arshi wedding: aana toh tha hi and a vm on love... new vm page 5

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

"aana toh tha hi," asr said to khushi when at last he reached the wedding mandap. khushi had not doubted he would come. i wondered when he knew that he could never really turn away from khushi and when she became sure, he would be there, no matter what, hamesha.

perhaps it was the day he connected his heartbeat to her name... when he said "khushi" looking into a long dark window pane, eyes glittering, a frown characteristically in place. that moment on, was there ever a question of not coming to her?

he went to her home first thing in the morning, he solved her problem, he became a waiter for her, he flirted with her, he teased her, he said he understood her tears, he said he wanted to tell her something, and he flirted with her some more... he got interrupted, but in no time he was rushing back to her again.

and when he saw her in what he thought was an illicit embrace, he still couldn't not come to her, nor not drag her to him, make her his own. he came and caught her hand and took her to the poolside and said, "shadi karni hogi...mujhse." brutal yes, but there was no question of throwing her out of his life. he said for six months. he said you'll be my wife in name only, but he insisted that she had to stay with him, "mere saath, mere paas... mere ghar mein..."

he is arnav singh raizada, maybe he knew the legal implications of that arrangement. he knew maybe that if you have a wedding without the usual rituals but live together for six months at a stretch without anyone raising any objections, you are considered married even by law... no wonder he told his grandmother, where i come from, she is considered to be mrs khushi kumari gupta singh raizada, my patni.

and she... did she dream as she played with the bangles he gave her, that he will be there forever? or did her sixth sense know when he walked toward her unable to hold himself back and she didn't want him to, that he was here forever? how hard he tried to walk away from her that diwali night, and yet he came, raging and insulting but absolutely certain, he and no one else had to take her home.

people who make jalebi when they are upset have a strong utter sense of life, she just knew he would never ever not be there. khadoos, laad governor, rakshas he was. to torture him she would find many ways... but even if he called her characterless, she would want him to be there... hamesha... otherwise her saansey would stop. that simple.

i wondered what she must have felt when she heard his father's girl friend was her aunt. that the man who had lost all faith and found it back gazing at her stars with her... letting the moments spent with her melt away the darkness of his past, had lost his beloved maa because his father was in love with the woman she considered to be her mother.

but she knew, no matter what, he would come.

and of course he did.

and with him he brought every memory from the night of a girl crashing into a young man's arms. memories she held onto while all around her went crazy.

between them they shared a feeling... a feeling so strong, it could withstand the storm of nafrat, but more, it could happily bear every demand of mohabbat. till neither cared about only their own individual self and beliefs... till both broke the limits they had described for them selves and stepped out.

confident that the other will be there and that was all that mattered.

perhaps this is called love.

i was absolutely delighted with khushi when a night before the famous pheres, she told the man who had said wildly on a divine yell that what really had meaning, had matlab, was "that i love you dammit!", that she understood, that "humey bharosa hai... aap pe, aap ke pyaar par."

made this vm to totally get carried away by those moments. there are sound glitches, apparently imovie has this problem, but what the! i want to share this one... i hope you enjoy.

πŸ˜†

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳

may there always be harkat in your heart.

would like to hugely thank gulzar, vishal bhardwaj and mohit chauhan for this intoxicating love song. i have been hearing this for a while and imagining arnav singh and khushi kumari feeling love, acting love, wanting love, giving plenty of it too. it's a rain time song... and the rain cascaded on that screen... got me, might get you too.

a translation of the lines i used:

thode bheege bheege se, thode nam hain hum
just a little soaked, a little drenched am i

kal se soye woye bhi to kam hain hum
haven't slept much since yesterday

dil ne kaisi harkat ki hai
what a thing my heart's gone and done

(i love that word harkat... it means to act or an act in its noun usage, to behave in a way, often used to admonish someone's actions, or say something a little caustic about it)

pehli baar mohabbat ki hai
fallen in love for the first time

aakhri baar mohabbat ki hai
fallen in love for the last time

aankhein doobi doobi si surmai madhyam
eyes are drowning in light surmai

jheelein paani paani hain bas tum aur hum
the lake overflows with water, only you and i exist

