He is an extremely humble man. Something that Sonam should learn. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

Awww, I shall take that sympathy and multiply by 100 to return it right back wrapped in a pink bow for you need it more for having that three timer douche bag on your DP...😆

😆😆
CoffeeCake thumbnail

Originally posted by: CeaselessBanter

@Bold

I will be the first to agree Rajni is questionable in talent. But the goodwill he has earned is by being humble, He is an extremely humble man. Something that Sonam should learn.

If she really wish to learn then she can start from her father or mother. But I dont think she is interested in learning from anyone.

I never said he is not humble but I cant support those who worship him like God. He is not God.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Just imagine if an outsider had made this statement, Shiv Sena hooligans would be after them. 😆

Forget about an outsider...just imagine a Shahrukh born and brought up in India...making this comment...he would have been dispatched to Pak by now.....when a Hindu says something like this...no one even bats an eyelid...😛