Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Will do tomorrow!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pariangu

Ahaaa awesome precap..waiting ;-)

Thanks a lot, dear!!! Will do tomorrow!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Sory, yaar!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Please wait till tomorrow!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 16:
They were lost in each other's eyes and touches when they heard clapping sound which brought them back to senses. Navya moved away from him and straightened herself. The ceremony continued with many other performances after which everyone retired to tgeir own homes. Anant and Navya didn't or better say couldn't speak after the sizzling chemistry filled dance which literally burned the stage. Navya changed into her normal attire and picked up a pillow to sleep in the recliner as she was reluctant to share the bed with her dear, husband Anant. Anant pulled her by ger waist in himseld making her drop the pillow and the comforter on the floor when she was going towards the recliner. He saud in a husky voice,
" Kahan ja rahi ho, Mrs. Navya Anant Bajpai?"
" to sleep in the recliner, Anantji". Anant was literally shocked listening to his new name from a sweet voice of his dear wife.
" and why is that so?" Pulling her more closer.
" I don't want to sleep with you!!"
" and i don't want you to sleep here and makes excuses for tomorrow night of aches!! You are sleeping with me like last night and that's final!"
" i was helpless, last night"she said while feeling shocked that he still remembers his convo in office.
" so you are now!" He said while lifting her up in his arms and progressing towards the bed. He laid her down on the bed and laid down beside her and pulled her on himself to wrap his arms around her for a peaceful sleep.
Wedding,
Everyone was completely busy in the wedding especially Navya and Anant as they were the best friends of the couple. On the otherhand, new feelings were realized by an important person in Anant's life. The wedding was completed successfully and everyone blessed the newly wed couple. Navya excused herself to prepare the bed for RR suhaag Raat. She still remembers Anant's words and she was thinking that he forgot about it. She was sprinkling flowers on the bed when two arms wrapped aroubd her waist. With a startle, she threw the flowers in air and turned back. She saw her dear husband who was enjoying her reaction and the flower petal fall. He asked,
" So navya, you remember that aaj raat hamari bhi Suhaag Raat hai?"
Navya weakly nodded her head and Anant asked,
" To hamari bed ja decorations kon karega?"
" Anantji please!! Hamari shaadi zabardasti se hui hai aur usi karan ham aapko apna pati nahi mante!!"
" Sach me, Navya? To hamari nazadakhiyan tumhe koi faraq nahi dete aur tumhe mere hine na hone se koi parva nahi!!"
" nnn...Nahi!!"
" Dekh lete hain aaj raat!! Kitna faraq padhta hai!!"
Saying this, he picked her up in his arms an proceeded towards their bedroom as the RR Suhaag Raat was going to take place in Bajpai Mansion.
--
TBC
Hope you liked it!!!
Please like and comment!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Thanks a lot, dear!!!
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaahhh Suhaagrat!!!!!!!!!!*😆
res sweety..😳
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was an awesome update, Vini! So Anant's closeness really doesn't matter to Navya, I don't think so ;) n do I need to mention that I love this naughty Anant who always pulls Navya in his arms! ;) looking forward to their suhagraat *blushing*. Continue soon dear n thanks for d pm!! :D