baat badi hairat ki hai
a very surprising (confounding) thing is this

i've fallen in love for the first time

i've fallen in love for the last time

khawaab ke bojh se kap kapaati hui halki palkein teri
your light eyelids quiver laden with the dreams

yaad aata hai sab
i remember everything

tujhe gud gudana, saatana, yun hi sote huye
tickling you, bothering you, while sleeping just like this

dil ne kaisi harkat ki hai
what a thing my heart's gone and done

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indi di, what can I say? It's beautiful. The song a favorite of mine. Coincidentally watched this particular episode a few hours back. Was talking to my mister just a while back about the Vishal Bharadwaj/Gulzar combination, how VB in my opinion is underrated, has not really received his due as a composer!

Somebody, please do something with these two. Why does it feel so real with them? 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just now left  a comment on F. The vm is magical indi..
x.titli.x thumbnail
Awww Indi plz don't make me cry right now😭...you always write so beautifully sach mein are you a writer in real life kya? 😲😳

I personally loved both weddings I mean the hate one and the love one.
The hate had so much intensity and pain and the love one a complete mixture of love pain intensity tears hopes and trust.

Without a doubt Arhi's second wedding was magical in every way. Arnav's breakdown still gives me chills today...When he comes back to Khushi, his accident when he comes back holds her duppata those dialogues and then finally the line: "par aana hi to tha". Noone could come between them. Such beautiful and golden moments!

The vm is so beautiful. I hope to comment on YT soon (if I'm not too much lazyπŸ˜†)

HUGS πŸ€—
Maria

Edited by MariaArHiholic - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Just now left a comment on F. The vm is magical indi..

thanks, indu, read your comment on fb.

guest house.

so much lying there. made the connection with that desperate rush to save her and aana toh th hi just this morning...

when at dargah she had called him, he did turn around and let her waste many minutes of his time... though soon he would tell lavanya there were very few people who he allowed to waste ten minutes of his time.

okay hyperventilating remembering that suave sexy abs devil.

but guest house, changed something in him, didn't it?

till then she was this extraordinarily irritating girl who got under his skin.

he had even been struck by her beauty.

and when the car went toward her in the rain he had to come dashing out to save her... he had no time to think or plan... he acted. and he wondered later why it was that for the first time he felt something he was doing was not right.

but guest house was different. did you see his face as he heard that the building would collapse any minute and also that khushi wasn't home?

the instant panic that seized him.

you could feel his heart race, his gut almost collapse.

that whole journey to the guest house, the look up at the building, the run, the frenetic energy.

and unutterably beautifully the first time he called out to the girl who murmurred around his heart already.

khushi.

khushiii.

and when he found her, it was as if at last he could breathe. the holding out of his hand and pulling her up, the look at her in that second's pause in the race out of madness... the whole world seemed to stop. then the physical tussle with her... all through he felt and felt and felt. a tear fell on his hand, a tear on his hand from her bangles.

she passed out in his arms and he just had to push back the lock of hair tenderly, stroke her innocent cheek, lost in her... not even aware that he was.

then he carried her gently and took her home. when he had settled her in comfortably he saw her hand refused to let him go.

and while leaving, that puzzled haunted longing look from the window. she had entered his heart and mind in a different way now, something in him ached.

at home, he was restless... staring at the cut in his hand, restless till he was sure she was fine.

he would have apologised but she gave him no chance. and when she yelled his anger had to be aroused. but he was feeling a powerful regret didn't you feel?

and something else.

the only way he could respond then was with gussa. his good friend.

when a drop of his blood fell on her forehead i found it silly and melodramatic. but this morning i remembered the single tear in the back of his palm and something seemed to click and tell a full story.

aana toh tha hi started very clearly perhaps in guest house... though he had no idea then.

the story was not written completely when guest house got written and maybe the tear drop and blood don't connect in the writer's mind... but in me today, they did... though the blood i still don't like.

indu, such joy it is at times just to sit back think of ipk, the unfolding of a stunning feeling and where it takes us ordinary human beings.

of course arnav singh raizada would never be called ordinary.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Indi di, what can I say? It's beautiful. The song a favorite of mine. Coincidentally watched this particular episode a few hours back. Was talking to my mister just a while back about the Vishal Bharadwaj/Gulzar combination, how VB in my opinion is underrated, has not really received his due as a composer!

Somebody, please do something with these two. Why does it feel so real with them? 

thanks, kizh,... all the kaminey songs are beautiful. i love meri aarzoo kaminey... think of arnav singh raizada... maybe there's a story about him there. yes, i know very little about vb, but talented... composer, writer, singer... deadly when he works with gulzar.

so you were thinking about them this morning... some more telepathy, ha.

these tw... so good... and yeah, real... why, even i wonder.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MariaArHiholic

Awww Indi plz don't make me cry right now😭...you always write so beautifully sach mein are you a writer in real life kya? 😲😳

I personally loved both weddings I mean the hate one and the love one.
The hate had so much intensity and pain and the love one a complete mixture of love pain intensity tears hopes and trust.

Without a doubt Arhi's second wedding was magical in every way. Arnav's breakdown still gives me chills today...When he comes back to Khushi, his accident when he comes back holds her duppata those dialogues and then finally the line: "par aana hi to tha". Noone could come between them. Such beautiful and golden moments!

The vm is so beautiful. I hope to comment on YT soon (if I'm not too much lazyπŸ˜†)

HUGS πŸ€—
Maria

maria,

thanks so much.

i feel so happy when you come and check out my mad posts.

tell you the truth, i am in love with the temple wedding. i never could agree with remarriage. especially the way it was set up through dadi and made into a trp grabbing big thing. but right through, the actors and yes, the directors, added something absolutely beautiful to the story of asr khushi.

that night when she gave in, i was immensely proud of khushi. at last, she took a step out of her comfort zone and trusted life, her decision, her man. and what followed was poetry. never seen such sensual beauty. honestly.

see you and stay ipk addicted. hugs back.

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Didi... this is BEAUTIFUL... kaise kar leti ho tum... every time... it gave me goosebumps... amazing didi... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

this is the Khushi we love... she was confident... he would come... kyun usse bharossa tha, usski Arnavji pe, unnke pyaar pe... bcoz she knows "Woh hum e akela nahi chodenge"... he never did that... not in hatred... not in mistrust... not in misunderstanding... toh aaj kaise kar leta... she knows her ArnavJi naa... and he didnt let her down... thodi der jaroor hui hai, but he's there for her... despite all dard, dhoka aur nafrat... usse aana toh tha hi naa, as he said "Main tumhare bina jee nahi paunga"... and after everything they are standing there... together... for Always... Hamesha...

i wanted to say so much, but as always running out of time... anyways, lovely post, and loved the VM... A LOOTTT...❀️
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Didi... this is BEAUTIFUL... kaise kar leti ho tum... every time... it gave me goosebumps... amazing didi... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

this is the Khushi we love... she was confident... he would come... kyun usse bharossa tha, usski Arnavji pe, unnke pyaar pe... bcoz she knows "Woh hum e akela nahi chodenge"... he never did that... not in hatred... not in mistrust... not in misunderstanding... toh aaj kaise kar leta... she knows her ArnavJi naa... and he didnt let her down... thodi der jaroor hui hai, but he's there for her... despite all dard, dhoka aur nafrat... usse aana toh tha hi naa, as he said "Main tumhare bina jee nahi paunga"... and after everything they are standing there... together... for Always... Hamesha...

i wanted to say so much, but as always running out of time... anyways, lovely post, and loved the VM... A LOOTTT...❀️

nishat,

thank you so much... yeah, she knew there's no way he'd not coming, take that dadi. glad you read the post and thrilled you liked it. you liked the vm? awww... these two people are driving me crazy. when are they coming back? uff.

see you... hugs.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Indi, my heart is pounding, the blood pulsating through every capillary, vein, artery throughout my body.  There is something in your video...I don't know if it is the speed of it or what?... but the slow movement and that momentary pause when he kisses her forearm...just did me in!  This is so beautiful and that was one of the best consmmation scenes I have ever seen with clothes on.  You can actually see and feel the uniting of this couple and their mind, body and souls.  Brilliant!😳 Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago